I'm not giving in!

Bad boy + Bad girl = ?

Hyukjae’s POV

“You cannot be serious about this audition Hyukjae!” Donghae said.

“I am. It’s tomorrow. And I’m going.” I closed my locker and grabbed my bag, heaving it over my shoulder. “Just drop it Donghae,” I told him when he glared at me. He followed behind all the way to my car. Annoyingly enough, I’d promised him a ride home. He sat down in the passenger’s seat.

“You won’t win Heelin’s heart if you go to that audition,” he mumbled. I started the car and drove off at a quite high speed.

“Well lucky me that I don’t care about Heelin anymore then,” I replied. Donghae scoffed. “I’m serious. She’s a and I don’t have time for that. I’m too good for her anyway.” I stopped by a red light and tapped the stirring wheel impatiently. Donghae leaned against the window.

“Keep telling yourself that dude,” he muttered. “I know that you’re in love with her but you can't just swallow your own ego and use your brain to think instead of your . Besides, Woohyun seems far more interesting than you so you don’t have any shot at Heelin even if you wanted one.” I scoffed and laughed ironically.

“Really? You’re pulling that one on me? I’m way better than Woohyun and I can prove that to you any day.” I drove off again and soon we reached Donghae’s house. He stepped out of the car and leaned on the door.

“Why can’t you just admit your feelings for her? It’s obvious that you’re attracted to her,” Donghae stated confidently. I shook my head, biting my lip.

“Yeah, maybe attracted on the level that I wanna her because she has a hot body but nothing else Donghae. Come on you’re being ridiculous. An idiot. I’m not in love with that girl, nor will I ever become in love with her. I felt a little bad about the thing that happened at school, I apologised to her for it. So what? Does that mean I’m in love with her?! Pfft! Bull!”

“Yeah? Then prove it.” I raised a brow at Donghae who was smirking.

“Excuse me?”

“Prove that you’re not in love with her.”

“How?”

“Get her to have with you and then tell me you didn’t feel anything for her,” Donghae said. I burst out in laughter. Seriously, worst idea ever by that guy. When I was done laughing, I saw that Donghae still had his serious face on. I gaped.

“You’ve got to be joking!”

“Nope,” he said plainly. I stared at him for a split second then rolled my eyes.

“Then you tell me how I get a girl who hates me to have with me.” Donghae tapped his chin. “See, you don’t even have a plan,” I mocked him. Suddenly, Donghae had opened the door to the car and sat back down in the passenger’s seat.

“Drive,” he told me. I gave him a questioning look, he sighed. “To Heelin. Now. Don’t even ask why. Just do as I say,” he told me. While sighing loudly, I started the car and drove towards Heelin’s house. I had no idea what in the world Donghae was up to, but he sure had to be out of his mind. Under complete silence, Donghae and I arrived to Heelin’s big house and stepped out of the car. “Stay in the car,” Donghae told me. I frowned. “Just do as I say.”

“Fine,” I replied and got back into the car. Donghae, walking confidently, reached the door and rang the doorbell.

“That guy is crazy,” I muttered. Although standing both far away and with his back to me, I could almost see the smirk creep up on Donghae’s face. He was planning something for sure... A few seconds later, the door opened and Heelin stood in the doorway, staring at Donghae. This cannot end well, I thought, she’s going to slaughter him...

 

Donghae’s POV

“Um, hello?” Heelin asked, glancing towards the car then went back to stare at me.

“Hey, Heelin,” I greeted. “You look great today, as you’ve done all the days I’ve ever seen you.” I flashed her my most charming smile. She, surely feeling very confused, raised both eyebrows in suspicion.

“Thanks?” she replied hesitantly. “What are you doing here?” I smirked at her.

“I’m here to tell you that I lost a bet and I need to kiss you. Like now. And I’d suggest that you kiss me back so it will feel better for you.” In my mind, I was laughing my off. Heelin was still staring at me with a extremely sceptic glare but that couldn’t be much to what Hyukjae would’ve done if he’d heard what we talked about. My plan was to prove that he loved her by kissing her myself. If he became jealous then he’d have to admit his feelings for her.

“Alright,” she said. Okay, she’s so like Hyukjae. No wonder he’s in love with her... “On one condition.”

“What?”

“Come in and entertain me. I’m bored and Woohyun was the worst I’ve ever had.” I swallowed hard.

“Why? Do you like me or something?” Heelin scoffed.

“No. But you’re hot enough. And I think it would be fun if you ever told Hyukjae that you’ve had with me but he hasn’t.” Oh god, she’s in love with him too. I nodded my head slowly. Just go along with it for now.

“Okay. I agree on that one. So kiss me and I’ll go down on you?” I suggested. Heelin smirked. “Great,” I said and pulled her to me, smashing our lips together. I could feel in the back of my head that Hyukjae right now was cursing at me. However, I wanted to make him really annoyed so I turned Heelin around. By instinct, I think, she pushed me off and into the house. I managed to glance at Hyukjae before she closed the door though. Gee, I hope my plan works because I do not want to go further than this. I’m such a good friend, I thought in half panic as I watched Heelin her lips.

 

Hyukjae’s POV

That ing son of a ! I cursed while stepping out of my car. Who does he think he is?! Donghae knew that I liked Heelin, a lot! And he was going to take her from me? Not going to happen! Impulsive as I always am, I burst the door open as if I wanted to stop a wedding. Heelin was standing with Donghae trapped to a wall, holding a tight grip on his collar. When Donghae saw me, he quickly pushed Heelin off of him. “YOU!” I began.

“You may thank me later!” He grabbed my car keys and in two seconds, he was out the door. I stared after him. What the ?

“What are you doing here?” I swung around again to face Heelin. She had her hair on one side and looked at me bitterly, not a good sign, she was probably still very mad at me. I flashed her a smile.

“I’m here to rescue you.” Heelin gritted her teeth. Oh... Changing tactics. “I mean, I’m here to really apologise. And to tell you that I won’t do that audition for SM. I know it made you mad that- I don’t know but you weren’t happy about it. I’m sorry.” Her cold eyes actually softened when I was done. It amazed me that her eyes were able to do that by some words. She didn’t say anything, but walked into her kitchen, I followed her in and stopped in the doorway.

“Do you want something to drink? Wine?” I nodded. Heelin poured up two glasses of red wine, handed one to me and then gestured towards the living room. There we slumped down on her big couch, not saying more for a long time. “This is annoying.” Heelin interrupted the silence.

“What is?”

“That I...let you stay in my house. That you got angry because you thought I’d have with Donghae. Like that would ever happen.” I choked upon hearing that.

“Really? You wouldn’t have with him?” I coughed. She shook her head.

“Nope. He’s a nerd. I just dragged him in because...” she stopped talking, biting her lips. She looked like she regretted what she’d begun telling me, which of course only made me more curious about knowing what it was. I jumped a little closer to her.

“Tell me,” I demanded.

“Because I saw you sitting in the ing car, looking like an idiot, being a fool. Why the hell didn’t you just come knock on the door yourself you coward?!” she lashed out on me, standing up. She forcefully put down the wine glass on the table and glared at me. I stood up as well, though without knowing what to do after that, so I froze. “I hate you Lee Hyukjae,” Heelin muttered. “I know you’re in love with me, that’s obvious and Donghae told me. But then you do all these stupid, idiotic things, which is why I start questioning why I’m feeling the same! It’s ed up!” Heelin yelled. She grabbed a pillow and started to hit me with it.

“Yah! Cut it out!” I shouted, grabbing a hold of her wrists to stop her. She threw it on the floor. “I’m sorry! But if you’re in love with me too then there has to be a solution to this! I mean, can we possibly get you back in school to begin with? Secondly, how do we explain that we’re in love, since that’s just awkward and off. Thirdly... Well, there isn’t a thirdly. I can’t think of anything more.”

“I can’t get back to school. Not that school at least. It doesn’t matter though, I hated it.”

“Then what do we do?”

“The do I know? This is way too awkward for me. Let’s just get drunk and have and think about our problems later. It’s no news I’ve always kind of wanted to you. Same with you right? And I just had the worst ever with Woohyun...” Heelin gulped down her wine, then she went to get some more. Even though I was really confused about the whole situation, I’d never say no to . I shrugged it off, taking my own glass and swallowing the wine. I do have to thank Donghae. I have no idea what he did but it certainly worked... I thought, drinking up the second glass Heelin poured to me. When we had drunken about five glasses each, we felt tipsy enough. I swallowed down the last and threw off my shirt. Heelin smirked upon seeing my body and pushed me down on the couch, sitting herself on top. I brought her head down as my hands worked around her thighs, kissing her quite roughly. Heelin started caressing my lower abdomen, letting me receive intense pleasure. “I’m wondering if I just want you for your body, or in case I want you too,” Heelin whispered in my ear.

“Me neither. Let’s figure that one out too after this,” I breathed back heavily. I switched our positions, wanting to secretly make her pay for that question. If I had given up that audition in order to give in for my feelings, then she might damn well owe me a confession! Hehe, I’m going to enjoy this... I thought and ripped off all of her clothes, becoming mesmerised by her gorgeous body. I smirked. Oh yes...


Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't updated in so long. Um... I don't know how to say this but I'll be ending this story in one or two chapters because I simply don't have time and it got a lot longer than I thought it was going to become... I'm planning on making one more chapter and that one really long, like my other chapter on my other stories. About 6-7 pages in word that is. Hope that is okay? I didn't think I'd get so many subbies actually... O.O Thank you for that! If you liked this story than I have another called Devour me which is with Hyukjae being a vampire! Rated M by the way xD

Anyway, thank you for reading this chapter! Will put out the last one as soon as I can! :)