I'll do anything

Bad boy + Bad girl = ?

Heelin’s POV

“Wow...” I breathed. I was lying flat on my bed with Hyukjae next to me. He was just as tired as I was and we both panted still. I turned my head, seeing Hyukjae’s profile, his y jaw line was fully visible and his neck had drops of sweat on it. I moved to lie on top of him, staring down at him. My ears rung with the sounds of his moans and groans that they had heard only a few hours ago. Hyukjae lifted his head from the pillow to look at me, he smirked.

“That was awesome,” he stated. His hands were on my hips, slowly travelling up on my . I tilted my head to the side, letting my hair drop down my left shoulder while I raised a brow at him.

“Did you expect any less than that?” I questioned. He chuckled.

“Nope. I knew you were going to be one of the best. If not the best.” I smiled and sat down next to him. Neither of us had bothered getting dressed yet, we were much too tired and frankly, I had no idea where our clothes had ended up. Although, the living room must’ve been the best guess since that was where this whole thing had started. I checked the time on my clock, smirking at the time that Hyukjae and I had been intimate with one another – it had gone over five hours. “Hey, y. What are you thinking about?” Hyukjae asked, sitting up as well. He placed a hand on my back, swinging me around so that I lay underneath him on the bed, he straddled me and had his hands holding my wrists down. His eyes were staring into mine, though, I felt nothing but lust towards him, not now at least.

“Nothing,” I replied.

“Really?”

“Mm.” Hyukjae scoffed. “What? Do you want me to think of something in particular? Your moans for example?” I heaved myself up to place kisses along his neck and down his chest. He groaned quietly in my ear, he liked it so freaking much it almost felt taunting. I bit his skin lightly, wanting a moan from him.

“Ha, you’re not going to get it that easy baby. If you want another moan for me, you’ll have to do something for me first.”

“What’s that?” I whispered seductively, blowing his skin which caused him to shiver. I loved this man who was so easy to tease it had become ridiculous. He would admit that he longed for me sooner or later, that’s what I’d decided. Although, ‘sooner’ came sooner than I expected.

“Go on a date with me.”

“Excuse me?” I blurted out. I wasn’t sure I’d even heard him correctly. Hyukjae smiled at me.

“Go. On. A. Date. With. Me. That’s what I’m asking if you want to hear a moan, groan, plead or anything in those ways from me ever again. Otherwise this has been nice, but I think I’ll return to my previous girlfriend then who actually was nice to too, although not as nice as you, I’ll admit that much. So I’m asking you to go on a date with me, that way I’ll know if you really like me.” I didn’t know what to say, I just stared at Hyukjae until he clicked his tongue and got off of me. “Too bad then,” he said and walked out of my room to probably find his clothes. Meanwhile, I remained on my bed, stunned. After a while Hyukjae came back, wearing clothes. “Goodbye then,” he said, waving. “It was a pleasure-”

“Shut up,” I muttered. I got out of bed and went to my wardrobe, pulling out a pair of and then I put on my pyjamas. “Are you serious about this date thing? Can’t we just and not have an actual relationship?” Hyukjae sighed.

“Nope. I don’t want that. I’m in love with you so I want the real deal, which is not me in any way so you better not turn me down. And in case you do ‘ off and have a nice life’ is what I’ll say to you.” I rolled my eyes at him. Did he honestly have to be this complicated? I didn’t want to go on a lame date with him and definitely not be his girlfriend. When I didn’t answer Hyukjae scoffed. “Oh off Heelin,” he mumbled and then disappeared out. I heard the door slam shut downstairs, meaning that he’d gone. I was sceptic. Going on a date was something I never did, nor had been asked to do. My mother had already placed me in another school for the next semester, so I wouldn’t return to the same school that Hyukjae went to. Maybe no one would find out that we were dating? Then it wouldn’t cause a problem. I made up my mind and ran down the stairs, out on the street and saw Hyukjae still standing outside my door, in my garden. His smirk was wider than ever. , he knew I would run after him.

“I did not run after you!” I shouted. Hyukjae laughed.

“Sure, whatever you say. Is that a yes then? Can I come pick you up in a few hours? Around nine maybe? Then we can go eat something and then have more fun if you want,” he suggested, winking at me. I sighed. He had me now.

“Fine. Don’t you dare be late!” I told me sternly then stepped inside again, slamming the door shut. I leaned against for support. What the hell have I done now? Why does he change me with a few words? I thought to myself. For me, no one had moved me this much before and it was truly irritating that the first one to do it had to be Lee Hyukjae, someone who played around just as much as myself. Hm, maybe that’s why he moves me? He knows what’s needed because it’s the only thing that would work on him too? That would indeed explain it. I shook my head, ridding myself of the thoughts of Hyukjae, then I went out to the living room and sat down. Those rounds in the bedroom – and probably in other places too, that I failed to remember right now – had taken a small tool on me, I for once actually felt tired after . Again, Hyukjae had been the first one to cause that too. How much more annoying could that guy get? I was so tired that after watching a drama for less than ten minutes, I fell asleep on my couch. I woke up around two hours before I had to be done for the date. At first, I panicked, thinking how’d manage to get ready on time. Then I cursed myself for even becoming panicked about it. It was a date with Hyukjae, not the man of my dreams! Why did I care? Why did I want to look nice for him? I took a shower, thoroughly washing every part of my body. After that I walked to pick out the best outfit. I did my hair, put on my clothes and found the right jewellery to wrap it all up. Five minutes to nine, I was ready.

-

Hyukjae’s POV

When I left Heelin’s house, the first thing I did was to call Donghae. He needed to know about the great news. He picked up after three signals, “Hello?”

“I got Heelin to go on a date with me, tonight. And we had for hours. Am I the best or am I the best?” I chuckled and made a spin on the pavement, not caring who saw me.

“Congrats,” Donghae replied. “And the only thing I had to do was walk up to her and kiss her. You better buy me something big for my birthday.”

“Anything you want. I can get you a stripper,” I joked.

“You’re an idiot.” I laughed. Donghae was the last guy on Earth that would want a stripper for his birthday. The other guys in my gang and I even wondered if he would want to get a stripper on his bachelor party, but we figured he probably wouldn’t want it even then. “Are you sure she won’t turn you down in the last minute?”

“Ha, absolutely not. I have her wrapped around my little finger. Hm, what do you think. Room service at a hotel room or dinner at a fancy restaurant? We’ll be having afterwards either way.”

“Okay, you’ve also become repulsive. But I guess you want me to answer the first alternative then. But dinner would be much more romantic,” Donghae responded.

“Would you choose dinner?” I asked.

“Well duh. But I’m a romantic guy, I use my head to think, not my . If you want to win her heart then bring her on a romantic date, show her that you truthfully care about her. In case you love her then show it to her, give her flowers. I’m sure that Heelin’s never been treated like a princess, why not be the first one to do that? She must appreciate that.”

“Hm, could work. Thanks Donghae, I’ll follow your advice then. See if it works on her, otherwise I’ll bring her to a club to be-” A sudden beep was heard from my phone. “Hello?” I looked at the screen, it was blank. Donghae had hung up on me. “Hm, some friend he is,” I scoffed.

Once I got home the preparations for the date began. I booked a table at one of the best restaurants in Seoul, took a shower and then I picked out a sleek, handsome outfit that should do the trick. I made my hair into a nice back-slick and felt satisfied with my perfect when I looked myself in the mirror four hours later. I bought flowers too, like Donghae had suggested. But red roses felt too cliché for me, instead I bought a set of blue roses. I hoped that Heelin would like them. I arrived in my car to her door right on time. I rang the doorbell fifteen seconds before the clock struck nine. Heelin opened the door ten seconds after, I assumed she had been guarding the door, checking if I would be late or not. I held out the roses to her and bowed.

“For you, my lady,” I said. She took the roses and just stared at me. Good sign, she’s surprised. I bent forward, capturing her lips with my own and even though she didn’t kiss me back, I had a feeling she wasn’t mad at me. “Are you holding up?” I wondered, smiling at her.

“I’m good... Just astonished over the fact that you look so...handsome.” I let out a loud laugh. “What?” Heelin screamed, hitting my arm.

“Nothing, let’s just go,” I said. I took her hand and lead her to the car, opening the door for her like a true gentleman. “My lady.” Heelin gave me a strange glare before she got inside the car. I closed the door and walked to the driver seat. “You’re going to see a totally different side of me tonight.” I winked while stepping on the gas. Twenty minutes later we arrived to the restaurant. I parked the car, got out and helped Heelin out as well. We walked inside the restaurant where we were led to the table that I had reserved. Continuing my gentlemanly behaviour, I pulled out the chair for my girl and then sat down in front of her. “Well? Surprised?”

“You’ve got to be ing kidding me.”

“What?” I chuckled. This girl was the most suspicious girl I’ve ever encountered. “I swear, I’m not after anything. I wanted to do this for you, to show you that I am sincere. I’m in love with you and if you don’t believe me, even after this, then I don’t know what I’ll have to do.”

“Geez, I didn’t know you were that bloody cheesy...” Heelin muttered.

“I’m not, usually. I admit that chasing after you made me fall in love with you even deeper. Besides, now I can finally speak about anything I want, because I know that you’ll recognise it all. For example, my family is . Though my grades in school are excellent and none of my friends know about my situation at home or how bad I sometimes feel. And that I relieve it with can’t be news nor unrecognisable for you, am I right?” I looked up at her. She was staring down in her lap. Wow, I think I might’ve made the most talkative girl go quiet, I thought to myself. “Heelin?”

“Yeah, I can’t do this.” Heelin stood up and began walking away but I was quicker, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me. “Hyukjae, let me go. Please, you’re making a-” I put my lips on hers, pulling her body to me. Once we broke apart, I felt a wetness on her cheeks. She’s crying? I blinked in surprise. How can a girl like Heelin suddenly cry without warning?

“H-Heelin?”

“You’re making a mistake Hyukjae. You’re not really in love with me. You just want to me, admit it. You want to me, make me fall in love with you – which I already am – then you’ll leave me in triumph. Well congratulations, you’ve already won! Now please, let me go.” She took a step back, drying her tears with the back of her hands.

“I’m not, Heelin. What the hell are you talking about? You’re the only one I want to be with! I admit that! You’re constantly on my mind even though I don’t like it. You know how I feel, don’t you? Because you feel the same way about me.” I took a deep breath. “Look, I’m not good at this, okay? But I made an effort. Why don’t you do that too and we can see where this leads? Maybe you’ll like this side of me? I just want...a chance to prove, both to myself and to you, that I’m not a complete piece of . That I can be the good guy if I want to.”

“But I can’t be a good girl. I’ll probably cheat on you or...”

“Ha, like you would cheat on this! Come on, Heelin. Give me a better excuse. Don’t you have any feelings for me?”

“Okay fine! I do! I’m ing in love with you! I’ve told you that already! I’m just not sure that this is right. You’re the worst guy in school, I’m the worst girl. How can we make a couple?”

“Well duh, we’re the worst! No one else wants to be with us, if they spoke the truth that would be it. Please Heelin, sit down, enjoy dinner with me, talk to me and then I’ll drive you home. We won’t have , kiss or hug unless you don’t want to. For once in your life, rely on a friend, is that so hard? See me as a friend whom you can talk to, whom you can trust. Please.” It was ironic. The whole situation was ironic. I, Lee Hyukjae, was standing in front of a girl whose body was gorgeous, personality insane like my own, a perfect girl for me... and I didn’t want to do anything to her but talk to her. What was wrong with me? How could I have changed so drastically in a few days? Heelin sighed. , she’s not changing her mind... I turned away from her, sitting down on my chair. The dull feeling of defeat had to be the least pleasant thing I’d ever experienced emotion-wise.

“Fine...” I looked up and saw Heelin sitting back down on her chair. “I’ll stay. But don’t make me regret it.”

“Promise, I won’t,” I replied, now smiling at her.

The rest of the evening, I acted as the true me. Being as kind, gentle and sweet as I possibly could. At first it felt forced but the more Heelin and I spoke, the more comfortable I started feeling. I hoped that Heelin loosened up too, that she was being true both to me and herself. After the dinner, I did as I had promised; driving her home. Although, I wished the evening could’ve continued for the rest of my life. We’d talked about everything, every single little piece of detail in our lives that made us the ones we were. We both hated who we’d turned into, what we had become. Heelin told me she wanted nothing else but the furthest distant from her mother that she wouldn’t ever have to bother about her again. I told her that I wished my parents cared more. We had much more in common that I thought Heelin wanted to realise at first, however, once she acknowledged it, she put it all on the table. I couldn’t have asked for more than that. The fact that she entrusted me with her secrets warmed so much, caused my heart to flutter almost.

Either way, we arrived home to her house and I followed her to the door, with no intentions on going in with her. “Did you have a little fun at least?” I wondered. Heelin chuckled and nodded.

“Yeah... Thanks. I actually had fun. I don’t believe it but I did. Thanks to you. Out all people you, Lee Hyukjae, brought me a tiny bit of happiness in my sad, boring life.”

“Haha, same here. But I’ll be going now. That dress is way too tempting even if I promised I wouldn’t do anything. Let’s not push it I mean,” I remarked with a wink. Heelin giggled and shook her head.

“Guess some parts never change, huh?”

“Not all. I can now tell you that I love you. I mean it. I love you Heelin. Whether you love me back or not I want you to know that. And you were the best partner in bed I’ve ever had. I loved every second of it. Good night,” I said. I bent down to kiss her forehead. Though, just when I was about to kiss her forehead, she pulled my neck down so that our lips met instead. I pulled away surprised, looking at her.

“Less talking, more love making. We both know it’s going to lead to that and that it’s what we both want anyway. Nevertheless, I’ll add this: I love you too.”

“Some things indeed doesn’t change. Does it?”

“Not the fact that you are y and I want to make love to you, no. Sorry about that.”

“Baby, trust me. It’s all fine,” I answered. I lifted her up and carried her inside her house.

And yeah, we had the rest of the night. But unlike the morning before, I didn’t leave. In fact, I stayed. Eventually, it became a permanent staying. We didn’t entirely change who we were, we just improved ourselves for the better. We switched schools though, started fresh and were able to enjoy. The best thing was that all the problems we had, we could share with one another now, which was something both of us had missed our whole lives. Let me tell you this, though, deep inside, we remained being the bad boy and bad girl. Hehehe...


 
 
 
 
 
 

Well, that is it I guess. Thank you so much for reading and subscribing! I appreciate it incredibly much! Hope you liked the ending haha and I'll see you around, bye~ Love you!!!