Hidden Feelings That Were Misunderstoood

Angel of Death

Last chapter: 

“But I can’t create feelings for her. what if the past will come again?”, his hand reached for hers.

“That’s a different story. Until then, let yourself be in love.”, Hayoung squeezed his hand.


Chapter 26

(A/N: this chap has a lot of flashbacks. The bold parts are the flashbacks )

            Hayoung walked up to a woman. She sat down in front of her in the café. The woman looked up and her illusion began. “I have something to tell you, Lee Haeri-ssi.”, the said name only could see her as a blonde girl stranger. Her hold on her cappuccino tightened. “I know what you did to Kang Minkyung-ssi. Today, your price will be taken.”, she continued.

 

            Haeri watched as her fiancée met a woman in front of her house. Her grip on the steering wheel tightened. The woman hugged her fiancée and led him into the house. She had to take a closer view. She sneaked into the frontyard. She stared at the scene in front of her. Her fiancé was holding the other woman. She ran back to her car.

 

They were walking along the side road. Haeri looked up to the sky. “So what is my price?”, she asked Hayoung.

“That is my secret.”, she replied.

 

            Haeri was a schoolgirl. She sat on the grass, watching K.Will and Rain playing football. A girl came and covered her eyes. “Unnie, guess who?”

“Minkyung.”, Haeri answered.

“Aigoo.. you know me well.”, she sat beside her and hugged her arm.

“Let’s go have dinner at your place.”, Minkyung smiled. They walked to Haeri’s mother restaurant. “Uwahh… tteokbeokki are the best.”, Minkyung swallowed the food. Haeri caressed her hair.

A boy came in. “Haeri-ah! Good that you’re here.”, he dragged the girl upstairs, to her room. Screams were heard but it was muffled quickly. minkyung’s eyes widened. Haeri’s back hit the wall for the second time. Tears rolled down. His hand covered . She kept screaming but all were muffled. She was thrown onto her bed. The guy wiped his lips and smirked. “Thanks for tonight. Your rent has considered paid.”, he went out. Haeri hugged her clothes and cried.

After a while, she went down and saw Minkyung waiting for her. “Unnie, are you okay?”

“Go back home.”, she replied.

            The four friends were at their hide out, Rain’s apartment. They were talking about secrets. “I have a secret that I can’t tell anyone.”, Minkyung exclaimed. “I’m an alien~”, Minkyung grabbed Haeri’s arm.

“That’s all? No other secrets?”, K.Will smiled. Minkyung nodded and leaned to him. She whispered things Haeri couldn’t hear. K.Will then looked at her. The girl remembered things from that day. The day when Minkyung heard her screams.

Haeri stared outside the window, hugging herself. The two boys were preparing dinner. Minkyung slowly wrapped her arms around the other girl. “Rain. Pretty, isn’t it?”, she started.

“But sad.”, Haeri completed Minkyung’s sentence.

“I love you, unnie.”, she breathed but the other didn’t reply.

 

            They were sitting on a bench. Hot coffees in their hands. Hayoung didn’t like the taste of that coffee. “Her feelings were misunderstood. By you.”, Hayoung muttered.

 

            Hayoung entered Minkyung’s house. “Oh? Haeri-unnie!”, Minkyung hugged her. they sat on the couch. “Excuse me. I need to go to the bathroom.”, Minkyung went away. The angel who disguised as Haeri poured a white substance into Minkyung’s cup of tea. She walked around the room. Pictures of Haeri and Minkyung were on the table. She took a picture of Minkyung hugging Haeri from her sides. She turned the photo around, founding words, “I will always love you, Lee Haeri. Till the day I die.”, it read.  “Did you wait long?”, Minkyung’s voice interrupted. ‘Haeri’ shook her head. The girl came and hugged her from the back. “It’s raining. You know, unnie? I always remember this kind of moments when it rains.”, Minkyung confessed. “I would be hugging you from the back, saying I love you but you never replied.”, Minkyung complained and chuckled.

‘Haeri’ took the other back to the couch. She drank some of her tea, Minkyung following her actions. The other’s cup fell down. “Hae.. Haeri-unnie..”, Minkyung coughed. Her breath stuck in her chest. Oxygen didn’t reach her lungs. “I.. I love you.”, her hand dropped numbly.

 

            The wind blew against Haeri’s hair. Silence conquered. She looked to her hands. “That’s impossible.”, she breathed. She couldn’t believe what she heard.

“You should call your fiancee. I’m sure he still remembers the secret Minkyung-ssi told him.”, Hayoung uttered. The woman phoned the guy.

“Oppa, in the past. When Minkyung is still alive. Do you know about her secret?”, she asked. The guy took a deep breath.

 

 “That’s all? No other secrets?”, K.Will smiled. Minkyung nodded and leaned to him. She whispered things Haeri couldn’t hear. Minkyung leaned closer and whispered, “I love Haeri-unnie so much that I want her to be mine and mine only.”. K.Will then looked at Haeri.

Haeri put down her phone. Her breath stuck in her chest. Tears poured down easily. “You had lost both people who loves you for who you are.”, Haeri turned around but see no one.

“Excuse me, but do you see a brunette girl here?”, she asked a passerby.

“No. there was only a black haired girl beside you and you didn’t seem to be talking to each other.”, he answered.

Haeri’s phone rang. It was her fiancé ID and she answered it. “Your price has been taken.”, the voice whispered. Haeri’s eyes widened. She hung up and tried to walk. She took a few steps but fell to the ground, tears falling down.

            “Do you really think she can survive?”, Sehun asked. Hayoung stared at her closed window from the door.

“Her price wasn’t her fiancée but her strength. She has no one by her side now. And it was all from her own doing. Jealousy. Expectation. Assumption.”, Hayoung walked to her window and moved the curtains. She could see the couple in front of her. Chorong was walking back and forth in front of Minseok. Luhan was nowhere to be seen. The two were on the bench. Hayoung’s grip on the curtains became tighter.


“I told you there’s nothing between us.”

-“She’s my girlfriend!”

“I guess we should show people that we’re a couple.”

-“You’ve changed.”

Next chapter: The Lost Guy


A/N:  I am so sorry I was gone for a long time. I had to do a lot of preparations in my life to continue my studies. I'm getting busier and I don't have much time to write. I have ideas but I don't have time to write. ;-;  I'm heartbroken because of myself orz. do continue supporting this fic if you like it. XD subscribe and comment~