I'm just perfect!

Bad boy + Bad girl = ?

Heelin’s POV

I woke up to the sunlight shining in through my bedroom window. I smiled widely. Another day of school! I got up and washed my face, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair to then walk to my closet to pick today’s outfit. I am rich, so my closet is a big one, meaning I have lots of clothes. I’m the kind of girl who gets all she wants. My parents own a big company called SM Entertainment. They train teenagers to become artists. That’s no interest of mine to be honest. I have everything I want. An own house at the age of only 17, a pool, cleaners and I can get anything from my parents by just giving them a phone call. I even have the permission to have parties whenever I want to! That’s how awesome my life is, the reason to why I’m the most popular girl in school. Everyone adores me, the younger, the older, the teachers… My life is perfect. There’s nothing missing in my life. I smiled at the reflection in my mirror. Did I mention that I have the looks too? That’s right. If you’re a girl you’d kill to be me and if you were a guy then you’d kill to be with me. I searched through my closet, soon finding the perfect outfit. Pair of black shorts with silver accessories on them, a white shirt with a v-neck cut making me look smoking hot as always and with that I put on a pair of neon pink high heels. My black hair just got to freely lay down my shoulders. I topped it off with a pair of Ralph Laurent sunglasses and Michael Kors’ latest collection of jewellery graced my wrists.

“You are so ready for school”, I winked to the mirror, got my Louis Vuitton handbag and walked down to my purple Mercedes. On the back of my car it of course says: ‘Baddest girl’. Something I thought about myself naturally. I went to pick up my two best friends.

“You look so amazing”, Solbi complimented me when I reached her house. Both she and Jina were waiting for me there. They’re neighbours and I live a few blocks away.

“Don’t I always?” I joked, laughing loudly. They joined me in laughter and hoped into the car. Jina nodded.

“Yes you do Heelin”, she assured. “By the way, has Taejoon called you?” she turned to ask Solbi as I drove off. I scoffed.

“No, he hasn’t answered anywhere”, she told us sadly.

“He’s such a ing loser”, I then said, speeding up a tiny bit. “You shouldn’t date him”

“He’s hot though”, Solbi truthfully said. She had always liked Taejoon, only problem was that he liked me, although, Solbi didn’t know that. I wanted to tell her that but how could I tell her that without telling her that I’d nearly ed the guy too? I was drunk but she wouldn’t believe that for an excuse really, even if she absolutely adored the ground I walked on. I speeded up more to arrive to the school as soon as possible, the conversation was getting awkward… Well there I parked the car, got out of it and with a high fashion cat-walk strayed over the school yard, having my usual confident smirk shining on my lips. My hair followed the ways of the wind, making me look like a true model in many of the other students’ eyes. I loved the stares, the drool, and the fame! I felt invincible at these moments.

“Hey, there’s a guy who’s following us”, my best friend Jina suddenly said, giggling girlishly. I stopped immediately then swung around to see who had the guts to talk to me today. I smirked even wider when I saw the captain for our basketball team in front of me. He was a tall, hot, good-looking guy who almost every day carved for my attention, as all of them did. I let out a cocky sigh, draping my hair over my left shoulder.

“Good morning my queen”, Woohyun greeted me, smiling foolishly. I scanned him carefully from top to bottom. I smacked my lips together before answering him.

“What is it Woohyun? Don’t you know that you shouldn’t bother me this early in the morning?” I asked him, making sure that he’d get my annoyance. He frowned for a second. I sighed again. “Well?”

“I’m sorry… I just thought… Maybe you wanted to go grab a coffee after school or something?” he asked, scratching the back of his head. He blushed too. My best friends and every other girl at school would have died if Nam Woohyun did that towards them but I’m not like the rest. I do not date a guy twice. He had been my boyfriend too for a while but I got tired of him. Yes, we had , lots of it. However, I’m not a . Even though I get to hear that I am one a whole of a lot. Mom used to tell me that they were just jealous, I knew they were. I mean, why wouldn’t they be?

“No Woohyun. I told you it is over. I don’t date the same guy twice, you know that. We can have but nothing more than that”, I coldly replied him. He’s nerves disappeared, he grew angry instead.

“Why are you such a ?” he asked angrily. I shrugged. I brought up a gum from my shorts and plopped it into my mouth. Then I looked back up at Woohyun.

“I was born this way baby”, I simply retorted before turning around and walking away from him. My friends soon caught up with me, praising me over my victory. I enjoyed the glare I felt in the back of my head that Woohyun gave me. The girls and I proceeded into the school to head to our first lesson. Want to know something that’s rather ironic? The teachers don’t like me because I’ve their or massaged their , no, the teachers like me because I’ve been a straight A-student from the start. Yet another reason to envy me isn’t it? I’m just perfect!

-

Hyukjae's POV

“Yah, Hyukjae”, I heard my name get shouted out as soon as I parked the car outside my best friend’s house. I turned my head to meet the slightly annoyed eyes of Lee Donghae.

“Yes?” I asked briefly. He sighed, knowing that he couldn’t agree with me.

“Just drive”, he told me, still very annoyed. I did as told and headed towards school.

“I was just twenty minutes late”, I said. Donghae sighed again. “Sorry?” I tried. He gave me a glare in disbelief. I rolled my eyes and continued to drive onwards. There wasn’t a lot of traffic so we got to our school quickly. I parked my bright yellow Ferrari on the parking lot of school. We got out of it and went to our waiting friends that hung around our usual meeting point.

“There’s our leader”, Heechul announced loudly when he spotted us. I grinned. “Why so late?” he asked with an amused smile.

“This perfection takes time”, I told him. Heechul chuckled together with the other guys while Donghae merely rolled his eyes. I grabbed him around his neck and shoved my fist into his hair, ruffling it quite hard. “What’s wrong with you?” I mocked him. He whined and tried to get out of my grip. I let him go and he instantly began to fix his hair.

“That’s not funny!” he yelled when I and the guys started laughing at him. “And we’re late for class”, he continued, picking up his bag from the ground and walked away from us.

“You’re such a !” Kyuhyun yelled after him, Donghae turned to glare at us. We laughed a bit more to then walk after him. I chuckled to myself. These were really my boys. Heechul -the diva-like guy with the good looks, Kyuhyun - the evil one who came up with all the crazy pranks, Hankyung - the calmest one out of us and the cool one also, Donghae - my best friend out of them all, he didn’t always like the stuff we did but he tugged along nonetheless anyway and then lastly there’s me, Lee Hyukjae, the leader. I am the richest, most popular, most badass, most handsome, y and just awesome guy you could ever meet. And by all means if you meet me you are allowed to drop to your knees in astonishment. I’m used to having girls at me feet in everyday life, at all time. You guessed correct, I love to have . I’m a ing beast. Every girl in our entire school knows that. I have orange/black hair that’s fixed in a cool style and I wear the trendiest clothes only. I live alone since I’m 18 and I have rich parents so I get the most I want. What else can I say about me? I am an awesome dancer, a rapper and I compose my own songs. Many girls want me… The boys and I are the kingkas at our school. And I’m the number one guy out of them all.

“Oppa!” a voice shouted all of a sudden. I lowered my head a little, smirking triumphantly.

“Sunny!” I greeted the girl when turning around. I faked every ounce of excitement that I could. This girl had been dragging after me since last year. She was a long forgotten (at least on my behalf) one night stand that I had zero further interest in. Sunny smiled back at me, she grabbed my arm and clung to it.

“Hey oppa, how are you this wonderful morning?” she asked with her annoying sugary voice. I chuckled awkwardly, trying to remove my arm away from her.

“I’m great Sunny”, I replied her. “Let me go”, I said to her. Before I make you cry, I thought in my head. She reluctantly let go.

“Why oppa?” she wondered, pouting ‘cutely’.

“Because I don’t like clingy girls that don’t get the wink after the fifth time”, I answered her ‘nicely’ with a sarcastic tone behind it.

“What wink?” Sunny asked, clueless.

“Nothing”, I replied, not really in the mood to waste more of my time on her. I flung around and walked down the hallway towards my classroom. Heechul, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Hankyung had class with me so I sat down at my regular place with Sunny next to me. To be honest, the only reason I didn’t tell her to off was because the girl was really fantastic in bed and she was hot as well as extremely stupid. She was popular too, not the most popular but enough for me to make myself look good. She knew that I didn’t only sleep with her but she never cared or felt jealous over that, making her the ideal girlfriend for me. I preferred to not call her my girlfriend, even though most people see us as a couple. The teacher came into the room and class started. I never bothered to listen to what the teacher said since we got it on a paper afterwards anyway. I sent flirtatious smirks and winks to Sunny from time to time. I felt a little bad about having been so rude to her… Or actually no, I just enjoyed having her blush and get lost during the teacher’s speeches. Her legs grinding against one another meant one thing and one thing alone: I was going to have her begging me to her after this lesson. When class was finally over I got up from my seat, ditched the guys and went to Sunny.

“Oppa”, she breathed. I grabbed her hand and made her follow me. We found an empty big toilet where we went in. Sunny knew exactly what I wanted. She slump down on her knees, unbuckling my belt. I may not love the girl but I most definitely love her skills when it comes to … So for now, I can settle with this. I leant back against the wall to prepare my body for the immense pleasure that it was about to once again experience.