Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Brother in Love

"So, what's up?" Minho asked, as he laid on the couch, head resting on his arms. 

"I want to know everything I missed!" Taemin said, sitting on the couch beside Minho's.

"Well, a lot happened since you left." Jonghyun admitted, sitting on the floor, resting his head on the couch Minho is on.

"Let's start with Yuri noona. What's going between you two, Minho?" He asked, grinned.

"How did you know about that?" Minho asked, raising an eyebrow at the younger boy.

"Well, umm....Sulli told me." Taemin admitted.

"I thought you guys didn't talk for awhile until recently." Minho admitted.

"Yeah, she told me before you got here." Taemin added, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Both Jonghyun and Minho looked a each other with the face expression, confusion. They had a feeling Taemin was keeping something from them.

"Something doesn't add up." Jonghyun quietly said.

"By the way, while we are talking about that stuff, how about you, Jonghyun? Dating anyone? How about Sulli? Is she seeing someone else? " Taemin continued to ask questions.

"Ahh, you have a thing for Sulli!" Jonghyun finally understood, grinning.

"I'd expect you to get over it while you were gone, but that still doesn't make sense." Minho admitted.

"Or maybe they talked in the middle somewhere." Jonghyun suggested.

"Ahh, that would make sense." Minho said, nodding his head a bit.

Taemin sighed as Jonghyun went through a process of thinking. Taemin was glad that was the conclusion his friends came up with.

"Anyway, so about Yur-"

"You dated Sulli!" Jonghyun yelled, cutting off Taemin from speaking.

"W-what?" Taemin asked. "How did you conclude to that?"

"You asked if she was seeing someone else, and she never dated anyone here before, so that would explain why you guys didn't talk about me." Jonghyun explained.

"That does make the most sense." Minho added. "But surprising."

"Are you guys still dating?" Jonghyun asked.

"No, now can you guys tell me about your life?" Taemin asked rather impatiently.

"Well, I dated this girl, and then dated Yuri in the 8th grade, but we broke up this summer because she had to leave and Jonghyun dated...quite a lot and at the moment is dating Jessica." Minho filled in. "Now, what's the story between you and my sister?" Minho asked.

"Whoa, I'm not surprised, hyung." Taemin said with a laugh, directing it o Jonghyun. "But, it was a short thing between Sulli and I. Right now, I'm in a relationship with someone else." Taemin replied with a grin.

"I guess you are Taeman now!" Jonghyun said with  laugh, causing Taemin and Minho to laugh along as well.

"What's her name?" Minho asked Taemin.

"Naeun." Taemin proudly said,, just smiling at the thought of her.

"Did she come to visit?" Minho asked.

"Sadly, no." Taemin replied with a frown.

Taemin really did want his girlfriend come along with him, but she couldn't. She promised one of her other friends she was going to help him with his math. Taemin was sort of glad that she didn't come along because he didn't want her to meet Sulli, since she tends to get jealous very easily, but now he regrets not trying a bit more to get Naeun to come along with him. 

"It's good you're dating someone now." Minho said with a nod.

Jonghyun was looking down at his phone, reading the text he just got from Amber.

"Amber said she just finished her doctor's appointment. Should we go meet up with the other now?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah, Key really wants to meet you guy." Taemin stated, standing up.

"Jinri texted me stating that they where going to come here after they pick Amber up." Minho lazily said, showing them the text on his phone.

Right at that moment, Jonghyun's phone started vibrating like crazy, causing him to freak out. All the attention was directed to him as he throw his phone on the other couch.

"Whoa, that's freaked me out." Jonghyun admitted, watching as the phone continued to vibrate.

"Why is it vibrating so much?" Taemin asked, watching as Jonghyun went to the couch to retrieve his phone.

Reading over the 24 messages, and counting, sent from Onew, Jonghyun sighed and took his phone off vibrate

"Onew is spamming me with texts." Jonghyun sighed, reading over the new ones that kept getting sent.

"What are they about?" Minho asked.

"He is excited and nervous and.....I don't even know anymore," Jonghyun admitted, staring at the texts. "But, it's about Luna, most of them that is." 

Minho sighed as he sat up, watching Jonghyun reading over the new texts Onew kept spending, while Taemin was sitting still, eyes wandering all over the place. It was quite for now, and Minho had no idea how long it would take the others to arrive. They lived in a small area, so it couldn't take them that long. It was always like this, they would talk a lot, and then it become silent once they know people are coming. It was a weird habit that Minho thought would break during the time Taemin was away, especially since it doesn't happen with Jonghyun and Onew.

"I'm gonna go to the washroom." Taemin stated, before standing up and walking out the door. 

Jonghyun just nodded as he typed away on his phone, and Minho sighed, as he laid back down on the couch again, looking u and the ceiling as he waited for the others to come.