Dance Party

Falling For Him

"What is on the agenda?" Mi-Yun asks her teacher.

"I want to take a break today. Read or something. I have some papers to grade and they will take a lot of time to grade if I don't start now." Mr. Lu Han says.

Mi-Yun sits down and takes out some homework. She puts her beats on and starts playing some music. The first song she plays is a song that a friend showed her before she moved to where she is now. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2BYmmTI04I

(If you want to listen to this. I really like it.)

"She looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear!" Mi-Yun belts out the song, forgetting that she has a teacher there.

"Mi-Yun" Mr. Lu Han tapps the girls shoulder, causing her to jump.

"What?" She asks.

"What are you singing?" He asks confused.

"5 Seconds of Summer." Mi-Yun says as she starts bouncing up and down in her seat.

Her teacher chuckles as his student belts out words he doesn't understand. After she quites down to humming, Mr. Lu Han is finally able to begin his work. After a little while an idea pops into the teachers head.

"Wait here I will be back. No I'm not copying anything." He said.

"OK?" Mi-Yun questions with a little giggle.

Mr. Lu Han went into another teachers office and grabbed a Ihome. He placed it on his table in between him and Mi-Yun. He put an Ipod into and selected a song, which started blasting loudly. Everybody by SHINee started to blast threw the room, and since Mi-Yun is a super huge Shawol, she already knows this dance. She jumps up and starts to dance along. A the chorus, he teacher chuckles and does the unthinkable. He stands up and starts dancing too. Mi-Yun stands shocked for a few moments, but regains her ability to move easily to the music. They start to sig the words really loudly, not caring who or if anyone hears. When that song is finished another song very familiar pops up, and the two begin to dance again. Boyfriend by Boyfriend plays and the dancing teacher and student both rock the 'aegyo' dance. Their feet move in sync, they smile and dance well. They dance to Why So Serious (SHINee), Mr. Simple (Super Junior), I Am The Best (2NE1), Wedding Dress (Taeyang), Man Man Ha Ni (U-Kiss), and other popular fun songs for a while.

"I guess I really need to get home now." Mi-Yun says looking at the clock. 

"Ok. Let me put these in my bag and then we can go." Mr. Lu Han snags his Ipod from the music speaker.

The drive home was very uneventful. They didn't really talk about much. They just listen to music on the radio and sing loudly, like realy loudly. You would think something is dying.

*****

"How was school?" Sol-Bi asks.

"It's was pretty good today. During my tutoring session I really didn't do a lot. Mr. Lu Han and I just danced to really popular songs." Mi-Yun explains as she drinks some tea.

"Danced huh?" Jin-Hee repeats. "You are both getting along really well?"

"Better than before. We are finding things that we can get along with so yes we are getting along." Mi-Yun says.

"That's good." Sol-Bi smiles.

"I'm tired from all of that dancing." MI-Yun yawns. "I'm going to take a nap before dinner." She says heading to her room.

Mi-Yun quickly changes into some neon green spandex, black Nike shorts and a black Nike shirt with a neon green check on it. She crawls under blankes and snuggles into her pillow, quickly falling asleep.

Dream Mi-Yun's P.O.V

"Ready to study?" Mr. Lu Han asks me.

"Yeah." I say as I sit down.

I look around the room and notice that it's different from before. The walls are blue, a really dark blue and the floor is white. There is only the desk that my teacher and I are sitting at and 2 chairs.

"What are we studying today?" I ask.

"We are learning about-" He gets cut off.

"Wake up!!!!" 

End

"What happened!? Did the cake get eaten?!" I question.

"No, it's time to eat." Hyo-Rin tells me.

"Yayay!" I say and race to the kitchen for food.

I know I take forever! You can yell at me you know!! Well it's really short sorry! Ok, until next time everyone!