I'll be there for you

My Cute Neighbour

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqhWHy0rrtM

BTS - Bulletproof

 

We had already reached the port.We were talking about random things,laughing and giggling."Jieun-ah..could you stop calling me Byunghun-sshi?Call me oppa instead.." He suddenly requested.I smiled."Araso,Byunghun oppa!" I answered and he smiled."Oppa..do you have a girlfriend?" I felt like asking.He got shocked."Ani-Aniyo!" He answered giggling.

"Do you like somebody?" I asked again."I don't know.." He answered instantly.I hit his lap."Yah,there's got to be somebody you like!" I yelled sweetly.I looked at him and he touched his chin with his forefinger.He shook his head negatively."Nah,i don't like anybody!" He said giggling.I glared at him."Araso,I'll just take this as a lie!You don't want to tell me!" I answered angrily.

He began laughing awkwardly."Yah,you little!What are you saying?" He tapped my head and I puffed my cheeks.He chuckled and wrapped his left arm around me,squeezing me in his arms."Pabo girl!" He said and I giggled silently.I had my hands against his lap,as well as my face.I was way shorter than him,even though he was quite short as well.

He suddenly touched my cheeks and made me look at him,as I was still holding his lap."Jieun-ah..I want you to know that..I'll always be here for you,araso?Anything you need or whenever you need somebody to talk,just come to me." I smiled and nodded."Araso oppa..you'll be my first choice,whenever i need help!" I answered and he smiled happily.He leaned over and kissed my forehead gently."This also goes for you,araso?" I asked,rolling my eyeballs.

He chuckled."Araso,araso.Do you want me to send you home?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders."Aniyo!" I answered laughing and he laughed as well."What should we do?" He asked and i bit my lips."Let's just sit here.." I suggested and we both sat on the pavement,with our feet only a few metres above the sea.

"Jieun-ah,how come you decided to move to Korea?" He suddenly asked.I smiled and laid down on the pavement,gazing at the stars."Well,it was my dream since I was 13.I loved Korea and I always wanted to live here.My parents always told me that I would never have enough money to do this but together with Taeyeon,we managed to get here!" I explained.

He laid down as well."I'm glad you moved here." He mumbled and I glanced at him.He was bitting his lips.Suddenly,I saw some bruises of his cheekbone."Oppa..what is this?" I caressed his cheekbone.He stood up and turned his gaze on the ground.I stood up as well and looked at him."What's wrong?" I asked again.

He gulped and took a deep breath."I-I...got into some kind of trouble with Chunji.." He mumbled,gently tossing his hair."Trouble?What kind of trouble?" I asked."Well..We beat up some guys and then some more came and we got beaten up...but then we beat those up as well.." he explained and I huffed.

"I was going to yell at you but I won't since I know how it is.Taeyeon always dragged me into trouble since when we were little children." I explained and he looked at me shocked."You?Into trouble?" I giggled and nodded."Tell me stories!" He laid down again and he looked like a little kid,waiting to be told a fairytale.

FLASHBACK

4 years ago

"Ok,we grab the chips and the beers and we run!Don't look back and ran as fast as you can!" Taeyon explained for once more and I huffed."Just why did I agree in the first place.." I murmured under my breath."Because,first you're MY bestfried,second we have no money and third we have friends waiting for food and drinks!" She explained.

"One...two...THREE!RUN MOTHERERS!" She yelled and we began running out of the super market.About 3-4 men began running behind us."OH MY ING GOD!" I shouted scared and Taeyeon was laughing while running.

"How can you possibly laugh?!" I asked angrily."You should too!This might be our last chance to see the sunlight!" She answered and I gulped.She laughed again and I laughed as well."Oh look!" We saw one super market cart right in front of us.I jumped in,with the chips and the beers and then Taeyeon grabbed it from behind and began running.It was rolling very fast.She jumped in as well and we got away from them.

"WO-HOO~" She shouted happily.But the thing is that we couldn't stop the cart!We began screaming,while holding the beers tightly so that they wouldn't break.The cart hit a column and fortunately both us and the beers were still alive.We jumped out of the cart and since there was nobody chasing us anymore,we began walking normally.

"You finally got them?" We met MBLAQ.They had gone to get some other things to eat.We were about to sit in a corner and began drinking like normal people,when suddenly the men from the supermarket appeared for once more.We smiled at them and began walking away."Guys,i think it's time you showed us your kick boxing skills!" I said under my breath.

MBLAQ began running towards them and began fighting with them.Me and Taeyeon grabbed two bottles and hit one's head.He got dizzy so it was our chance.I kicked his ribs and Taeyeon his left leg.He fell on the ground and right then MBLAQ walked towards us."That was fun!" Seungho said smiling and the others nodded.

"Guys,i'm going to miss those things once we go to Korea!" I said giggling."Who told you that?We're all together and we'll stay together even at Korea." G.O said and winked at me and Taeyeon."You're coming too?!" We both asked in one voice and they all nodded."Did you really think we could leave our girls on their own out there?" Joon asked and we made a family hug.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Byunghun was left frozen.His jaw had dropped and suddenly he began laughing."Yah,don't laugh!I have some scars from back then..One from the cart when it hit the column and one from when we were fighting with those men." I said giggling.He was still laughing."Ohmygawd,that was awsome..You're exactly like us!We always did things like this when we were younger and still!" He said and I looked at him smiling."Tell me oppa!" I requested.

 

FLASHBACK

3 Years Ago

 

"Aish,were is this boy with our beers.." CAP mumbled as we all sat on the sand,teasing each other.We were waiting for Ricky who had gone to buy us some beers.Suddenly he appeared and I stood up and ran to him."Finally!Were have you been?" But there were no beers in his hands and his face was lowered."What happened?"

I raised his head and saw that his face was full of bruises and blood."Ricky!What happened?" Niel asked and everyone rushed to him."Some guys beat me up and took the beers..." He explained.I clenched my fists and began running to the direction Ricky had pointed at.I saw a bunch of guys drinking our beers.I grabbed a piece of steel and with it I hit the heads of the two first ones who tried to beat me up.

I began fighting but since they were too many of them,they easily got me on the ground and began kicking me.Then,the rest of Teen Top appeared and I laughed,while holding my arm.They all began fighting and I stood up and joined in as well.We had beaten them in no time.

We grabbed our beers and we all leaned on each other."Aish,it hurts!" I said laughing and we were all laughing,while holding the hurt parts of our bodies."Man that was fun..LJoe tried to act to be the big man again!" Chunji said and everyone laughed."LJoe is a wannabe!" Changjo added and I hit the back of his head."Shut up you !" I shouted laughing and we returned to the beach,sat down and began drinking our beers,while still laughing about what had just happened.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I giggled."My story was better!" I said laughing.He tossed my hair laughing."Yeah,whatever princess!" He said and I slapped his hand."I will drag you into a lot of trouble as well." He warned me."That goes for you too!" I said."If you don't want to get into more trouble--" I cut his speech by lying right next to him,bringing my head on his lap.He giggled and wrapped his arm around me.