LEE BYUNGHUN!

My Cute Neighbour

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lVhLkW03h4

Kim JongKook Ft. Soya - You Know Everything

 

"NO,I AM COMING!" I yelled angrily."Araso araso!J-Just stop yelling!" He answered huffing."Come on.." I followed him to CAP's car and he began driving to their Hip Hop school.Byunghun suddenly kissed my cheek and I looked at him,confused."Keep calm,araso?" I huffed."We'll see.." I mumbled and he huffed."What have i done.." he murmured under his breath.

When we reached the building,I held Byunghun's hand and he looked at me."Just in case!" I said and he huffed,face palming himself.We entered their hip hop class and I sat in a corner.There were many girls,more than boys.I clenched my fists.I had already my target.It was a tall girl with long orange hair,who kept getting close to Byunghun.

She kept calling him oppa and that was making me even more angrier.Byunghun saw that I was about to explode so he pulled himself from her,BUT she kept getting closer and closer.20 minutes had passed and I could hold it no more."ALLRIGHT that's it!" I mumbled and stood up.Byunghun nodded at CAP.

I was about to grab her hair but CAP grabbed me and pulled me away from her."Yah let me go!" I said and he instantly refused.He was three times bigger than me! "No!Don't cause troubles,Jieun!" I hit his lap,since I knew he wouldn't feel any pain."WHAT troubles,her is asking for it!" I mumbled angrily."Jieun!" He repeated."ARASO!" I almost shouted.

When he was off guard,I ran under his legs and got to her.I grabbed her hair and CAP and Byunghun immediatly pulled me back.I had a tuft in my hand,swinging it around."Yah!" She yelled and then she pretended to cry.Most of the girls didn't give any about her,I won't even mention the boys.Only her ty friends.

Almost everyone winked at me smiling."ARE YOU MAD?STAY MAD,BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A !!!" I yelled and CAP covered my mouth with his hand."#@%$#%#^#$%!@" I was swearing but nothing could be heard by anyone but me.Suddenly,I broke free from CAP's arms and began running to her again."STAB THAT IN THE NECK!" I shouted and then they got me again,before I could reach her.

I rushed out of the room and went to the toilets.I threw some water to my face and took some deep breaths."I better go apologize...to Byunghun.That ,is getting NO apologies by me!" I mumbled and got out of the bathroom.A few metres away I saw Byunghun talking with that girl.HE was talking,SHE was flirting.

I felt my phone ringing so I checked it out and saw that Taeyeon was calling me.I answered and looked at them again.I froze."Jieun-ah?" I gulped."Taeyeon,I'll call you back.." I mumbled and hang up.I looked at them again.They were kissing.I slowly moved towards them."Interupting?" I mumbled with wet eyes."J-Jieun.." he mumbled."Let me explain!" I stopped him,by raising my hand.I took some deep breaths."You know what...I won't cry.I'll do this.." I slapped him as hard as I could.

"..And this!" I slapped her as well and then grabbed her hair,throwing her on the wall."Go on now!" I said fake smiling and then began walking away.Yet,tears had already began falling.I wipped my tears and ran out of the building."JIEUN-AH!!!" I hear Byunghun shouting my name but I ignored him.He suddenly grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted."No!Let me explain!" He insisted."I don't ing want you to!Stay away,or I'll hire bodyguards to ing beat you up!" I yelled and pushed him backwards."How are you going to hire them?!" He asked angrily."Not your ing problem!I WILL SLEEP WITH THEM!" I shouted and began walking away again.

"YAH JIEUN!" He grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me back but I turned around and slapped him even harder."Don't ing touch me." I mumbled angrily and left.He stood there frozen,holding his hurt cheek.A tear rolled down his cheek."! ME AND MY STUPID HEAD!" He shouted and hit a tree,next to him.

. . .

I returned home and slammed the door behind me.Taeyeon was with Chunji in the living room."Jieun!What happened?" Taeyeon immediatly stood up and Chunji followed her."Jieun!" She called me again."Ask that !" I shouted and slammed the door of my room.I jumped on my bed and grabbed my pillow.I began crying silently...

Chunji dialed Byunghun's number and called him."WHAT?!" He yelled."LJoe,what the did you do to her?" he asked." ME CHUNJI!I'M NOT IN THE MOOD NOW!" HE yelled again and hang up."Chunji,go..I'll talk to her..you talk to LJoe,araso?" Taeyeon suggested.Chunji gave her a peck."Araso araso.." he mumbled and left.

Taeyeon came to my room and slowly opened the door.She light up the small lamp and saw me crying.She huffed and sat next to me."What happened,Jieun?" She asked,rubbing my back.I stood up and fell on her lap,crying.She hugged me."Calm down,baby.." she mumbled in my ear."Tell me what happened.."

 

. . .

Three Days Later

 

I was going to throw away the trash,when I saw Byunghun going to throw away his as well.I rolled my eyeballs and walked to the trash can of the next neighbourhood,since I didn't want to see him.He seemed very sad because of my action.I huffed and returned home...

"Jieun-ah!I hope you can prepare a romantic dinner for me and Chunji tonight at your coffee shop,right?" Taeyeon suddenly requested.I huffed."Araso.." I mumbled."And I don't want anyone there!Only you!" I nodded."Ok,I get it.Only me.." I mumbled and went to my room,to relax.On my desk,I found a photo of me and Byunghun.

We were at the port,it was our 'usual spot'.I was in his arms and we both had dorky smiles on our lips.I huffed and hid the photo in a book.I laid down and tried to sleep but of course in vain.I kept thinking my moments with Byunghun and I was so hurt.That scene of him kissing that played again and again in my head,not leaving me alone...

 

Later the same day,at the coffee shop.

 

"The dinner's ready..Why aren't they here?" I asked myself huffing.I went to change and when I returned,I saw Byunghun standing in front of me with his gaze on the ground."B-Byunghun.." I mumbled,gulping."What are you doing here?Taeyeon and Chunji will be here in --" he cut my speech."They're not coming,Jieun..They lied,so that I could see you.." he explained.

"More lies?" I asked,bitting my lips.He looked at me shocked."Jieun,let me explain!" I giggled."Explain..I don't want your explanations!" I shouted."I don't ing care!" He yelled louder."I will explain!" He gently grabbed my arms,not letting me go."I don't want to listen to you LALALALALALA" I began singing so that I wouldn't listen to him.

He shut my mouth with his hand but i kept singing."LALALALALALALA" I could barely hear myself actually."I didn't kiss her,alright?!I was scolding her,for being so close to me even though I had told the whole class that I had brought my girlfriend with me and then she grabbed me and kissed me!" He explained and I lowered my eyebrows.

"LIES LIES LIES!" I yelled and he huffed."ANIYO!I am NOT lying!" He shouted.He seemed as if he was about to cry.I huffed.Suddenly my gaze fell on his ear.He was still wearing our couple earring."Jieun..I love you,I love you more than myself..I can't bear living without you..I'm sorry!Please forgive me.." He was about to cry.

I gulped.I couldn't bear seeing him like that.It broke my heart.I wrapped my arms around his waist and rubbed my head on his lap."Araso..I forgive you.." I mumbled and he squeezed me."Nae sarang.." he mumbled and kissed the top of my head.He leaned over and pressed his lips against mine,kissing me with his sweet and tender lips...