What Do You Need Help With The Most?

Falling For Him

 

"So girls, ready for today?" Jin-Hee asks, fixing her high waisted black pants.

"NO! I HAVE TO START BEING TUTORED TODAY WITH MR. LU HAN!!!!!!" Mi-Yun cries.

"Wait what!?" Everyone in the house stops.

"Yes. I'm being tutored today from 3:00 to 4:30 after school." Mi-Yun says.

"Well, you will just have to call me so that one of us can pick you up." Sol-Bi says.

"Yes mom, will do." Mi-Yun says.

Mi-Yun and Hyo-Rin make their way upstairs to dress for school. The girls each put on a pair of black harem pants and red t-shirts with black converse. They both decided to dutch braid their hair.

"Girls are you ready?"  Sol-Bi calls.

"Yes!" They respond.

The family gathers into the car and make their way to school, which Mi-Yun is dreading ever so much. She lets out a frustrated groan and hits her haid against the seat.

"Well, somebody doesn't seem to happy right now..." Hyo-Rin jokes.

"I really don't want to be tutored by that teacher." Mi-Yuns says.

"I understand honney, but at least you won't be struggling. I want you both to be successful and I do believe that Mr. Lu Han... as mean as he may seem, will be able to help you." Mi-Yuns mother explains.

"Thanks mom, but I don't think that we will get along very well..." Mi-Yun lets out another sigh.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Sehun!" Mi-Yun calls to their friend.

"Annyeonghasey Mi-Yun." The boy smiles in reply.

"I heard about your tutoring~" he snickered.

"I don't really think that it's funny. I don't like that teacher, and I don't really think that he likes me." Mi-Yun explains woth a rather grim expression.

The group began walking to class even though one certain someone wasn't too happy about it. While the other two are perfectly fine, but Mi-Yun is still holding onto anything and everything she can so that she doesn't have to go to class.

"Mi-Yun... Let---s GO!!!" Her best friend says while struggling to remove the girl from a stair case rail.

"You'll never take me alive!" She yells, shaking her head.

"We will take dead OR alive." Hyo-Rin says. "Sehun will you give me a hand?"

"I find this quite amusing..." He laughs

"Let me GO!!!!!" Mi-Yun yells.

"What in the world is going on!?"a deep voice asks.

The three stop in their tracks and look at who said that.... Mr. Wu.

"Oh... H-hi Mr. Umm Wu... How are you today?" Hyo-Rin asks nervously.

"I'm ok but I would like to know as to why you are dragging Mi-Yun around while she is screaming." He says and crosses his arms.

"Uhhhh.... Ummmmm," The girls start. "YOUL'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!" They scream and run for the halls.

"If you go any further then I will give detention." Mr. Wu says.

"Awwww!!" They whine and turn around.

The girls walk in sync and sit down along with Sehun. They prepare their Ipads and get situated, focusing on the front of the room. The teachers clear their throats and grabs the girls attention. They scan over what their their teachers are wearing.

Mr. Wu is wearing khakis with a blue and white flannel shirt. Mr. Lu Han is wearing black jeans with a dark blue dress shirt, rolled to his elbows and is wearing a blue, black and white striped tie.

"So, Who is ready for the English lesson?" Mr. Wu asks.

"I am!" Hyo-Rin says.

"Me too!" Mi-Yun says.

The lesson was easy and not nothing that the girls haven't done before, so naturally they are the best in the class and don't mind showing off... They have the neatest handwriting and write in both print and cursive. They are quick to translate and answer questions. But, some other students aren't convinced. They think that they are just try hards, which isn't true of course.

"Science now everyone!" Mr. Luhan announces. "So today, the focus is on...." And from then on Mi-Yun jut couldn't process anything.

She took notes, paid attention and tys to understand, but it isn't working to well. As much as she wants to ask questions she knows that she can't, so within her notes are questions that she will ask later. Vocab, cycles and anything else. She fortunately did better on the worksheets then she did last time. She uses some methods that her teachers taught her before, like highlighting notes, staring things that she doesn't understand and reading over everything several times.

While the school day continues and lunch time comes Mi-Yun, Sehun, Hyo-Rin and Lay all sit together.

"How is your day today?" Lay asks.

"Better and certainly easier. I can actually process science right now! Thank the heavens!!" Mi-Yun says.

"That's good." Lay nods.

"So, can you tells us about what you learned?" Sehun asks."

"Uhhh...." Mi-Yun's mind goes blanks. "Nope."

"You're hopeess." Hyo-Rin rolls her eyes.

"And you're only noticing that now?" Mi-Yun asks.

They all let out a small laugh. They continue eating and talking about random things for the rest of the lunch peiod before they all have to go back to class, which they all dread.

Class goes by quickly and well, the girls actually have fun. Mr. Wu shows them a video about 'educational' things. which have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. But they all go along with it and laugh along with everyone else.

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Mi-Yun groans, realizing what that bell means. Class is over and tutoring... alone... with Mr. Luhan begins. And awkwardness will begin in just a few minutes. All she does is watch as the students pile out of the room, a few girls giving off lethal glares. Mr. Wu even leaves to get ready and leave. And Mi-Yun is left, just staring, eye to eye with the teacher who she very much doesn't like or understand.

Mr. Lu Han lets out a sigh and gets several books and places them on the table which Mi-Yun is sitting at. He easily slips off his tie and s the first 3 buttons on his shirt. He puts the tie on a chair and stretches his arms, high above his head. He sits next to Mi-Yun who is just sitting, watching the older man get situated.

"So. What do you need help with?" He aks, raising an eyebrow.

"Everything."