Game on

Bad boy + Bad girl = ?

Hyukjae’s POV

“Thanks Sunny darling”, I said and buckled my pants. Sunny nodded, still panting and very flustered. I smirked. I loved how I always left them in bliss, thinking about me. I kissed her again and then walked out of the toilet. The corridors were empty except for a few people. I walked towards the cafeteria since I had already missed my second lesson. As I walked through the corridor I suddenly stopped, the sight in front of me made me smirk again. There was standing a very hot girl in front of her locker with a guy next to her. She didn’t seem to into him at all, though he must’ve been obsessed with her.

“Baby”, the guy pleaded. I had to bite my lip to not laugh, the guy sounded so ing pathetic. I recognised him as Taejoon, one of the players on our football team. The girl, however, I had no idea who she was, which was strange because I knew every girl around school normally.

“Don’t call me baby, I’m no one’s baby”, the girl warned him. Wow, she had nerves, not many people talked to Taejoon like that. “Just walk out of my ing sight you loser. You’re not worthy of me so stop trying”, the girl kept her eyes on her locker, not giving Taejoon a single glance. He groaned in frustration and slammed his hand into the lockers. The girl remained calm, almost careless. I thought it was time to step in anyway.

“Hey, hey, hey Taejoon man, give the girl some space”, I said. Both of them looked up at me as I approached them with my confident steps.

“What the hell do you want Lee Hyukjae?” Taejoon questioned annoyed, I smiled at him smug. The girl squinted her eyes and a small frown appeared on her forehead, she probably didn’t know who I was either. Though, that would change quickly.

“Why are you bothering this beautiful girl?” I asked, raising an eyebrow to him. Taejoon was about to answer when the girl’s smooth, cool and very y, to be honest, voice cut him off ignorantly.

“Taejoon go”, the girl ordered, slamming her locker door together. She turned to me fully with crossed arms, scanning my features. I smirked at Taejoon who reluctantly walked away on the girl’s orders. When we no longer heard his footsteps the girl spoke. “Who the do you think you are and how come you have the ing nerves to interfere in my conversation?!” she questioned, her dark brown eyes, surrounded with a black, sharp eyeliner glared at me. I was a stunned. This girl was nothing like I’d ever met. She had a truly gorgeous body, I must admit. She had long legs that seemed even longer with her pink heels and her hip stuck out in a y curve making her look very top model-like. I wondered if she was one…

“Who the are you to talk to me like that?” I retorted. The girl scoffed at me.

“My name who blithering idiot is Kim Heelin”, she replied. “And you are Lee Hyukjae?” she then wondered. I could not recall hearing her name before, which intoxicated me. Yes! A new challenge, untouched for me.

“The guy you’re calling idiot is the most popular guy in this school, also the richest, Lee Hyukjae, yes”, I responded her smug. She has nothing on me, I thought, my lips as my eyes caught sight of her gorgeous body again.

“Ha, keep dreaming of me boy. I’m way out of your league”, the girl scoffed out, turning her heel to go. Great, I thought, I love a challenge. I was going to make this girl kneel for me if I so had to force her. I grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the lockers, trapping her with both my hands on the lockers beside her head. She didn’t seem too scared or actually had any kind of surprise or other confused expression in her eyes. She looked… bored! How dared she be bored when I stood in front of her?! My eyes got wide from the chock, she began to laugh. “You think you have an advantage here?” Heelin questioned amused. I leaned in so that she would feel my hot breath to her skin, but she still didn’t react!

“Well of course, I’m the one who have you trapped”, I whispered in my most seducing voice. Suddenly I felt a terrible pain run throughout my body from my private area. I whimpered and leant forward to rest my body to Heelin’s. She had clutched my balls in a very tight grip between her fingers.

“Get this in your head, Lee Hyukjae”, she whispered into my ear. “Do not mess with me or I’ll crush your balls in a blink of an eye”, she bit my neck gently while letting go of my private limbs. I panted, she was so dead now. I removed my hand from the locker to her right , gripping it hard, causing her to close her eyes and bit her lips not to moan.

“Then get this into your head, touch my balls again and I’ll make you beg me to you”, I hissed. She took my hand away and looked up at me.

“I will never beg for anything”, she hissed back. “It’s given to me”, she said and then our lips met in a hot passionate yet rough kiss. We both were biting each other’s lips, nibbling and . When we both broke the kiss I could tell that Heelin was just as intrigued with me as I was with her. “Nice to meet you Lee Hyukjae”, she then said and pushed me away to be able to ily stray away from me. Her swayed from side to side, teasing me tremendously.

“Nice to meet you too, Kim Heelin”, I whispered before continuing my way to the cafeteria but I took another way down the hallway since I didn’t want to come off as a stalker. Heelin huh? Well that girl was so going to get it. I laughed to myself as I thought about how she had made her way into my mind already, after the first time we’d met. It was strange that I hadn’t heard her name before, though that wouldn’t stop me from getting to know her now…

-

Heelin’s POV

I walked away from this Lee Hyukjae, making absolutely sure that I showed him my iest walk. I reached the cafeteria and found my friends at our table.

“Heelin, where have you been?” Solbi asked me worried when I sat down in front of her and Jina. I smirked widely.

“I’ve had an adventure”, I said. They got wide eyes.

“Tell us”, Jina demanded. I giggled and then told them about my encounter with Lee Hyukjae. It turned out that they knew perfectly well who he was. Apparently Lee Hyukjae was the leader of our most popular group of guys around school. It shocked me because I knew who Heechul, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Hankyung were but not Hyukjae. I glanced towards the door and to my surprise saw Hyukjae walk in through it. Seeing him a second time I realised that that guy was pretty damn hot. He had orange and black hair in a handsome hairstyle that fitted him very well. He had a white t-shirt, a pair of black glasses, a black blazer and red jeans with sneakers.

“Wow… He’s so freaking hot”, Solbi breathed in awe, staring at Hyukjae as he passed our table. He winked at me with a confident, smug smirk. He sat down with his friends a few tables away. I rolled my eyes and went back to my food again, not willing to give him the attention that he wanted. Suddenly I heard Jina gasp I looked up at her confused and saw how her eyes were wide.

“What?” I asked but then quickly got my answer when I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders and saw how Hyukjae sat down next to me. I glared at him. What the hell was he doing here? I wasn’t in the play mood right now. I ate some more, not caring about the idiot at all.

“Hey baby”, he said and grabbed my fork to eat the food off of it. I took it away from him, deciding to play along his game anyway, since that’s how you deal with these kinds of guys.

“Hey”, I replied. “Can’t you get your own food y?” I asked, glazing my voice in seduction. I bit my lips when turning to him. He smirked at me and ate the food off my fork.

“I didn’t feel like it”, he answered, giving back the fork. I took it and put it in my mouth. He lowered his arm to wrap it around my waist instead. I put down the fork.

“Why are you giving me the pleasure of your presence then?” I asked, placing my hand on his thigh. He inhaled sharply, thinking about it for a second.

“Actually I think you’re worthy of it”, he told me. I rose a brow at him “I know you love it”, he leant in to kiss my neck, and I chose to not react whatsoever. I stared straight ahead at my friends who both seemed very jealous of me.

“Why are you making me violent?” I wondered, Hyukjae stopped and pulled away from my neck, looking puzzled. I smiled innocently at him.

“What do-?” he started but got cut off by the whimpers slash groans escaping his mouth when I jammed my elbow right into his crotch. I stood up abruptly.

“Come”, I ordered Solbi and Jina who followed me, leaving Hyukjae with his head on the table and hands around his .

“Why did you do that?” Jina asked me when we were alone.

“Because I don’t like his attitude, he thinks he can have whatever he likes, forgetting that I’m not a thing. I hate that”, I answered. Solbi and Jina exchanged looks with each other, I saw it and stopped. “Is there something you want to tell me?” I questioned them straight forward. They instantly looked guilty.

“It’s a bit creepy…” Solbi began. I crossed my arms, hoping that they weren’t going to say what I thought they were thinking.

“You’re like the same kind of person”, Jina finished for Solbi who seemed unable to continue any further. I got chocked, wide eyes and my mouth gaped open in pure irritation.

“We’re not the same sort of person!” I yelled. I couldn’t believe that my best friends were turning against me like this. I felt betrayed to be honest. I marched away to the classroom and slumped down on my seat. “They’re both idiots”, I muttered to myself. I waited for fifteen minutes for the rest of the class and the teacher to arrive. Solbi and Jina were having other classes now so I was alone for the moment being. Maybe that was good because they had annoyed me pretty damn much now. The rest of the students started dropping in and the biology class could finally begin, letting me think about other things. I was good at biology and, therefore, I had nothing to worry about. I took my notes on what the teacher talked about, feeling very concentrated for once. That would change when there out of the blue was a knock on the door.

“Hello, can I help you?” the teacher asked. I didn’t pay attention to what the student and the teacher say until the teacher said “Oh… Well welcome in then Mr. Lee”, he opened the door and in stepped no other than Lee Hyukjae. The girls began to whisper loudly among themselves, fangirling over him like crazy.  I glared at Hyukjae all the way to when he took his seat on the other side of the classroom. I returned to my notes without further interest in him. The teacher once again talked and everything was back to calm. When it was about five minutes left on the lesson the teacher told us that he had an assignment for us. Most people groaned and complained to this but our teacher refused to budge. He told us about the assignment shortly then handed out papers with instructions. I read them carefully. A certain detailed caught my attention. I froze at the last sentence. We’ll be working in pairs, I thought, immediately feeling the stress creep up along my back to my brain. I hated group things! Unless it was with Solbi and Jina but they didn’t even take this class! I put the paper down on my desk, crossed my arms and took a deep breath.

“Can you pick your partner?” the voice of Hyukjae sounded, making all the students go quiet. They were begging the teacher to let them pick for their own partner, while I begged that the teacher would give us a partner instead. I didn’t want that scum to ask me the question.

“No, I’ll be choosing”, the teacher said to my grave relief. He then began pairing us up. Very soon I realised that there was only me left. I sighed deeply when it came to me who else was the one without a partner. He sat down next to me, having the most annoying smile out of all time playing on his lips.

“So, is it going to be my house or yours?” Hyukjae asked confidently. I mentally hit my teacher before turning to Hyukjae. His good looks would’ve been a distraction if his ego wasn’t in the way, luckily enough for me it was. This was going to be very interesting I had to admit but if Hyukjae thought that he was going to win that easily he was deadly wrong.

“No. Mine”, I simply informed, taking my things and walking out of the classroom with a smile.