I'm Sorry LJoe...

My Cute Neighbour

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIa4xKHQB_k&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

The Script - Nothing

 

I slapped him as hard as I could."I'd rather die." I mumbled angrily and rushed out of the cafe.I ran home,trying to hold my tears from falling.I slammed the door behind me and burried myself in my covers.Taeyeon wasn't home,she was working.I wanted to die.I had no idea what I was going to do...

 

3 days later.

 

I've been looking for a job for three days,but nothing.I couldn't find anything.The shop was now closing for sure and Taeyeon's salary wasn't enough to pay the rent.The third day,I returned home at noon.Taeyeon was waiting for me in the living room,she wanted to tell me something.

"What's wrong,Tae?" I asked,huffing from exhaustance."Look Jieun..there's something I haven't told you...I ...ugh!I lost my job!I got fired,because I was in a relationship with Chunji,who works with me as well...We both got fired...and for three days I've been looking for a job but I couldn't find anything.." I was in complete shock.

"J-Jieun?Jieun!" She was shaking me.I began crying."Taeyeon..do you understand what this means?" I asked."We...have to leave.." She mumbled sadly.I nodded."How am I going to tell this to LJoe.." I burried my head in my legs,crying.Taeyeon wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me,crying as well."We'll get through this somehow..We might return to Greece,but hey...we'll work our asses out and come here again!" She said smiling."Pinky promise?" I asked and she nodded,then she hooked her pinky around mine and hugged me tightly.

 

The next day,I had told LJoe that we needed to talk.I had taken our couple earring off,with tears in my eyes.We met at the park.It was 8 pm and it was about to rain.When I reached the park,he smiled and ran to me.I stopped him and he was confused.He looked at my ear."Where's your couple earring?Did you lose it?" He asked.

"There's no couple earring." I mumbled."H-Huh?!" He asked gulping.I took a deep breath."LJoe...Let's break up." He froze in his place.It was the first time I called him LJoe..I really didn't feel like calling him Byunghun."J-Jieun what are you talking about? Come on,let's go for a walk..you're dizzy!" He said,gently grabbing my wrist.

"I'm seeing somebody else..Let go LJoe.." I demanded in a trembling tone."Jieun!Stop with this nonsense!Come on,let's go!" He was about to cry.He didn't want to believe what he had just heard.I pushed him harshly."LET GO !" I yelled."I'm sorry LJoe..Be happy..with another girl.." I mumbled and began walking away.It had already began raining.

"JIEUN-AH!" He was yelling my name,but i didn't turn around.I wanted to,though..more than anything.I was crying silently as his voice was trembling more and more.He was crying,I could feel it."IF YOU LEAVE NOW,THEN IT'S OVER!" I stood in my position for a little.I clenched my fists."I'm sorry LJoe.." I began walking away.

He collapsed on his knees.He was crying himself out,not wanting to stop.He wanted to die that moment,he felt like his whole world was falling apart."WHY?!" He shouted crying,as the rain was getting stronger and stronger and the lightnings louder and louder...

 

I was running to my house,crying.When I got in,Taeyeon was with Chunji.Taeyeon ran to me and wrapped me in her arms.She knew what I was going to do and she knew how broken hearted I was."Please,my baby, calm down..." She was begging me while crying as well.Chunji walked towards us and hugged both of us.

He also knew the truth,he knew that I never wanted to break up with Byunghun.He knew I loved him more than I loved myself and I'd rather die than leave him.I couldn't hold my tears.I wanted to die,to drown in my tears.I was so hurt and broken hearted...I felt like..dying..

 

A Few Days Later

LJoe POV

 

I was barely talking those days.The only thing I was doing,was crying.I would lock myself in my room and cry,under the covers.I wanted to get her back.Yet,I couldn't believe she had cheated on me...It was more of a lie...Jieun would never do something like this,i knew it...

I wanted to die,I couldn't imagine my life without her.She was everything for me,I needed her too badly.She was my drug,the reason I lived.Yet,I was so angry with her.I also felt like killing both her and myself.I couldn't believe she did this.I didn't know what I wanted,myself...

Maybe all I wanted in the end was for her to be happy and for me to die.There was just no way I would be happy without Jieun,thinking that she was in the arms of another guy..that her tender and sweet lips were kissed by somebody else's lips...The fact that she was not mine anymore,was killing me everyday.

 

 


 

Short chapter~ Mianhe~ *Bows* So I have 2 gifs as a preview of the next and last chapter!!!

1.

2.

What will happen everyone ?? You won't have to wait long because i'll update right now~~!! 

And don't you worry~~!! no matter what happens in the last chapter,there is a sequel on it's way!!!

Thank you for reading~~

2NE1MinzyBsc~~!!