My Princess

Brother in Love

"When are you going to tell everyone?"

"I don't know."

"You know, you can't hide it forever."

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

"Then what's taking you so long."

"I need time. I don't know how to tell them all."

"Does she know yet?"

"No."

"Are you going to tell her first?"

"I guess." 

Amber leaned back in her chair, as Krystal stared her down, throwing questions at her nonstop. The two girls were in Amber's house, sitting in her room, Krystal sitting on the bed and Amber sitting on the chair in front. Krystal was still in her uniform, since she came right after school, while Amber slipped into some black sweats and a Superman t-shirt. Amber offered Krystal some clothes to change into, but Krystal rejected, stating she had already too many of the other's things that she had still forgotten to give back.

"You know, I just want you to be happy." Krystal said, still staring at her friend.

"I know," Amber said, smiling at the other. "But you shouldn't worry about me, I can take care of myself." She assured.

"You're right, but you know I can't help it." Krystal pointed out, smiling back.

"Right now, I think I should be worrying about you." Amber said, nodding her head. "You want to talk about it?"

Amber was talking about Krystal breaking it off with Jonghyun, which was breifly told to her a half an hour after it happened. It has been a few weeks since then, but Amber knew that this was the appropriate time to ask. Knowing Krystal, a few weeks later was the time she would actually want to talk about it, get it off her chest.

"Well, I broke up with him, and I don't know, it feels weird and stuff." Krystal said, unsure what to actually say, but after earning a questioning look from Amber, she let it all out. "I know, I should of been prepared for this day, since I knew this relationship was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. He made me feel so special, and would always compliment me over my sister, even to her face. He is everything I want in a guy, he is perfect. But, I can't love him, I'm not allowed to. He is my sister's boyfriend, and she loves him to. I don't want to be the reason for my sister's unhappiness. I don't want them together, they just don't fit. He isn't right for her, and she isn't right for him. I am jealous of them two but they have no actual conection like Jonghyun and I have. He only loves her for the way she looks, and she loves him for the way he was there after Minho started dating Yuri. They don't really love each other, but I really love him. It should be me he should be with, not her!"

Amber watched as the girl ranted about the other two, who happened to say things she hadn't realized before in her rant. After all the words were spoken, realization struck her, and tears imidiatly streamed down her face, causing Amber to move her body towards the crying girl and wrap her arms around her, with the girl leaning on her chest. Krystal couldn't believe she had just said all that, especailly since most of the things she had said where things that had crossed her mind once before, but would never believe them, but it seemed like she secretly did. Luckily for her, Amber understood, and would never think of Krystal as the bad guy. Amber and Jonghyun were actually quite alike, other than in looks. With both Amber and Jonghyun, Krystal was able to have a fun, playful relationship, while Jonghyun and her had more romance involved, and Krystal had thoughts before about maybe devolping something more with Amber, but she couldn't compete with Amber's other intrest, especailly since she believed they had more of a connection than Amber and Krystal had.

 "Soojung..." Amber quietly said, gently the crying girl's back.

Even though Amber hadn't said anything after, just Krystal's name, Krystal was happy it was Amber she was with at the moment. Just saying her name would sooth her down, and Amber knew that well, so she never said anything after, letting them stay in silence for a bit. Amber would only start talking once Krystal says the first words, since she knows well that talking before that might not get through to Krystal. She knew most things about Krystal, from something simple, like her love for buritios, to something much deep, like how whenever she feels down or feels like nothing is going well, she locks herself up in her room, blasting out Linkin Park, while eating nothing but candy that whole day.

The two girls stayed in silence for about ten minute, but only because Amber's phone went off. She looked at Krystal, wondering if she can take it, and Krystal nodded her head in response. Amber smiled at the girl before talking the call, not leaving her position because Krystal was still holding on to her tightly,and she didn't want to push her away.

"Hyung?" The girl from the other line asked.

"Hey Sulli, what's up?" Amber asked, knowing who it was from checking the caller id, and since Sulli was the only person that called her hyung.

"One of my childhood friends are going to come soon, and I'm extremely nervous." Sulli admitted.

"Hmm, why so?" Amber asked.

"Well, the last time we met, I made this pretty embarassing confession, so I'm just nervous that it might come up again." Sulli shyly admitted.

"It can't be that embarrassing, but it is making me curious." Amber said with a laugh.

Krystal looked up at the older girl, catching her attention, and pointed at the phone. Amber, getting the question the girl was asking, mouthed out Sulli's name. Krystal made a small o on her lips and nodded, before leaning her head back on Amber's chest.

"It is, trust me," Sulli sadly said over the phone. "But, I'm very excited for him to come. I'll introduce you to him, we are going to have so much fun!" 

"Well, I can hear you getting excited." Amber said with a laugh.

"Yes, yes, he will come in a few days. Some of his friends might come, but I know he is staying with me for sure." Sulli explained.

"What? He is staying with you?" Amber asked, a bit disappointed.

"Well, he will be staying in Minho's room, so not really. We can have a sleep over though. We can bring Krystal and Luna, but I'm pretty sure Minho would want some of his friends as well, but it shouldn't be that bad, you are friends with his friends too, right?" Sulli went off, finally asking Amber something she had noticed before.

"Yeah, but do you think that would be a good idea?" Amber asked, not sure how that would work. "There isn't much room."

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe we can rent a floor of a hotel, since it is a break for us. Oh, this sounds like so much fun, do you think we will be able to do it?" Sulli asked, getting all excited again.

"Calm down, Sulli. I'm pretty sure it is possible, maybe we can talk about it more tomorrow?" Amber suggested, glancing at the girl leaning on her.

"Hmm yeah, I'll talk to you tomorrow then. Bye hyung!" Sulli said before hanging up.

"What did she say?" Krystal asked, glancing up a bit.

"She wants to do some sort of sleep over thing over the break." Amber explained.

"Sounds like fun." Krystal admitted.

"Yeah, we'll talk more about it tomorrow though." Amber added, nodding her head.

Krystal snuggled in closer to Amber, feeling the older girl's warmth. She always found Amber very comforting, and honestly wanted to stay in this position for quite a while. But, she didn't want Amber to feel uncomfortable, so she let go and sat up straight. 

"What is it, Soojung?" Amber asked, watching as the girl moved away from her.

"That's enough whining for now, let's go outside." Krystal said.

"Soojung, it's getting dark outside." Amber pointed out.

"Then, drop me off home." Krystal said, just wanting some fresh air.

Amber couldn't help but let out a little laugh before standing up. "Alright, Princess Soojung, I shall take you home." She said with a grin.

"I expect to be carried then." Krystal said, playfully spreading her arms out wide.

Amber went beside Krystal and places on arm on Krystal's back, bringing her up by lifting her feet with Amber's other arm. Krystal half-expected this and smiled at the older girl, wrapping her arms around Amber's neck. Amber smiled back and  she gently pushed the door with her foot so she could get through. Amber would usually give Krystal piggyback rides all the way home, so the bridalstyle way was a surprise to Krystal. Amber kept carrying the younger girl on the way to Krystal's house. Usually, if Amber wasn't giving Krystal a piggyback ride, they would walk while holding hands, causing Amber to be mistaken as Krystal's boyfriend a lot. 

"I must leave, my princess." Amber said in perfect English, giving Krystal a dramtic stare once they reached Krystal's house.

"Oh, how can I bear to be without you, my knight in shining armour." Krystal played along, gently Amber's cheek with the back of her hand, speaking in perfect English as well.

"I apologize, but this is the end of the path." Amber sadly said, keeping the English language.

"Then, you shall recieve a token of my gratitude." Krystal replied in English, planting a kiss on Amber's cheek.

"Oh, my love, I cannot live without you. I shall keep you with me!" Amber said before running towards her house with Krystal still in her arms.

Krystal laughed as Amber ran away with her, but eventually Amber turned back and returned back to Krystal's house. It was pretty usual for them to do something like that, which had put many people in confusion way more than once.

"I seriously have to go this time. You shall not run off with me!" Krystal said, laughing, as she got off of Amber.

"Yes yes, I know. I'm not in the mood to get scolded by Jessica again." Amber admitted, laughing as well.

"This is goodbye then. I'll see you tomorrow." Krystal said, hugging the older girl once more before she left.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." Amber said with a smile, not breaking their English streak, since they usually talk in English when they get together. 

Krystal waved as Amber started walking away, feeling a lot better than she had before. Amber was probably one of the awesomest friends out there, and Krystal was glad that Amber was her best friend. Without her, Krystal would of still been that cold girl that no one really liked.