Last Day of Summer

Brother in Love

"It's going to be a blast to have you around, Sul!" Amber excitedly said over the phone. "We can do all the stuff we did middle school, except with a new addition of course."

"A new addition? Oh, it's Luna, right?" Sulli asked, rolling on to her stomach. 

The younger girl was laying on the couch in her living room, on the phone with her best friend. It was the last day of summer, which a lot of people would be depressed about, but for her, she couldn't wait for the next day. It was her first day in high school after all. She wondered if it would like in the movies and shows. Probably not, because then there would be a lot of drama, like a lot a lot. Right then, Choi Minho, Sulli's older brother, walking in, sulking a bit.

"I wonder what's wrong with him." She quietly said to herself, unaware Amber was able to hear.

"Yeah, Luna is pretty awesome!" Amber replied with a grin, though the other wasn't able to see it. "What, wrong with who?" She finally asked, confused for why her friend was saying that.

"Oh, nothing!" Sulli said, shaking her head. "Ahh, you talk so fondly about her." She tease, grinning at the fact that she knew Amber would be flusttered at this point.

While, on the other hand, Minho dragged himself to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get some juice. Not only was it upsetting enough that it was the last day of summer, but also for the fact that him and his long time girlfriend, Yuri, had gotten into a fight and broke up. They have been going out for three years too, which for him was quite a long time. But, it their relationship had been losing it loving feeling recently, so even though their fight was over something stupid, it felt like they both wanted to get out of it and used the fight as an excuse to break up, even though he regretted it now.

Minho glanced at his younger sister, who was at the moment happily chatting away on her phone, with her friend Amber. He knew Amber, in fact he was friends with her, maybe not as close as his best friend, Jonghyun is with her, but well enough to know that she is a pretty fun person to be around. He had known Amber and Sulli were close as well, due to the fact Amber telling him, and now felt a bit weird knowing that they both shared friends when they aren't considered close at all. It's not like they were stranger their whole lives, because they were very close when they were younger, but now they acted like stranger, who wouldn't talk to each other until needed to.

"Yeah, bye bye! I'll see you tomorrow." Sulli happily said, before hanging up her phone.

At that moment, Minho's and Sulli's father walked out of his room and walked over to where is children were. 

"It's late. You both should go to sleep now; you have school in the morning." He lazily informed, while point at the clock which read 9:26 pm.

"Neh." The two Choi siblings replied at the same time before finishing up what they were doing and walking up to their rooms. 

"Yes, I'm finally going to high school." Sulli excitedly said to herself as she slipped into her pajamas.

"Argh, another year of high school." Minho thought to himself, frowning after, and he lay down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"But, who knows, a lot of things can change this year." They both thought.

 


Author's Note

Hey hey hey, sorry this chapter is really short, but it is something to start off with. I promise there will be longer chapters in the future. 

To be honest, this isn't my best work, so forgive me. I hope to improve soon so I would be able to give you all better quality work! 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, and I hope you look forward to the next!