Rumour

Bad boy + Bad girl = ?

Heelin’s POV

I woke up the next morning, feeling rather strange. The study session with Hyukjae hadn’t gone well at all and somehow I felt bad for what had happened. Not that it was entirely my fault I had still made him angry which caused him to leave. I very seldom felt bad over anything I did but this time and with Hyukjae it felt like a bad person to anger, therefore, it also felt worse when realising that I’d done so. I got up from bed, got ready for school and left without eating breakfast. I picked up Jina and Solbi at their homes and we drove to school together. When we got there I parked car and we walked into the courtyard to continue into the school itself. We were laughing at Solbi’s cousin who had attempted to ski for the first time in his life and then ended up with a broken leg. He had sworn to never ski ever again. I smiled happily as we walked along down the corridor, unaware of the looks that followed us. Suddenly I heard my name getting whispered by more and more people around me. I watched people I didn’t even know point at me, whisper, or glance. Solbi, Jina and I reached our first lesson’s classroom but stopped when we saw the note on the door, or actually a rather large piece of paper. It had text written on it. I grabbed the paper and stared at the text on it.

KIM HEELIN suffers from eating disorder – poor rich girl

I looked around the school to suddenly see the same pieces of papers hanging all around me. In panic I began ripping them down from every single wall, classroom’s door or announcement board I saw. Who dared spreading a rumour like that about me?! I furiously tore the papers apart as soon as I had collected them. Solbi and Jina were both struck from chock and merely stared at me when I ran around the corridor. Some of the other students had stopped in their tracks to observe me and some even laughed at me while others just casually walked to their lessons. I walked back to Solbi and Jina again when all the papers had been pulled down from where I could see and looked at them. They both showed pity in their eyes, pity for me. Though there had been a slight panic in my actions at first I refused to show my vulnerability or weakness. I turned my heel to stomp into the classroom, sitting down on my chair and pretending like nothing had happened at all. Solbi and Jina quietly took their places next to me, not saying a single word. Thankfully, the teacher came in and she hadn’t seen any of the papers so the class went on like normal. We were assigned to write a horror story and soon the entire class was deep in their work, me included. I didn’t even notice when the headmaster’s assistant sneaked into the classroom and gave a note to our teacher, whispering something to her as well. The teacher nodded and the assistant snuck out again.

“Um… Miss Kim”, the teacher carefully called out over the classroom and several girls peeked up from their desks. The teacher smiled and then said more specifically: “Kim Heelin?” I looked up from my notebook and met the teacher’s gentle eyes. “You’ve been called to the headmaster’s office”, she told me. I froze for a second, feeling everybody’s eyes in my back. I stood up slowly and headed out of the classroom to go to the headmaster’s office on the second floor. The corridors were empty, silent. All the other students had lessons now, I knew that but it still freaked me out that really no other human being was in sight. I reached the headmaster’s office and knocked on the door.

“Come in”, answered a voice from inside and I stepped into the office. A man, quite large, sat behind the desk, dressed in a black suit, together with a white tie. I had never seen our headmaster this close before and to me he did not look too friendly. His cheeks hung in a weird way making his mouth seem really big and his eyes had dark circles underneath them. “Sit down Miss Kim”, he told me without even glancing at me. I sat down in the chair in front of him and began scanning the room to buy some time. The headmaster took his time to finish his paperwork and then finally switched his attention to me, putting down his pencil and folding his hands together. I tried to avoid his eyes as much as I could but in the end he gave me no choice than to meet his eyes. “Miss Kim, do you know why you’re here?” he asked, eyeing me seriously.

“No, sir”, I stuttered. “Am I in some kind of trouble?” I asked him carefully, he shook his head. I sighed in relief.

“Miss Kim, there goes a rumour that you suffer from bulimia. Is this true?” the headmaster blurted out without warning. I stiffened immediately. How could rumours travel so fast?! I shook my head from side to side violently. The headmaster made a small nod and then continued. “Miss Kim, have you eaten today?” he questioned. I wanted to lie, but it wasn’t the lie that left my mouth.

“No”, I answered him. His eyes narrowed and a frown formed on his forehead, wrinkling together his skin. I opened my mouth to explain myself but he cut me off.

“Miss Kim, you know there is a psychologist on the school that you can talk to if you need and of course we will inform your pare-”

“NO!” I shouted before I could stop myself. The headmaster’s lips pursed together in dislike. I was quickly on my feet, bowing a 90 degree bow. “I’m so sorry sir”, I apologised. “I just don’t want my parents to know about this. They’re so busy and I don’t want to disturb them”, I tried to explain. The headmaster nodded and brought forth a paper.

“My decision is final Miss Kim, you’ll parents will hear of this. You may leave”, the headmaster said and lowered his head into the bunch of papers.

“But-” I started.

“You may leave Miss Kim. Good day”, the headmaster ordered me and left me no other option than obeying him. I walked out of the office. I felt the panic build up inside of me, making it hard for me to breathe… I leaned against the wall for support. My tears were starting to form at the thought of my parents’ disappointment once they’d heard about this. Out of nowhere I heard the voice of the guy whom was the absolutely last guy on the planet that I wanted to meet at this moment.

“So… How did your meeting with the headmaster go?” His well-known smirk spread across his lips as he approached me.


Hello~ Hope you all are doing well ^^ Here's another chapter and I hope you like it and understand that things are no getting serious now O.O So stay tuned and comment and subscribe please! Thank you~ Love you all~ Enjoy the rest of the story~ <3