Closing...Forever?

My Cute Neighbour

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsWiMMCnVRA

Kim JongKook Ft. Gary - Come Back To Me

 

"Morning everyone~" I greeted everyone,as I walked towards the staff room.Nobody seemed happy though.I saw Hyori and ran to her."Hey,what's wrong with everybody?" I asked and she huffed."Didn't you see the tables?The coffee shop is empty...A new coffee shop opened right next to ours and everyone goes there...we have no costumers.." My eyes goggled.

"And Jin is already thinking to close the shop...forever..." My heart almost stopped.That coffee shop was everything for me,this could not be happening."Jin!Jin!" I ran to him."What's going on?!Will you close the shop forever?!" I asked with wet eyes.He huffed and took a deep breath."I don't know yet,Jieun..but i might.." he answered.

"Everyone..you may leave today..the shop is closed.." Jin mumbled sadly and let the keys on a table."The last one locks the shop.." these were his last words and then he left.I grabbed my bag and got out of the shop as well.I didn't know how long I could keep my tears from falling.

Suddenly,I bumped into someone and fell down."Oh,excuse me.." I raised my head and saw a very cute boy smiling.He offered me his hand.I held it and stood up."Are you alright?" he asked and I gulped."Not quite.." I mumbled under my breath."Maybe we should go for some coffee?You seem sad." I looked at him confused.He was smiling.

"Pff..sure,why not.." I answered and we began walking to a cafe nearby."By the way,I'm Choi Minho." he introduced himself."Jieun.Park Jieun." I introduced myself as well,trying to smile.He was talking to me all the time,but the only thing I could think of was the coffee shop.If it was to close,I would have to leave.I wouldn't have enough money to pay the rent.

Suddenly my phone rang."Jieun,where are you?I came by the coffee shop but it was closed...What happened?Call me as soon as possible." I bit my lips.I needed to talk to LJoe right now."I'm ...sorry but i really have to go.." I mumbled,standing up."W-Wait!" I stopped and looked at him."Could we meet again?" He asked and I huffed."Sure.."

"Tomorrow,at 8 o'clock.Same spot." I nodded and then left.I dialed LJoe's number and asked him to meet me at the park instantly.I was waiting for 10 minutes,when he finally arrived.He ran to me and embraced me."What's wrong ,Jieun?" He asked,obviously worried.I couldn't hold my tears anymore.I was crying in his arms.

He held me tighter and rubbed my back."Calm down,baby...tell me what's wrong.." He murmured sweetly.I took some deep breaths and began explaining."What?!" He was shocked."Are you sure that this is going to happen?" He asked and I nodded."Jin seemed too sure for this..we can't keep the shop,nobody is coming anymore.." I mumbled.

"Come on now stop crying..I promise you that everything will be alright,araso?" I nodded and burried myself in his arms.He kissed the top of my head and he began swinging me around,slowly.I felt safe and calm in his arms.He always made me feel better and I was glad he texted me earlier.LJoe sent me home and I explained everything to Taeyeon.She hugged me,trying to raise my mood...

 

. . .

 

The next day,the shop was closed for once more.I was at home all day long,having completely nothing to do.Then,when it was 8 o'clock,I went to the cafe I had arranged to meet with Minho.He was quite kind and sweet towards me,so I felt like he would raise my mood.When I entered,I saw him waiting for me.

"Hey." I greeted him."Hi,Jieun!" He greeted me as well and I sat down.I ordered an orange juice and we began talking about random things.Suddenly,he turned to be more serious."Jieun..I don't think you recognize me...Do you?" He asked and I examinated him.I shook my head negativelly.

"I'm the coffee shop's owner,next to yours." I froze.He was the one who ruined everything.Because of him,our coffee shop had to close and I had to lose my job,alongside with many others who were in need."I have an offer for you.. I want you to think this wisely.." he mumbled,raising his right eyebrow.

"What do you want from me?" I asked in a cold tone.He chuckled."Don't be so cold towards me..I have something good to offer." He said and I clenched my fists."Spit it out." I mumbled and he cleared his throat."I can give you a job,at my coffee shop.Twice the salary you used to have...and I'm only asking for one thing.." I was waiting to hear his request."I want you to go on a date,with me." I froze.I was staring at him,shocked...