School

Angel of Death

“I don’t like visitors. All they see is me bringing them bad luck. They would bad-mouth about you. Humans outside this house are all the same. Pathetic. But he seemed different isn’t he? He didn’t believe in ghosts. He wasn’t scared but just shocked. I could see it in his eyes that he believed he was just feeling weird. His aura is different from other people. The type that I never seen before.”, Hayoung’s voice echoed spookily in the house. She went into her room, leaving Sehun who looked at Suho worriedly. 

 

 

Chapter 3

Hayoung walked into the house, her clothes were covered with blood. Her footsteps didn’t make any sounds. “You went without me again.”, her steps were stopped and she turned around to meet Sehun’s dazzling gaze. All she could see was his eyes due to the darkness in the house. A sigh escaped his lips. “Go and clean yourself. Go to sleep afterwards. Don’t you dare thinking of taking the price tonight. You can do it tomorrow.”, SEhun left the girl behind and went into their shared room.

After cleaning herself and changed into a pyjama, she laid herself on the bed. Staring at the ceiling and remembered her victim’s face. She sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------MORNING

Sehun walked outside his house, waiting for Hayoung who was still talking to Suho. Putting hands in his pockets, he looked around. His eyes met Minseok’s as the latter was closing the door to his house. “Morning, Sehun-ah.”, the other smiled. Sehun just bowed his head for the guy. “Have a good first day in college!”, Minseok waved his hand. Sehun looked at him in disgust. Before he could barked at the other, Hayoung came beside him.

“Morning, Hayoung-ah!”, Minseok smiled and waved his hand at the girl. The latter just stared at him with those dark eyes.

“Minseok-ssi!”, Suho cheered. The other just bowed and smiled. Sehun grabbed Hayoung’s hand and closed the gate.

“OH SEHUN!”, Suho shouted, making the mentioned person let out a groan. “Sent Hayoung to school with Minseok-ssi!”, he wanted to protest about ‘with Minseok-ssi’ but Hayoung squeezed his hand. He knew what the girl meant so he blew his bangs with an annoyed face. Minseok walked up to them with a smile.

The three end up walking together. Sehun, being a protective brother, walked in the middle in order for his younger sister wouldn’t be close to Minseok. “Which college are you going to?”, Minseok started the conversation.

“Minjae.”, Sehun answered.

“What course are you taking?”

“Dance major.”

“Ah~ College is a fun place. You’ll find bunch of friends there. It’s not much different from high school but you’ll be a lot busier.”, the other looked at the sky as if reminiscing his moments in college.

“Arasseoyo.”, Sehun answered in annoyed tone. They arrived at the conjunction where Sehun have to part ways from Minseok and Hayoung. He was about to follow Hayoung when the other let go of his hand.

“I’ll be fine. Go or you might be late for your first class.”, Hayoung pat the other’s arm.

 “But-” the older sibling didn’t get to finish his sentence when the younger cut him off.

“I’m sure of it. Besides, I have him with me.”, the girl spoke.

Sehun let out a sigh. “All right. Have a fun day in school.”, Sehun bid them no, bid her goodbye eventhough Minseok waved at him.

Minseok wanted to talk with the girl but he was hesitating that he didn’t get the chance. They were already at school and they parted ways. The teachers there greeted him with a smile. He looked at the list of class and their homeroom teacher. His index finger moving from top to bottom but stopped midway. He found his name. He looked at the class ; 2-1

The students were walking to their new class after having an assembly at the school hall for the first time of the year to welcome the new students. Minseok walked along the hallway smiling to the students. The students bowed to them. Some were whispering, asking each other if he was a student or a teacher. Minseok stopped his steps for he arrived at his destination. He took a deep breath and he opened the door. The whole class stopped. All of them were looking at the new teacher. “Are you a teacher?”, a boy spoke. He just nodded his head and hear those whispers.

“We got a cute homeroom teacher!” ; “Are you sure he’s not lost?” ; “He looks young to me.” ; “Maybe he’s a genius so he leaped some years.”

“No, I’m not a lost kid. My face is really like this. I’m a lot older than you are, kids.”, he smiled. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Minseok imnida. I’ll be your homeroom teacher from now on.”, he put his books on the table. “So why are you all still standing? You haven’t pick your seat yet?”, he asked, wondering why the students was still on their feet.

“No, we don’t.”, a girl answered.

“What’s  the problem?”

“Uh…her.”, the student pointed at the girl at the corner of the class, beside the window. She was looking down but Minseok knew who she was.

“So?”

“Sonsaeng-nim! She’s sca-scary.. No one wants to seat beside or in front of her.”, the students look at their teacher with sad looks.

“Okay, then. Let’s just do it this way.”, he took a chalk and started drawing square shapes and numbers on each square. “You remember what number you are according to the registration book,right? Sit down according to your number on the tables I draw.”, Minseok ordered. They started to move and follow his order. Minseok stared at the number 23. He intentionally placed it at the corner of the class, where the girl was sitting. It was for everyone else.

“Sonsaeng-nim!”, he heard a cry. “I don’t want to sit here!”, the girl stomped her feet. She was supposed to sit in front of number 23.

“Just sit there. It’ll be unfair if you change places. Just bear with it. trust me, it won’t be that bad.”, Minseok replied. He looked at the student beside number 23. She looked calm with her wavy blonde hair tied under each of her ears. “Number 14 is okay with sitting beside her. So just sit down and don’t waste time.”, Minseok walked to the front class, seeing the students finally sat down in their own seats. “I’ll call out your name one by one, call out if you hear your name.”

“Baek Yerin.”

“NE!”

“Choi Junhong.”

“Here!”

“Lee Hayi.”

“Ne.”, he looked up and saw it was number 14. He pursed his lips, looking at the girl beside Hayi who was looking outside the window.

“Oh Hayoung.”, he didn’t hear any answer. “Oh Hayoung, number 23.”, he called out again in attempt to hear her voice. He looked up to the girl realizing she wasn’t paying attention at all. He sighed.

“Park Jimin.”

“Ne~”

So he continued calling each student’s name. He pursed his lips together again and walked out of the class. His mind was on the girl.


“Snow White!!!!!”

-“Who is the Angel of Death?"

 “Oh my god, Hayoung! What happened?!”

-“Kill Park Jiyeon.”

Next Chapter - Price

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

A/N: Let’s just say class 2-1 is filled with 96’ liners! I don’t know much of them so I created some of them names. Orz