Ready For School

Brother in Love

"Hyung!" Sulli shouted as she jumped on her older friend, hugging her head.

"Sul!" Amber shouted back before the girl jumped on her and she hugged her by the waist, slightly lifting her off the ground.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Sulli said excitedly, jumping up and down once Amber put her down.

"Calm down." Amber said with a laugh, using hand gestures. "By the way, is Minho here?" She asked, looking past the taller girl to see if her frog-eyed friend was around.

"I don't know." Sulli replied with a shrug, before going off about how excited she was again.

Minho walked down the stairs to see his sister and one of his friends at the front of the house. He should of came later, so he wouldn't have to deal with the awkwardness, but he already came down, so there was no use. He sat down on the last step, putting his shoes on, where Amber had noticed him. 

"Minho oppa! You are here." Amber said, with a grin.

"Yeah, you are here as well." Minho said, not able to hold his smile back. 

"Are you going to walk with us?" She asked, walking closer to the boy.

"Sure, we are all going to the same place anyway." He replied.

Of course Minho couldn't deny Amber's request, even though he had to face the awkwardness with his sister. She didn't seem so happy with his reply, but she was more focused on what her dear friend had called her older brother, 'oppa'. Sulli hated it when other girls called him oppa, especially since she didn't call him that anymore. Even the thought of someone else calling him oppa made her cringe. But, she had to put that aside for now, for Amber, so she faced a smile and looked straight ahead, ready to walk out.

Once Minho out his shoes on, the three of them walked to school, Sulli walking a foot ahead of the other two. The formation of them walking satisfied both Sulli and Minho, though Amber was confused for why she was slightly ahead of them, but the thought of the younger being excited to go to school seemed to explain to her well. She was completely unaware about Minho's and Sulli's distant relationship, since that topic would never come up, but even if it did, the Choi’s would always change the conversation. That isn't really surprising, since they have never really told anyone about themselves and the only people who really knew where the ones that took part of it.

"So, I heard Jessica's sister is coming to our school." Amber said, breaking the silence. 

"Yeah, Jonghyun told me about it." Minho said, nodding his head.

"Ha, I feel bad for Jonghyun." Amber admitted with a laugh, Minho following with a laugh afterwards.

"Jessica must be pretty clueless. I guess that is the only flaw about her." He said with awe, while Sulli balled her fist from hearing her brother talk about another girl, but didn't say anything and kept walking, a bit further away from the other two.

"Hey, you shouldn't be saying that stuff! You have a girlfriend." Amber reminded, hitting the boy's arm.

There was a pause before Minho could reply again. "Actually, Yuri and I broke up recently." He said, frowning a bit at the thought.

"Oh," Amber said, instantly feeling bad. "But, now you can go after Jessica, right? It's not like her and Jjong are going to last long, especially when she finds about him and Soojung." She added, hoping it would make him feel a bit better.

Minho couldn't help but let out a laugh when he thought back to his idiotic friend trying to keep a relationship with his girlfriend and her sister without the older one finding out. Now that Krystal was going to their school, Jonghyun would probably have to stay in more control around her and her sister.

 

"I would feel bad for him, but he brought it on to himself." He admitted, shaking his head.

"Hey, Soojung is in Sulli's grade, right?" Amber said after giving it some thought, which brought Sulli's attention on to her.

"This girl is my age? I want to meet her!" Sulli happily said, wanting to make a lot of friends.

"Hmm, yeah, I can introduce her to you." Amber said, smiling at the younger girl.

They continued walking until they reached the gates to their high school. Minho parted from the girls and walked over to one of his friends who were dumbfounding standing in the middle of the field with a confused look on his face. Lee Jinki, more commonly known as Onew. While he went over to the confused looking boy, Amber took Sulli to introduce her to her friend. Park Sunyoung, or better known as Luna, was waiting for them at a bench, and immediately stood up when she saw the short-haired female walk towards her.

 


Author's Note

When writing this chapter, it deleted itself, so I apologize if this chapter is very lacking.