Starting to lose control

Bad boy + Bad girl = ?

Heelin’s POV

“You will not go to that school tomorrow. We will get you a private teacher!” My mother’s voice echoed in my head the whole night. As if it wasn’t enough that I had cried and begged her to change her mind I’d gotten a slap across the face too. Now I lay in my bed, the clock was 3am, and there was no way in hell I would get any sleep this night. Desperately, I covered my ears to block my mother’s voice out but there was no use. “You will not see that boy either. I can’t believe what become of you Heelin. This is not the daughter that we raised. Where did she go?”

“SHE GREW UP!” I yelled, gripping the sheets forcefully. I was breaking apart, and I knew that all too well. And it was Hyukjae’s fault. He had started this. “I wish he could die.” I got up from my bed, going towards the kitchen. Maybe a glass of wine could help. Though, probably not. Oh, who the cares?! I poured up wine in the largest glass I owned and gulped it all in one go, then poured up another. After about five of those ‘shots’ I fell down on the couch. Now and then the sniffles erupted into loud sobs. How could my family do this to me? “Don’t blame us. Blame yourself.” Of course, they weren’t responsible for this, she was. Humph, I’ll show them how to go crazy! I reached for my phone and dialled Woohyun’s number. Even though it was Wednesday night he wouldn’t be asleep.

“Hi Heelin.” Woohyun’s soothing, deep voice was just what I needed to hear. Unconsciously, I sat myself in a y, half lying down position and my most seducing tone.

“Hey y,” I replied. He chuckled and in my head, I imagined how he thought: Okay, I’m listening. Perhaps he bit his lips too… “Are you going to school tomorrow?” I wondered.

“Um, no?” He scoffed. “Why? Want me to come over?” I giggled.

“That would be nice… I’m sorry I’ve been so y lately.” I told him what he wanted to hear while he stepped into his car and drove over to my house. If you wanted a guy then you had to make them feel missed and special and all that jazz. Then you could them, which was the only good thing that they were capable of. I hung up and walked to open the door for Woohyun who bashed in, roughly kissing me and lifted me up so that I could wrap my legs around his waist. He closed the door with his foot, slamming it, then he carried me up to my bedroom. Geez, he really missed me too. Why couldn’t Hyukjae obey this easily? WHAT?! HEELIN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! FOCUS!

-

Donghae’s POV

I stared down at the piece of paper in my hands then up at my friend Hyukjae’s face. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” I stared down at the paper again. How on Earth could he be so stupid that he wants to audition for her parents’ company three seconds after she had a fallout with them and he’s in love with her? I sighed and handed back to audition paper to Hyukjae who smiled like a fool. Oh, right. He is a fool, no wonder he can smile like one too. He put the paper in his back pocket.

“I’m not kidding. This is great! I’m going to become a star Donghae! Don’t you see what that means?” Hyukjae exclaimed. I rose an eyebrow.

“Guess it means that when you’re famous you can get any girl you want?” I tried to guess. Of course, I wasn’t sincere but Hyukjae, that idiot, thought I was. He formed his lips into his malicious signature smirk.

“And that includes Heelin.” If I was strong enough to hit you unconscious Lee Hyukjae, I would. I plainly stared at him, not in the ‘Oh my god, you’re so cool’-way. Rather the ‘Are you for real’- way.

“You have zero respect for women do you?” I asked him. Judging by that question mark that he had on his forehead, I assumed he hadn’t even understood what I’d said. “Okay. Fine. Do whatever the hell you want. Just don’t quit sco- Oh I’m sounding like your father!” I exclaimed. Hyukjae hit my head lightly and laughed.

“Yes you are, idiot. Let’s go to class now. I wanna see Heelin’s face when I brag about having to go earlier from class because I’m off to an audition to one of the biggest music companies in Korea.” Hyukjae smugly enlarged his smirk then with that special walk of his, he headed to our next class. I lazily followed behind him, since I didn’t like catching attention - like he did. God that boy is in such need of help… He’s more of a bastard than before.

-

Hyukjae’s POV

Donghae and I went in to our classroom and sat down on our seats. I my lips to see how many girls in our class that we still interested in me, in case this thing with Heelin would go to hell. She was being so y lately and yes, I understood that this thing with her parents might complicate everything but did I really have time to care about her feelings when she didn’t even glance at me twice? Donghae sat down next to me, taking forth his books. What a geek. I glanced over my back towards Heelin’s chair, she hadn’t arrived yet. Then I turned back to the door from where Heelin’s friends appeared, although, without Heelin by their sides. Donghae noticed it too, turning to me. He was as confused as me. Not long after Heelin’s friends had taken their seats in the back of the classroom, our teacher came in. A, in my opinion, sad character who really could need someone who would him once in a while. Our science professor tiredly scribbled down a few words on the whiteboard then with the most dragging voice ever produced by any human being uttered a few inaudible words. But the reaction of the other students was enormous! Loud, hysterical chatter erupted from all corners of the room, from every person.

“What did he say?” I whispered to Donghae. I looked at my friend, raising my both brows in surprise. Donghae looked like he had seen a ghost. He slowly switched focus from the teacher to me, staring at me like a crazy person. “What?”

“He said that Heelin has been expelled. She won’t be coming back to school anymore.” My eyes shot open and I stood up.

“WHAT?” I screamed at Donghae. The other students stared at me but I didn’t care. Heelin was expelled? For what?!

“Mr. Lee? Mind sitting down on your seat, thank you.” Instead of listening to my teacher, as I seldom did anyhow, I rushed out from the classroom. Running down to my car and driving towards Heelin’s house, I thought about the argument she had had with her parents. After ten minutes, driving at high speed the entire way, I parked the car outside of Heelin’s house. I got out, locked the car door then hurried to the door. But before I got the chance to knock at it, it opened. My eyes widened when I realised that in front of me stood Woohyun. What the hell had he been doing at Heelin’s house? Woohyun scanned me from top to bottom then smirked victoriously.

“Are you searching for Heelin?” he asked cockily.

“None of your business loser.” I felt the heat in me increase. Woohyun chuckled, buffing my side as he confidently carried on to his car.

“Who’s the loser Hyukjae?” He mocked me. “Me, who has ed her or you, who haven’t?” He drove off with lightening speed. Good for him, because otherwise I would’ve hit him.

“What the do you want?” I spun around to see Heelin stand in the doorway. She wore a pair of pink mini short with a matching top, in silk.

“Why aren’t you in school?” I asked her.

“None of your ing business. Go yourself Hyukjae. And don’t you dare come back here or I’ll call the police!” She slammed the door closed in my face, or to be exact, on my nose. I stumbled back a few steps, crying out in pain and holding my nose.

“ing .” I muttered, walking back to my car. “Okay, I’ll just have to do this my way then.” I concluded, pressing the gas and driving off back to school. There had to be something I could do that would provoke her enough into talking to me. Becoming her parents’ favourite of all time, could be an excellent way. You’re going to beg me to take you one day Heelin. You just wait… That large building would welcome me as my way to success, what was going to make me famous. And then, when I was famous, wanted by literally everyone, not just the girls in my school, then I would reject Heelin once she came crawling for me.


Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story for so long and because the chapter is so short! I wish I'd had much more time on my hands but frankly I don't know what to do with my school and my life right now which is why it's taking so long... I'm truly sorry! I'll be having a week's break next week and I hope I'll be able to write this story finished then so that I can go back to posting more frequently! ^^