He's Way Too Sweet For Me!

My Cute Neighbour

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0URnMrFV8

Lee Seunggi - Return

 

A Few Days Later

I was at the coffee shop,working.It was 4 pm,so there were not many costumers.Suddenly the door opened and Byunghun entered.He began looking around the coffee shop,when his gaze fell on me.He smiled happily and walked towards me.I smiled as well.He gave me a sweet peck."What are you doing here,Byunghun?" I asked."I'm not yet finished."

"I know,I know but I couldn't wait until night to see you.." he answered,giving me another peck."Yah you two,get a room!" Hyori,a girl who worked with me said laughing and we chuckled.I tapped her head."Go to your costumers!" I said and she stuck her tongue out."Annyong,Byunghun-sshi!" She greeted Byunghun.

Everyone who worked with me knew him,since he was my boyfriend."Hey Hyung!"  JungKook came out of the staff room,alongside with V and J-Hope."Hey guys!" Byunghun greeted them.BTS and Teen Top had quite the friendship and I was very happy about this! "Yo,LJoe." Jin,Rap monster and Jimin came out as well and right after them, came Suga.

Byunghun greeted them and then turned at me."Could you leave earlier today?" He asked and I huffed."Waeyo?I need money you know.." I mumbled."Just this once!Jebaaaaaal~" He begged like a little kid."Ugh..araso araso!" I answered huffing and went to change."V oppa,can you please tell Jin oppa that I have to go?" I requested.Jin was our 'boss'.

V nodded smiling."Leave it to me,Jieun-ah~" He assured me smiling.I thanked him and ran to LJoe."Ok,I'm ready." I said and he smiled."Let's go!" He wrapped his arm around my waist and we began walking."Yah,yah,zip it up!It's winter and you'll get a cold.." he mumbled while zipping my jacket.I looked at him and then rolled my eyeballs.

"So where are we going?" I asked,huffing."We're going shopping~I want you to choose your Christmas Present." I froze in my position."Christmas Present?" I asked and he nodded smiling."Of course!You're my girlfriend and I want to give you a Christmas Present!Come on let's go!" He increased his pace and so did I.

We entered a shop with jewellery.We both began looking around.There were so many cute necklaces that i liked."Jieun-ah!" Suddenly Byunghun called me."Nae?" I turned at him."Which one do you like?" He had two pairs of earrings in his hands."Um..This one!" I chose the skull-earrings.

"Great!" He went to pay and while I was looking at the necklaces for once more,I felt two hands putting on the earring in my ear.Then I saw him wearing the second one."Why only one?" I asked confused."It's our couple earrings,pabo~!" He explained and kissed my nose."So what did you like?" He asked,looking at the necklaces as well.

I pointed at a gold necklace with a leaf and a small tear hanging from its edge.He smiled and instantly grabbed it and went to buy it.I slowly moved towards him.When I had reached him,he had already paid and he turned at me."Gather your hair!" He said and I did so.He wrapped it around my neck and he clasped it.

"Gomawo oppa!" I said and hugged him.He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around my waist for once more.We left and began making strawls in Seoul.I was so happy to be with Byunghun,almost too happy."So,where do you want to go now?" He asked and I touched my chin with my forefinger,thinking."Um..you know,since I have money with me..can we continue shopping?I want to buy everyone's presents." I answered and he nodded smiling.

I bought something for everyone,including Byunghun!After that,we went for some hot chocolate and then Byunghun sent me home,since he had Hip Hop lessons."Taeyeon-ah!" I called for Taeyeon."J-J-JIEUN!" She shouted a bit shocked.I couldn't find her anywhere."Taeyeon,where are you?" I asked."I-I..WAIT!"

I had already reached her room and I opened the door.I saw her and Chunji half .They were both staring at me shocked and so was I.I face palmed myself and laughed."Seriously Taeyeon?" I mumbled huffing."It's ok,go on!I just wanted to show you what Byunghun bought me.Go on,go on!" I said and closed the door.

I stood there and laughed again.I went to my room and left there everyone's presents.I wore my pink,huge pullover and my black leggings,alongside with my warm ugg boots.I put some hot chocolate in a cup and went to the living room.I sat on the couch and the TV."Sponge bob!Sweet!" I mumbled happily and began watching Sponge Bob.A few minutes later,my phone rang.I had a message from Byunghun.

"Baby~What are you doing~~?<3<3"

"Relaxing~~Are you finished??:O"

"Ani,we're having a break..Wait,I'm calling you<3"

Not more than 5 seconds later,my phone began ringing again.I picked it up."Yoboseyo~?" I said sweetly."Baby~" I heard Byunghun's voice."Oppa~~!" I smiled."You're having a break..are you tired?" I asked."Yeah..my back hurts quite a lot.." He mumbled and I huffed."Come by when you're finished,I'll take care of my Byunghun~" I suggested and he chuckled.

"I'll be there in a few hours then~" I smiled to myself."Byunghun,guess who's upstairs with Taeyeon!" He huffed."Chunji hyung?" He guessed and I laughed."Nae!Don't tell me you knew it too?Aish.." I murmured."Aniyo,I just guessed,haha.I was too sure this was going to happen." I bit my lips.He was quite right.

Suddenly I heard some girls calling Byunghun."LJoe oppa~Come on let's continue~~!!Show us your skills~~" My eyebrows instantly lowered and I clenched my fist.

"Go,Byunghun oppa,show them your skills." I mumbled angrily.I could hear him gulp."Y-Yah,girls!I'm talking right now." He said."WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled."With my girlfriend." He repeated,trembling.

"Girlfriend~~??Aigooo.." I didn't hear anything else after this."YEAH THAT'S RIGHT,I GOT HIM FIRST S!" I shouted and he laughed."Yah,Jieun calm down.I'm all yours baby~~" I huffed and rolled my eyeballs."What-ever!" i said chuckling."I gotta go now..See you later..love you~" he sent me a kiss."love you too~~!!" I sent him a kiss as well and then hang up.

I huffed and strenched myself,then Chunji and Taeyeon came downstairs."Oh,you're finished?Taeyeon,a new record!" I mumbled happily."Y-YAH!" She yelled and I laughed."Just kidding~I'm glad for you guys!" I said smiling."Well,we're not offici--" Chunji cut her speach by wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her cheek.

"We're official." He mumbled smiling and he winked at me.I winked at him as well,chuckling."You can stay if you like,Byunghun is coming as well when he finishes with his hip hop lessons." I suggested."Ah,ani.He's leaving." Taeyeon murmured angrily,with her arms crossed.I looked at her and then I looked Chunji and then her and then Chunji.

There was something fishy..."What did you do to her?" I asked huffing."N-Nothing!" Chunji instantly answered."HE SAID I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH!" Taeyeon yelled."ANIYA I DIDN'T SAY THIS!" Chunji defended himself."I just !She asked me how good it was and I answered 'It was fine',just to !" He explained.

"Yah you guys..Why don't you try again,to be sure?" I asked,teasing them."Yeah let's go!" Chunji raised Taeyeon on his shoulder and began walking upstairs."YAH YAH!" Taeyeon was hitting his back."I was just...kidding..." I mumbled with my mouth open and my eyes slightly goggled."Seriously...those guys..."