I'll Be Waiting,Jieun...

My Cute Neighbour

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URblbwlpnLc

Three Days Grace - Last To Know

 

"Jieun,are you ready?Our flight's in 30 minutes.." Taeyeon mumbled and I nodded."You're sure you don't want to...?" She pointed at Byunghun's house.I clenched my fist and shook my head."No.Let's go.." I mumbled and we got in a taxi.I was trying to hold back my tears from falling.My mobile was full of Byunghun's calls and texts.I never answered though..I couldn't.

 

. . .

LJoe's POV

 

We had gone to the port with Teen Top.I wasn't sure if i wanted to be there,since it always reminded me of me and Jieun..It was our..'usual spot'.Our first date was there and there,I asked her to be my girlfriend.Everything was coming back,making my heart collapse."LJoe." I heard Chunji calling me.

"There's something we need to tell you,about Jieun.." I took a deep breath."I don't want to hear anything about her..She is happy now,with another man.Let her be--" Chunji cut my speech."CUT THE CRAP!That was a lie!She lied to you,because she wanted you to hate her!The true reason she broke up with you,is because she's leaving!None of them have jobs and they got kicked out of their house!In 20 minutes,Taeyeon and Jieun are leaving forever!" Chunji yelled angrily.

I was frozen."You mean..she didn't cheat on me?" I asked and Chunji hit my head."OF COURSE NOT,YOU HEAD!Jieun loved and still loves you more than her own self!Go and find her,before she leaves!" Chunji shouted.I stood in my position for a while.A flashback happened in my head,of me and Jieun.

 

"Do you want me to help you with your stuff?"

"Aigoo~This is exhausting!!!"

"Oppa..do you have a girlfriend?"

"You're lying to me!I'm sure you like somebody!"

"My story was better!"

"Whatever princess!"

"Jieun-ah!Are you alright?Are you hurt?"

"I'm alright oppa!"

"I used to call him Bunghie...I was and still am in love with him!"

"I knew it!I knew it was you!I knew it!"

"Park Jieun!Will you be my girlfriend?!"

"I couldn't wait until night to see you..."

"Why only one?"

"It's our couple earrings,pabo!"

"My back hurts!!"

"Come by my house later~~I'll take care of my Byunghun!!"

"NO I AM COMING!"

"ALRIGHT,that's it!"

"STAB THAT IN THE NECK!"

"Don't touch me."

"LALALALALALA!!!"

"Araso...I forgive you.."

 

"No.." I mumbled."NO!" I shouted and began running.I was running to the airport.I couldn't let her go!I was running as fast as possible,like there was no tomorrow."I'm coming Jieun,I'm coming!" I mumbled to myself,increasing my pace as much as possible.

I had reached the airport.I quickly looked at the flights.The only one to Greece was leaving in 5 minutes.I rushed to the plane.The security men were chasing me.I saw Jieun.She was getting on the plane."PARK JIEUN!" I yelled.I was screaming her name on the top of my lungs."PARK JIEUN!"

She had sat down."PARK JIEUN!" I yelled her name again and she suddenly turned and looked at me.She was staring at me frozen,as the security men were dragging me away.I broke free and ran to the plane."JIEUN!DON'T LEAVE!" I shouted.She was crying and so was I."JEBAL!"

"Please sir,you need to go--" one of the security men tried to say but I cut his speech." YOU MAN!YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!I'M LOSING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!" I shouted crying."JIEUN!JIEUN DON'T LEAVE!" I shouted again.I looked at her and she was holding a piece of paper.

"I'LL COME BACK! <3" I read what she had written.The tears were falling down like a waterfall."Don't leave Jieun.." Then the plane began taking off.She wasn't looking at me.She had burried her head in her legs,crying.The security men grabbed me and dragged me out of the airport.

I was tossing my hair,I took off my scarf harshly.I screamed and then I collapsed on my knees."I love you,Jieun.I love you more than myself,I love you more than anyone..." I was mumbling to myself,while crying.I was holding my chest,my heart was aching.Losing her like that...was far more severe than dying.

 

"I'll be waiting,Jieun.I'll be waiting..."