Things That Girl Knows By Herself

Angel of Death

 

Last Chapter

“Yah, OH SEHUN! When I told you to bring her upstairs, I didn’t mean to sleep with her! Now, get up, you sister complex!”, and so, the war between ‘water’ and ‘wind’ started first in the morning with Minseok who was left alone in the kitchen, trying to ignore their fight.


Chapter 9

“Hayoung-ah~”, Suho cooed.

“What is it?”, the girl walked downstairs to him.

“Let’s go shopping! With MINSEOK-HYUNG!”, Suho emphasize their neighbour’s name in attempt to see Sehun’s reaction. As expected, the latter came down quickly.

“Let me come too.”, he asked.

“Well, fine but don’t get into any trouble.”, the eldest warned. They went into the car with Minseok beside Suho the driver and those two at the back. “So, Minseok-hyung, how’s school?”, Suho asked.

“It was great. There’s an incident on my first day but I just shrugged it off. They said it was only an accident.”, Minseok smiled.

“I see.. that must be tough. On your first day.”

“But there’s one thing that keeps bugging me. You know, the kids keeps talking about ‘Angel of Death’ these days. I heard that she’s the Seoul’s HellGirl. I know nothing more than that. I wonder why she is called like that.”, Minseok huffed as he leaned back against his seat.

     Suho glanced at Hayoung who stared out of the window. “It’s okay, Minseok-hyung. I don’t think that girl will harm you. She has her own targets. People say you have to sent her a request and she will tell you if she accept your request or not. Mostly people would request murder.”, Suho explained. “Good luck on working there, alright. I hope you can look after Hayoung. She’s isolated from people and they often talk bad or bully her.”, Suho spoke.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of her. Not all students are. I see that a student beside her is starting to talk to her,right Hayoung-ah?”, Minseok turned his head and smiled. Hayoung glanced at Suho through the mirror and nodded. Sehun, who felt neglected, bit his lower lip. It was good that he didn’t use the wind to blow Minseok away. He didn’t like the older to get closer to Hayoung. He blew his fringe off his forehead out of frustration. In order to cool down, his hand moved towards Hayoung’s. The girl knew what the boy was thinking. But then, her eyes caught a figure. She looked back until the figure went into a car gone from her sight.

“What’s wrong?”, Sehun asked. The girl shook her head, resting it on the other’s shoulder afterwards.

“We’re here. Hayoung-ah, Sehun-ah. Go anywhere you want or hang out with strangers. I need to have a private time with Minseok-hyung.”, Suho smiled and ruffles Hayoung’s hair. They split into two pairs, HaHun going in the shopping mall while the other pair walked down the street and into a café.

“Hayoung-ah, let’s go buy you some clothes. You need other colour than black.”, Sehun blurted while holding the other’s hand. Sehun didn’t want to lose Hayoung, but he wished she would be more sociable. It was hard enough to see her smile. They looked around, entering a few shops in 30 minutes. “Hayoung-ah, look at-”, the elder’s words stopped. Hayoung was trying on a black dress with a red rose on the left side of the chest. “NO, no more black things. “, Sehun gave her a white dress instead. He had to admit Hayoung look good with that kind of Lolita-like style. “Now, try this!”, he shoved another dress at her. Hayoung just obeyed and went into the changing room.

While the girl was changing, he tried to find another dress. He was so into it that he bumped into a girl. He held the girl’s arm to prevent her from falling. And he saw those eyes. The eyes he rarely stare into. Those wide eyes due to shock. “Sehun-ssi?”, the girl spoke. She stood up straight and bowed slightly. She had long brunette hair, cheeks that people daring to pinch, a smile that took many guys’ hearts. That girl, named Hong Yookyung was the Charming Princess in Sehun’s College. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking to the front.”

“It’s okay. I wasn’t looking too.”, Sehun said. He looked back at the changing room, wondering if Hayoung finished changing. He saw the door was opened revealing an empty room.

“What’s wrong?”, Yookyung asked.

“My sister. She was just here right now.”, his eyes scanned the place. ‘Please. I don’t want to experience that again. Hayoung-ah, where are you?’, his thoughts were a mess. He looked up and down but failed to find her.

His movements stopped when he heard the other’s name being called, “Hayoung-ssi?”. It was Yookyung and finally saw Hayoung with her. He ran to them, quickly pulling his younger sister into a tight hug. “I told you not to go away from me when we’re together. Where did you go?”, he released her, cupping her cheeks instead. He checked the girl, confirming that the girl wasn’t hurt.

Sehun hugged her again in relief. Hayoung’s eyes stared into Yookyung’s. The brunette felt a sharp pain in her head. She shut her eyes tight, placing her hands against a pillar which was beside her. Sehun turned and quickly hold the girl’s hand. “Are you okay?”, he asked.

“Yes. Just a sudden headache.”, she answered. She stood up steadily and smiled. She gulped and walked to Hayoung. “Nice to meet you, Hayoung-ssi. I’m Hong Yookyung. Your brother’s classmate in college.”, she bowed making the other bowed too. Yookyung then turned to the boy. “I’ll be going now. Maybe I should take some rest.”, she smiled and walked away. Sehun just nodded.

“Don’t you wonder how she knew my name? She never met me before. And I’m pretty sure she isn’t close to you. She doesn’t know me.”, Hayoung spoke. Sehun realized that it was true. Yookyung was just a classmate and she never really talk to him. How did she knew Hayoung’s name?

“Hayoung~ Sehun~”, Suho cooed, walking up to them. Minseok smiled. “Hayoung-ah, you look pretty in that dress!”, Suho wrapped an arm around the girl’s shoulder.

They buy clothes for Hayoung and all of them are colorful and there was no black things. On their way home, Sehun was still thinking of how Yookyung knew Hayoung’s name. He didn’t even spoke Hayoung’s name in front of her. Sehun sighed.


“Goobye”

-“Me? This is all your fault! You suggested it!”

“I don’t care. One of us has to survive and it will be me!”

Next chapter: Your Fault

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

A/N : short chap sorry