Let's Stop

Brother in Love

Jonghyun stood there, shocked. Did she just say she wanted to stop what their were doing? They had something good too, or that's what he thought. 

"You want to break up?" Jonghyun asked, making sure he heard correctly.

"We were never dating in the first place, and what we were doing was wrong." The girl explained, looking down at the floor.

"But Soojung, we had-"

"I can't do this to my sister any longer, Jonghyun!" Krystal said, finally looking up at the boy.

Yes, Jonghyun and Krystal, Jonghyun's actual girlfriend's sister, had their own relationship as well. Even though Krystal always knew it was wrong, she couldn't control herself when it came to Jonghyun, he was just perfect. Of course, when ever they were together, she had to always think about her sister and feel guilty all the time. She didn't want to be in a relationship where she has to feel guilt all the time. But stopping what this was with Jonghyun was one of the hardest things she had ever done, since she actually did love him, but she was pretty sure her sister loved him as well, and she didn't want to get in the way of her sister's happiness, even though she already sort of did. They were bound to be found out anyway, since they all went to the same school now, and pretty much everyone already knew, except of Jessica, her sister. 

"...Fine, let's stop this then." Jonghyun finally gave in, making his voice sound a bit cold.

It's not like Jonghyun didn't know it was wrong as well, he did, but he liked being around Krystal more and she doesn't want to do something, he won't push her into it. Talking coldly wasn't something he wanted to do either, it just came out that way, but instead of apologizing, he decided to walk off before he can't do something stupid, like asking for her back, which he secretly wanted to do. He kept walking, not turning back, and to his luck, he was able to spot two of his closest friends in the yard infront of the school. 

Krystal watched Jonghyun walking away, having an urge to run after him and apologize but she had to stay strong of her sister. Tears were threating to fall from her eyes, but she tried her best to keep them in and put on her best emotionless face on, the one she mastered before meeting Jonghyun, who instantly was able to look past it. If she started to cry now, her make up would be ruined before she even started school, but he would of always complimented her bare face, preferring it over her face whenever make up is applied.

"Stal baby~" Her older sister, Jessica, cooed, hugging the yonger girl's waist from behind.

"Unnie~" Krystal cooed back, weakly smiling at the girl's head who was resting on her shoulder.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jessica asked, instantly seeing past her sister's smile, frowning a bit.

"Ah, your boyfriend keeps making fun of me." Krystal lied, pouting to cover it up.

Jessica laughed and patted the younger girl's head."I'll go punish him for you." She said, nodding her head, before she let go of Krystal's waist and took her hand, leading her to the group of guys in the yard.

"Unnie, you don't-"

"Nonsense, no one makes fun of my cute baby sister." Jessica said, nodding her head once again.

"Aigoo, you're embarassing me" Krystal said, letting her sister dragging her along.

"Yah, dino!" Jessica called out, getting her boyfriend's attention.

"Yeobo~" Jonghyun cooed, running to his girlfriend and giving her a hug, avoiding eye contact with Krystal.

 "I heard you were being rude to my sister." Jessica sadly said, looking up at her boyfriend.

"Huh? Oh, that...Soojung is too childish, isn't she?" Jonghyun said, laughing a bit.

"Fool." Krystal muttered in prefect English.

"You guys are both very childish," Jessica corrected. "Jonghyun, why don't you be more like Minho?" She asked, causing Minho to turn his attention to them.

"Yeah, even your girlfriend prefers me." Minho joked, looking over at Jessica, but instead looking at her younger sister. "You must be Krystal, right?" He asked, noticing how she looked similar to Jessica, but actually more similar to his ex-girlfriend, Yuri.

Yuri and Krystal did resemble a lot, like their sharp facial features, to their long, black hair. He never really expected her to look like so much like the girl he loves, which actually made him attracted to the girl more. It's not like her and Jonghyun are sneaking around anymore, which Jonghyun had just informed them about, but she was with his best friend at one point. Why must he always have to date such beautiful girls? If Minho hadn't asked Yuri out, he was pretty sure Jonghyun and Yuri would have gone out at one point since they act very much like each other and are pretty close.

"Umm..yeah." Krystal quietly replied.

"Well then, I'm Minho." The taller boy introduced, smiling at the younger girl.

Krystal had heard a lot about Minho, like how he was dating Jessica's best friend, Yuri, how Jessica at one point had a crush on him before him and Yuri started dating, and how him and Jonghyun are best friends. She was guessing the other boy with him was Jinki, or should she say Onew. She had heard a few thing about him as well, but not as much but more of the things he does that makes both Jonghyun and Jessica laugh or worry about him.

"Where is Amber?" Krystal asked, realizing that Amber wasn't around.

Amber was probably the girl, other than her sister, who Krystal was closest to. Amber knew everything about Krystal, and would be always be there for her. They haven't known each other for that long, since she was introduced to Amber when she was in the eight grade, but they would always talk to each other. Amber also said something about this other girl who was also Krystal's age, and Minho's younger sister, that she wanted to introduce to Krystal, and she couldn't wait to meet her.

"With Luna, but they are on their way." Onew finally spoke up, pointing at the three girls walking towards them. 

"Oh, thanks." Krystal said before turning her head to look at the three girls.

Amber noticed Krystal looking at them and waved at the younger girl.

"That's Krystal." Amber pointed out to her other two friends, Sulli and Luna.

"And there is Jonghyun." Luna happliy said, grinning as they got closer.

"I'm guessing she likes that guy." Sulli whispered to Amber, getting a nod in response. 

"I've been told we look alike." Amber admitted, laughing.

Sulli examined her older friend's face for a bit, examining her features and then at the short boy in the crowd. They did look alike, they could of easily be siblings Maybe they were, but she would of known that, right?

"You guys do look alike." Sulli said, laughing as well.

"Yo Ambro." Jonghyun called out, waving his hand at his look-a-like.

"Yo Jjong." Amber called out as well, as they reached the small group.