Remembering The Old Days

My Cute Neighbour

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfOtieDrDkA

B.A.P - Hurricane

 

"And where exactly have you been?" Not 5 seconds after I had opened the door,Taeyeon appearead in my face,smirking."I was..at the port with Byunghun oppa." I explained,leaving my keys on the coffee table."Byunghun 'oppa'?What happened to Byunghun-sshi?" She asked smiling."He asked me to call him oppa.." I answered.

"You finish at 11 from your job and you returned home at 3 am.What were you two doing for 4 hours?" I huffed and pushed her back."What's with all the questions?!" I yelled,exhausted."I just want to know what's up with you two!" She answered."What could--Aigo!Taeyeon,stop building up things in your mind.." I mumbled and got in my room.

 

NEXT MORNING

 

"Ok,are you ready?It's time us and MBLAQ remembered the old days!" Taeyeon said as she put on her vest jacket.I huffed,chuckling."Let's do this!" I said and we both got out of the house.MBLAQ were there,waiting for us."So,who's ready for some fun?" Joon asked and we all raised hands."Let's go!" Seungho yelled and we began walking to the supermarket.

As we were walking,we were saying random stuff,brusting into laughters.We were all dressed as a gang,wearing black leather and gangster-like clothes..Everyone had one black headband,some of us around our foreheads or around our wrists or around our faces' bottom-half.We pretended to be all gangster-like,just for fun.We scared passengers and bursted in laughters.

Suddenly,we passed by a basketball court and I saw Teen Top.There was Byunghun as well and I was looking at him.Suddenly he turned his head and looked at me too.He instantly smiled and waved at me.I gulped awkwardly and waved back."Who are you waving at,Jieun-ah?" Mir asked and Taeyeon smirked."Her little crush~" she mumbled and I hit her shoulder harshly.

She laughed but I wasn't laughing at all.We continued our way and we had finally reached the supermarket.Me and Taeyeon would grab the chips,Cheondung G.O and Joon would grab the beers and Mir and Seungho would grab some chocolates."Are you ready?" Joon said through his tiny microphone."Nae." Everyone answered.

Taeyeon winked at me and I smiled."RUN LIKE A !" Joon yelled and we began running like there was no tomorrow.We were laughing,while about 5-6 guys began running after us."THEY'RE SO MANY!" Joon yelled laughing and we all laughed."RUN RUUUUUUUUN!" Taeyeon shouted and we began running faster.

We were passing by the basket ball court and Teen Top were all looking at us frozen,especially Byunghun and Chunji.I pressed my hands against Joon's back and jumped above him,to get in front of him.We kept running and they kept chasing us."GET HERE YOU LITTLE PUNKS!" One of them shouted.

"D-Do you think we should help?" Byunghun asked the others."Nah,they can take care of themselves." CAP said and winked at Byunghun.Then we began running from the other way and they were looking at us again.They were more now.They got us cornered from all the ways.We were circled by them.They had weapons.

We all looked at each other."Where will you go now?" One of them asked and we all smirked."LET'S GO EVERYONE!" G.O yelled and we all launched at them and began fighting.I began dodging their attacks and then attacked back with punches and kicks.Byunghun was staring at me shocked,with his jaw dropped.

"Y-Yah what the guys!Let's go help them!" He yelled and Teen Top rushed towards us and began fighting as well.Not much later,they were all on the ground.We all strenched ourselves."Aigoo~That was fun!" Taeyeon said,smiling at Chunji.He smiled back.Byunghun ran to me."J-Jieun-ah!Are you ok?Are you hurt?" He asked,holding my hands.

I chuckled."Oppa~Calm down!I'm alright!I told you,I'm used to this!" I answered and he huffed in relief."Were you worried about me?" I asked,bitting my lips."Of course I was!" His eyes goggled."I mean..I was..concerned.." he gulped.I giggled and kissed his cheek.He turned red and he smiled.

Cheondung was staring at us with his mouth slightly open.He gulped and turned his gaze on the ground."Um,guys,can Teen Top come with us for some beer?" I asked and they nodded."Sure." Joon answered and I turned at Byunghun."Guys?" He asked Teen Top and they nodded smiling."Let's go!" I said and we all went to an abandoned street around there to drink some beer and eat some chips and chocolate.

 


 

Short chapter i know!! Sorry~~!! I hope you like it ^_^ I'll update soon~ Is Cheondung jealous~~!!??:O

What will happen later?? :O Read the next chapter to find out~~