Untold But Known Feelings

Angel of Death

Last Episode

“In a tournament, there will always be a winner and a loser. A winner is decided when one gives up. For people like us, a winner is decided when one of us dies. Have you ever think who will survive this war?” Suho knew what those words meant. He knew Hayoung and Sehun were the prize. And he with Xiumin would be fighting against his CEO with his men.


Episode 32

                      Minseok entered the house. Suho had to meet his CEO, Luhan had to work, Sehun…yeah, he was with Yookyung. There was only Hayoung left. He found the girl sleeping on the couch in the living room. The man squatted beside her, watching her peaceful face as she slept. He touched her hand, playing with her soft fingers. The teen suddenly tugged on his sleeve, making him look up to her face. She was still sleeping. Her eyes were closed. “Oppa…” she mumbled. The man gulped. She must be having a dream, or worse a dream about her boyfriend. Not like Hayoung ever had one.
 

Minseok was trying to resist the urge to move closer to her but he failed. His face inches towards hers, lightly kissing her forehead. To her nose. And then, to her li- “Yah! What are you trying to do, you you you... you e!” Sehun’s voice echoed all over the house. Hayoung’s eyes opened slowly, looking up to Minseok. The guy, who was already startled by Sehun, blushed until his face couldn’t get any redder as he made an eye contact with the girl.

“I didn’t mean any harm!” Minseok blurted. He couldn’t deny that he also thought himself as a pedo. He ran into his room, flustered.

 

                That night, Hayoung was sitting in her and Sehun’s room while combing her hair. The comb ran through her hair slowly. A knock on the door and the wooden material moved, revealing Minseok. He stepped in after receiving a nod from Hayoung, motioning him to come in. “I’m sorry about before.” he started the conversation.

“It’s fine. I don’t mind.” her words made Minseok’s cheeks turned red. She held out her comb to him. “Help me.”, with those words, Minseok sat behind her on the bed after taking hold of the comb. He started combing her hair, Hayoung closing her eyes.

“You know... The guy on the rooftop yesterday. He...was hugging you. Who is he?”

“Seungjun. I got a feeling he’s not a student in our school.”

“He’s not your boyfriend? How come he could hug you like that..?”

“I never had any boyfriend. There was something about the way he speaks. Reminds me of someone I loved.” Hayoung turned around to face the man, looking at him in the eyes. Minseok couldn’t say anything. The girl leaned closer, closing her eyes. The guy bit his lips nervously. He was wondering what she was trying to do. In the end, he closed his eyes as well. “Forget your feelings.” her sudden mumble shocked the man.

“What?”

“Shouldn’t you do these things with your fiancée? Don’t make me let my guard down.” she looked down.

“But I...” Minseok couldn’t continue his words. He knew she was right. A guy like him wanting to be with a girl like her? Yes, people would criticize them. But deep in his heart, he knew he wouldn’t care about those. “Hayoung-ah.”, he called the other, making her lift her face up. The male slowly leaned closer, this time, this one time, their lips finally met each other. Minseok was about to pull away when the girl slowly kissed him back. She was closing her eyes, reacting to his kiss. Minseok’s heart was beating fast like crazy. Hayoung knew it was wrong. The guy had a lover. The second his lips touched hers, she knew she couldn’t deny her feelings anymore. She was attached to that man.

“WHAT IN THE WORLD!!?” a scream was heard, resulting the both of them to break apart. They look at the teenage guy who was frozen at the door. He screamed again at the top of his lungs and was interrupted by Suho slapping his head. “Hyung! Hyung! They... they...” Sehun pointed to the two humans yet no more came out other than “they..They...”

Suho just sighed. “Go to bed. It’s getting late.” he spoke and patted his brother’s shoulder. “Minseok-hyung, can we talk for a bit? I have a few things to ask. I’ll be waiting in the reading room.” he walked away. Sehun glared at the man who was near Hayoung, clearly motioning him to quickly get his out of room. Minseok caressed Hayoung’s hair before walking out, hearing Sehun slamming the door shut afterwards. His fingertips slowly moved to his lips, remembering the taste of Hayoung’s lips. He walked into the reading room, finding Suho with a book in his hand. He motioned the other to sit in front of him at the table. The man did as told. “This might sound weird but, you know we have met before. A few years ago.” Suho spoke. The other male nodded. He knew where the conversation would go to. “Hayoung and Sehun are precious to me. I’ll protect them at all costs. But now, I need your help. You see, Hayoung and Sehun have weaknesses in their powers. And this someone knows about it. He wants them. He’ll eliminate me and take control of them. I need you to stand and fight with me.”

“This someone... he’s your CEO right?”

“But how...” Suho blinked.

“I saw him on the news. Chorong once showed me a picture of him.”

“I see. Yes. And Hayoung is haunting him. He was the reason why Hayoung-”, Suho stopped his words. What was he thinking, wanting to say that Hayoung was the Angel of Death?

“The reason why..?” Minseok tilted his head.

“Never mind.” he shook his head.

“Still keeping secrets, aren’t you?” the other triggered the man’s mind. “Hayoung, she didn’t know you were the one who saved them, didn’t you?” he continued.

Suho’s eyes widened. “How did you-”

“That old man. It was quite a fuss when you ran away with those two. You know he was the one who caused the fire and that you were supposed to watch but you helped them instead. He was furious of you disappearing with the kids. I’ve always wondered why you saved them when you barely even know them. You left me.”

By now, Suho had already forgotten the importance of oxygen. His eyes widened, his brain working like a spinning washing machine. He slowly looked up at the other, “So you know that Hayoung...”

“Is The Angel of Death.”, the other continued his sentence.

“And your mission was...”

“To kill you.”


“What’s wrong? Something’s bothering you?"

- “I love you. You know that"

“Don’t make me hate you-”

-“Guys, breakfast is ready! Come and-”

 

Next Episode: "Do You.. Love Us?"