The English Project

Falling For Him

So, this isn't edited, read at your own risk. I just really wanted to get this up. ^^

"So, you will be working in groups of three for this project." Mr. Wu says while handing out sheets of paper. "You will be making an English Skit and performing it for the class. You will be graded on dialect, presentation, and how prepared you are. The groups can be whoever you want, it doesn't have to be all one gender so don't worry. The Skit can be about anything you want, don't worry. I will let you find a group and you can work until the end of class. Go." That is the word that let everyone talk and search for there group. 

"SeHun!" Mi-Yun calls. "Be in our group please?" She asks.

"Sure, sure." The boy smiles.

"I will write everything down." Hyo-Rin says, pulling our her notebook and a black pen.

"It should be really awesome. Let's sing in it, or rap or dance." Sehun suggests.

"A competition!" Mi-Yun says while a light bulb flashes above her head.

"Yes! But we will all have to be multiple people.." Hyo-Rin says.

"Or we could be crazy fans that want to learn a dance?" Mi-Yun asks the others.

"Oh! Yeah, but which dance?" Sehun asks.

"Let's learn ummm... Let's just make one up to Monster by Eminem and Rihannah. Sehun can rap." Mi-Yun tells the others.

"Yes. Let's be mental patients and Sehun is the doctor." Hyo-Rin says.

Soon they all got working on the script for the skit. After 20 minutes or so the script is completed. Hyo-Rin writes a final version of it all. "Now we need to copy it." She says.

"Let me do it. That copier is mean." Mi-Yun's face gets squiggly.

"Ok." Hyo-Rin shrugs and hands her friend the pages of dialect.

Mi-Yun goes up to her teachers to ask. "May I go copy these please?" She asks politely.

"Sure." Mr. LuHan nods. "Let me go with you. That copier is mean." He uses the same words as Mi-Yun.

The two leave the room and begin the journey to the world's meanest copier.

"You are all done your script?" he asks.

"Yeah. It's pretty good I think. It's really different." Mi-Yun smiles a little.

"I can't wait to see it. In all of the years he has done this project, a lot of the students don't do to well." He says.

"Well, watch out for us 'cuz here we come." Mi-Yun jokes.

Walking into the room where the copier is held, Mi-Yun steps up to copy the papers. "You better not try to kill me." She says to the machine.

Mr. LuHan chuckles at the girl. Mi-Yun makes copies of each paper, but gets a little weird. "Wow the paper is so warm!" She says, putting the freshly copied paper against her face.

"Really?" the male asks with an 'are you serious?' tone.

"You feel it." She says and pushes a paper to her teacher's face,

"Yes, it is warm. Wow, it actually does feel good." He says, grabbing the paper.

They laugh and walk back to the classroom. Upon entering, Mi-Yun gets glares from most girls in the room. She just rolls her eyes and continues on with whatever it is she is doing.

"Geez do they have problems or is it just me?" Mi-Yun asks her friends.

"Ehh, let them be jealous." Sehun shrugs, making the girls laugh.

During science class, Mi-Yun does her usual routine. She pays attention and takes many notes. She decides to underline things she doesn't understand and asks questions. her teacher may not be showing it, but he is content with her focus and question asking. She has improved since before and he is happy that she is progressing.

 

"You did well in class today." LuHan says to the girl.

"Thanks." She nods happily.

The books are spread across the table and highlighters are out. Before the study session Mr. LuHan takes off his tie and s the top 3 buttons on his shirt, placing the tie with his bag.They begin to make flash cards again. While Mr. LuHan writes down the words, Mi-Yun has to look up the terms in the glossary of the book. After, she gets tested on them by matching the word to definition and . She does the homework and gets help when it is needed.

"Wow... My brain wants to stop working..." She groans.

"Almost done, just one more question. It's just a multiple choice, not that bad." her teacher shrugs.

Mi-Yun reads the question and selects the answer she thinks fits best. She puts the homework away in her locker before taking her leave with thy teacher.