Memories Of The Past

My Cute Neighbour

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZATXl_xBEcQ&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

Park Bom - You And I 

 

3 Weeks Later

 

My life was more than just great.I always had my job,so did Taeyeon and we didn't have any problems paying the rent.I had both Teen Top and MBLAQ with me,so I couldn't ask for anything more.We kept getting in troubles together and everytime it was more and more fun!And on top of that..I had Byunghun oppa!I loved having him by my side,he was more than just special!I loved spending time with him,he always made me happy no matter how I was.

"Jieun-ah!" I had just gotten out of the coffee shop and Byunghun was there to pick me up."Oppa!" I ran to him and wrapped my arm around his.We began walking to our houses,since they were next to each other."How was your day?" He asked smiling."Bo~ring..and tiring...I really need some sleep!" I explained chukling."You?" I asked.

"Tiring as well!It's been an hour since the hip hop lessons finished and I instantly came to pick you up." He answered.My eyes goggled."Oppa,you didn't have to!You're tired!" I mumbled,puffing my cheeks and he giggled."Don't worry for me~I'll be alright!Seeing you..always makes me happy.." he mumbled under his breath,bitting his lips.

Without realising it,we had already reached our houses."So..goodnight oppa!" I was about to leave,when he gently grabbed my wrist."J-Jieun-ah!Wait.." he gulped."I was wondering if...you would like to..go out with me?" I smiled happily and my eyes were smiling as well."Sure oppa!" I answered."Cool!Um..I'll pick you up at 8,araso?" I nodded and kissed his cheek.

I entered my house and rushed upstairs,to my room.I looked out of the window and he was still there,holding his cheek on the spot where I kissed him.Then he went off,chuckling with a dorky smile on his face.I chuckled as well and got changed in my pjs.I laid on my bed and hugged my pillow."Finally.." I mumbled and fell asleep.

 

Next Morning

 

"WHAT IN HELL SHOULD I WEAR?!" I was running from my room to Taeyeon's,trying to find the perfect outfit for tonight."YAH GET YOUR SKINNY HERE!" She grabbed the back of my shirt and threw me on her bed."Calm down!" She yelled."Let me get you something,ok?" I nodded.I was waiting and waiting,for like...forever!She FINALLY returned with some clothes in her arms."Ok,so you'll wear this outfit!" She threw them on the bed.The outfit looked like this...

I liked it!It was cute and casual,exactly what i wanted!"GOMAWOOOOO!" I yelled and squeezed her.She pushed me back."Your hair?" She asked.I shrugged my shoulders."Just gather it in a messy bun.Don't put ANY make up on!" I nodded and gulped.Time wasn't passing and I was about to die.

When it was finally 7:40 pm, I began getting ready.At 8 pm,the door bell rang and I rushed to the door.I opened it and saw LJoe holding a bouquet of pink roses."Hey,Jieun.." He said awkwardly.I smiled and took the bouquet."Be right back!" I said and rushed to the kitchen to put the roses in a vase.

When I returned,I saw Taeyeon saying something to LJoe.I rushed to them and wrapped my arm around LJoe's,then shot an angry glare at Taeyeon,knowing that she was giving him her stupid tips.We finally left from there."Where do you want to go?" He asked smiling."Let's go to the port!Like the first time we went there together!" I suggested and he nodded.

While walking to the port,we were talking about different things,laughing and giggling.When we reached the port,we sat on the edge of the pavement,having our feet a few metres above the sea,just like the first day we went there.We began gazing at the stars."The stars are so beautiful.." i mumbled.

"Yeah..but...you're more beautiful.." I looked at him smiling.I moved closer to him,holding his hand."You know,when I was younger...Everynight I would go to the roof of my house and gaze at the stars..only then I felt happy..My parents always scolded me..and only when I was with my friends and when i was gazing at the stars I was happy.." My eyes began getting wet,remembering what I used to do..

"Jieun..why are you eyes getting wet?" I looked at him shocked.My lips were trembling and my eyes were getting more and more wet.I wipped the tears from my eyes and smiled."It's nothing!" I said smiling.He held my hand tighter."It's just...there were times that...i wanted to kill myself.." He instantly raised his head to face me,shocked.

"What?Why?" He asked worried."My life back then..and the highlight was when I was 9.I had a friend...I used to call him Bunghie..he had to leave and more to Korea.But you know what hurt the most?The fact that I was in love with that boy and I still am.." Byunghun slowly raised his head,with his lips slightly open.

"S-So it is you!I knew it!I knew it was you!" he yelled,squeezing me in his arms."I knew it was you!" he repeated."Why did you leave me Byunghun.." I murmured,crying.He was caressing the back of my head."I'm sorry Jieun..it wasn't my decision.." I pulled myself from his embrace and stood up."Why didn't you return?!" I yelled crying.

He stood up as well."Jieun-ah!I know I was a tottal ,I was ing wrong not coming back for you but please,let me make it up to you!Park Jieun-ah,will you be my girlfriend?!" He yelled,with wet eyes.I just stood there,staring at him shocked.Everything was too sudden and I was frozen.

"B-Byunghun-ah.." I murmured,as my lips were still trembling."Say yes Jieun!Let me make you happy for once!I want to make you happy!" He begged,holding my hands.I bit my lips."Araso." I mumbled and he instantly pulled me in a hug.He embraced me tightly,as if he didn't want me to leave.

"Thank you...Thank you Jieun.." he murmured in my ear.He held my cheeks and gently pushed my face away,then he began coming closer to me,slowly closing his eyes.I closed mine as well and then he pressed his lips against mine.I returned the kiss,as tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks.

"I will make you happy,Jieun!"