The Boy Next Door~

My Cute Neighbour

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO_noFmLOhI

MBLAQ - No Love

 

"Aigo,finally~" Taeyeon mumbled happily as the van with our new furniture arrived."They were one week late!" She yelled and I giggled."Aish,calm down.Let's go and bring those furniture inside!" I said and we both rushed outside.They had already let the boxes with the furniture out of our house and left."Aish...they're not gonna help us?" Taeyeon huffed and looked around.

"They're so many...and they're bigger than us!" She said and I shook my head."We better start working.." I suggested and we began bringing the boxes inside.Not much later we were both exhausted.I was carrying a huge and heavy box and it was too heavy for me,so I was barely holding it in my arms.I was about to fall down,when somebody grabbed the box and helped me.

I looked behind the box and saw a cute boy smiling at me."T-Thanks!" I said smiling."Leave it to me!" He said and held the box.I pointed in the house and he let it inside.He returned to me smiling awkwardly."I'm Byunghun!" He held out his hand and I shook hands with him."Jieun!The new neighbour.." I explained smiling and he nodded."So you're the new neighbour!" He mumbled and I nodded.

"Do you want me to help you with your stuff?" he suggested and I looked at the boxes."I think I...could use some help.." I said smiling and he chuckled.He helped me to bring the boxes inside."Aigooo~Jieun-ah,are we finished?--Oh!We have visitors?" Taeyeon suddenly appeared."I'm Taeyeon!Jieun's roommate and best friend." She introduced herself smiling.

"LJoe!Your neighbour." I looked at him confused,since he introduced himself as 'Byunghun' me.He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders."Jieun-ah,I need to leave!I think I found a job!Bye LJoe-ah!" She grabbed her bag and ran out of the house."U-Um..Byunghun-sshi..why did you say 'LJoe'?" I asked confused.I had to ask this!

"Oh,'LJoe' is my nickname.My real name is Byunghun." he explained and I nodded."So,do you want any more help?" he asked and I shook my head negatively."A-Aniyo..I think i'll be fine!" i answered smiling and he nodded.We both got out of the house,I wanted to him out of the house."See you,Byunghun-sshi!" I waved goodbye and turned around.

"J-Jieun-ah!" his voice stopped me and I instantly turned around."Nae?" I asked,blinking.He seemed hesitating."U-Um..You're..very pretty.." He mumbled and I smiled widely."Gomawo!" I thanked him and I got in my house.I closed the door and sat on the ground,against the door.I touched my heart,which was racing.I felt happy.

"My neighbour is so cute and sweet~" I said to myself happily.I stood up and began putting everything at its place.When I was finished I laid on the couch,to catch my breath."Aigo..that was way more tiring than I thought it would be.." I mumbled to myself.I made myself comfortable.Without realising it,my eyes closed and I was already asleep.

 

"Yah!Jieun-ah!Get your skinny up!" I heard Taeyeon's voice,as I felt her lightly hitting my ."Aish,what is it.." I mumbled rising on my feet.I turned around and saw more boxes!"AIGOO YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" I yelled huffing.She shook her head."Aniyo~I got the job and I got some money already!And I bought these for your and my room!" she explained.

"You got the job?Congratulations!" I ran to her and squeezed her in my arms."Yah yah,get off me!Now,let's go and call the neighbours for help?" she winked at me and I chuckled."I saw his friends~they're quite cute,especially the guy with the purple hair!" I smirked and tapped her nose.She slapped my hand."Will we call them or not?!" she yelled."Araso araso!" I said.

We both got out of the house and saw Byunghun with his friends about to get into Byunghun's house."Byunghun-sshi!" I yelled and Taeyeon slapped my shoulder."Yah what was that for?!" I murmured."Byunghun-sshi?! Seriously?!" She asked angrily.I stuck my tongue out and turned at Byunghun again.He was looking at me smiling."What is it?" He asked.

"Could you and your friends please come and help us?We have more boxes and we have to get them upstairs.." I explained in a sad tone."Yeah,we'll be right there!" He answered and began talking to his friends.Then they all began walking towards us and entered our house."Um..Jieun-ah,Taeyeon-ah,these are my friends,Teen Top.Ricky,Changjo,CAP,Chunji and Niel.Guys,this is Jieun and this is Taeyeon.My new neighbours." he introduced us to each other.

"Alright boys,so we have these boxes..some are for our rooms upstairs and some for the kitchen and living room,I have written on them in which room you should bring them.So..LJoe can you help Jieun to bring her boxes in her room?" Byunghun nodded awkwardly."Chunji-ah~could you help me?" Chunji smiled and nodded.I huffed and looked at her,face palming myself.

"Ricky and Niel please take these to the living room and i guess CAP and Changjo could take these to the kitchen?" they all nodded and we began working.I -as a smart girl- grabbed a heavy box and I was already about to fall down."Y-Yah,watch out!" Byunghun grabbed the other half of it and helped me to bring it to my room.I felt so stupid!"Aigoo,this is exhausting!" I said,trying to catch my breath.Byunghun laughed."Yah,we just started!" He mumbled and got downstairs."IT'S EASY FOR YOU!YOU'RE A BOY!" I shouted and rushed downstairs.Well...rushed.

"You're so lazy!" Byunghun yelled from downstairs."Aniya!It's just that I was carrying boxes for an hour and didn't even get a 20minute sleep,then new boxes appeared!AISH!" I explained huffing and he chuckled."Come on,there are only four big for your room." he grabbed one and I helped him.A few minutes later we were finally finished.

They boys stayed to our house for a little while,for some coffee."So,did you two get a job?" CAP asked and we both nodded."I work at a coffee shop around here." I answered."And I just got a job at a Tattoo Shop.It's close to Jieun's coffee shop." Taeyeon answered smiling.The others nodded.

"Do you have jobs?" Taeyeon asked."Me and CAP work as hip hop teachers,Niel and Changjo work at a flower shop,Ricky works at a kindergarten and Chunji works at a tattoo shop,too." Taeyeon seemed pleasantly surprised by Byunghun's words."Nice!" She answered."And speaking of which,I need to go.." Ricky said."Today I'll have some children during noon,so I better run!" 

He stood up,waved goodbye and left."Aish,I need to leave as well!" I looked at the clock and immediatly stood up."Sorry guys!See you!" I ran out of the house and beggan running as fast as possible.Fortunately it was quite close to my house.I got in the coffee shop and rushed inside.

"Jieun-ah!Just in time!" Cheondung said happily.He was one of my best friends and we worked together."Oppaaaa..you have no idea how fast I was running to get here in time.." I explained trying to catch my breath.I gathered my hair in a messy bun and got dressed.The coffee shop was already full and I was working non-stop.

Time was passing quickly.It already time to leave and I got changed in my clothes."Finally,I get to sleep.." I mumbled as I grabbed my backpack."See you tomorrow oppa!" I said and got out of the coffee shop.Right when I got out,I saw Byunghun waiting."Byunghun-sshi?What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

 

"J-Jieun-ah!Well..I thought you were finished late at night,so I thought I should bring you home?" I smiled happily."We could also go for a walk if you want.." he suggested and I nodded."Of course!" I answered.We began walking next to each other,while talking about random stuff."Jieun-ah--!" Cheondung got out of the coffee shop but I wasn't there...He looked at me from afar and saw Byunghun as well.He lowered his gaze and got back in the coffee shop.

 


Did you like it? I really hope you did~ Will Jieun and LJoe have fun together? Read next chapter to find out~

LJoe is anxious as well! He seems very intrested in Jieun..will he confess his feelings ?