The Lost Guy

Angel of Death

Last chapter: 

“Her price wasn’t her fiancée but her strength. She has no one by her side now. And it was all from her own doing. Jealousy. Expectation. Assumption.”, Hayoung walked to her window and moved the curtains. She could see the couple in front of her. Chorong was walking back and forth in front of Minseok. Luhan was nowhere to be seen. The two were on the bench. Hayoung’s grip on the curtains became tighter.


Chapter 27

“Sehunnie, quick!”, Chanyeol grabbed Sehun by the back of his colar and rushed to the gym. They saw a group of girls crowding around.

“I told you there’s nothing between us.”, Yookyung sighed.

As soon as Sehun heard the other’s voice, he pushed himself through the crowd. He looked down at the girl. She had a bruise on her cheek. He pulled the girl who was on the floor to stand up. The other girls stepped back. “O- oppa…”, a girl uttered.

“Don’t call me that. Where’s your manners? She’s innocent.”, Sehun tried to control his temper.

“She’s not! Who is she to be so close to you!?”,

Sehun’s head was boiling. He pulled Yookyung close to him, wrapping an arm around her waist. “She’s my girlfriend! Of course she needs to be close to me! I don’t want her to cheat on me. Is your heart breaking now? If I see you touch her again, I’ll rip your heart apart!”, he growled at them.  He dragged Yookyung out of the gym, not realizing what he had just said. The girls were taken aback by their crush’s words.

“Take that, es!”, Chanyeol shouted. He then ran away, afraid if the girls might eat him alive.

            “Ouch! I can do it myself!”, Yookyung flinched. Sehun didn’t say anything and just hold her jaw tighter. He put some oilment on her cheek.

“Does girls always fight like this?”, he asked.

“How should I know? I might die after this because of you.”, the girls laid down on her bed after Sehun let go of her jaw. She was comfortable now. Having him in her bedroom. Sehun sat on her bed like it was natural.

“I guess we should show people that we’re a couple.”, he sighed.

Yookyung sat up, sitting beside him. “Do you want me to be like other girls?”, she mocked. She tugged on his sleeve, looking at him cutely. “Oppa~”, she cooed. She then hugged his arm.

Sehun quickly released her hold. He stood up and coughed a bit. “I.. I have to go. See you tomorrow.”, he went out. Yookyung chuckled.

“He’s quite cute.”, she sent him off. Sehun went out of her apartment, straight into an alley. He stopped an turned around. He looked up and saw a figure on the rooftop of the building. There was a guy, looking down. He wasn’t sure if he really was making an eye contact with the guy or not but he could feel the cold stare. It was as if that guy was smiling at him. He turned away, shrugging it off.

----------------------------------------------

Gaeun pushed Hayoung into the janitor’s room. It was dark. She locked it with the key she stole. The other couldn’t unlock the door from the inside. Hayoung didn’t panic or beg. She just sit still in that small room, hugging her knees to her chest. “Yah! You should beg! Don’t you want to come out?”, Gaeun laughed with her friends.

Hayi came, “What did you do to Hayoung?”, she asked. Gaeun just pointed at the janitor’s room with a smirk. Hayi pushed Gaeun away and knocked on the door. “Hayoung-ssi! Are you in there?”, the door opened, revealing Hayoung sitting on the floor and she was pushed in.

----------------------------------------------

“I’m home.”

“Welcome home, Sehunnie!”, the voice that greeted him wasn’t Suho.

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at school?”, sehun asked him.

“Minseok-hyung came back early. Hayoung texted him that she would be back home late.”, Suho came answering. Sehun placed his hand on his chest and puts down his bag.

“I’m going out. My instinct says there’s a different meaning in the fact that she would be home late.”, Sehun rushed out.

“I’ll go and find her too!”, Minseok ran out without hearing Luhan’s call. He was too worried about her. all thoughts ran into his mind. Thoughts about Gaeun bullying her, pulling her hair, cutting her skin, making her eat pills. He shook his head, trying to throw away those thoughts.

-----------------------------------------------

“Hayoung, do you think the guard on duty will come?”, Hayi asked the other. They were sitting side by side and Hayoung wasn’t comfortable with it. “Hayoung, do you think Gaeun might have feelings for your brother?”, that question popped out. She didn’t want to think about it. Hayi shrieked and hugged Hayoung tightly. “Did you hear that?”, she whispered.

“No.”, Hayoung sat still. It was her illusion that made Hayi shrieked. It was just an illusion of someone whispering her name into Hayi’s ear. Footsteps could be heard. Hayi hugged her tighter. The other sat still again. That wasn’t her illusions. The doorknob moved and a click was heard. Hayoung was waiting for it. Hayi swore she could hear Hayoung’s heart beat faster. The door opened and revealed an unknown person. He was wearing their school uniform.

Hayi jumped up and Hayoung coolly stood up. The boy suddenly reached for Hayoung’s hand. “Are you two okay?”, he asked.

“Neh.”, Hayi answered.

“I need to talk to you.”, the boy said, making Hayi excused herself first. Hayoung pried his hand off hers. “You’ve changed.”, the boy’s voice echoed in her ears. She didn’t get what he meant.

“Hayoung-ah!”, a voice called. Minseok ran to both of them and his arms flew to wrap around Hayoung’s body. “I was worried.”, he breathed. The guy could only give a cold stare at the two. Minseok let go of her, looking into her eyes. He didn’t care if she set an illusion on him. He leaned forward, planting a kiss on the other’s forehead. He finally turned to the unknown guy, smiling. “Thank you for finding her. which class are you from?”, he asked.

“You’re welcome, seonsaengnim.”the guy bowed. “I’ll be going now. Please go back home safely.”, he didn’t answer the question and walked away. Sehun came running, giving Hayoung a bone-crushing hug.

“Are you okay?”, Sehun asked Hayoung but the girl kept her gaze on one place. He followed her gaze.

“That person.. reminds me of someone.”, she muttered. Sehun stared at the unknown guy’s back. He swore it was the same guy on the roof the other night. 


“It’s hard to act, isn’t it?”

-"Sehun-oppa won’t just touch any girl.”

“Don’t touch what’s mine.”

“It was just a dream! And I don’t want to believe-“

Next Episode: Beatifully Painful Words