Class Outside! part 2

Falling For Him

 

"What's wrong?" a deep voice asks.

I look up to see a tall man with black hair and elf-like ears looking down at me with a soft and worried expression. I look away and try not to cry again, but the tears won't stay in my eyes. Once one falls so does another, and another.

"Mr. L- Lu Ha-han is mean to me." I sniff and wipe my tears with my wrist.

"Really? I didn't know he was capeable of making a student cry. He has always been so kind to everyone. By the way, I'm Mr. Park, there are other Mr. Park's so students call me Mr. Yeol, which is short for my first name." The man explains. "If you would like I can speak to Mr. Lu Han for you and find out his reasons for this cruelty." he tells me.

"Yes, please... Thank you Mr. Yeol." I bow my head to head.

He helps me up so that I can go back to class, even though I really don't want to. I, to be honest, have no idea where I am or how I was even able to run so far away from the class. But when Mr. Yeol and I get back to the class Mr. Lu Han doesn't look to happy.

"Mr. Lu Han, may I have a word?" Mr. Yeol asks with a red face.

"Ah, yes." Mr. Lu Han says, while moving from his chair by the white boad on the grass.

 

I sit back down with Sehun and Hyo-Rin.

 

Author's POV

 

"Why did Mr. Yeol walk back with you?" Sehun whispers to Mi-Yun.

"He found me and told me he would talk to Mr. Lu Han about why he's so mean to me." Mi-Yun explains.

"Well, right now we are learning about nonsence... Literally." Hyo-Rin says.

"Well you are all in luck today" Mr. Wy says. "We are going to paint today!" He chimes happily.

"This better be good." Sehun rolls his eyes. "Mr. Wu is a horrible artist."

"Is he?" Hyo-Rin asks curiously.

The three all watch as Mr. Wu brings a convas out of hinding from behind the  board with paint and brushes. He sets up everything and rolls up his sleeves.

"I will be painting a wolf." He nods.

 

"I would like to know why you insist on being harsh to that young girl." Mr. Yeol asks deeply with concern.

"It really isn't my fault that she's dumb. If she doesn't pay attenion the I can't help." Mr. Lu Han states sternly.

"And you allow her to ask questions?" Mr. Yeol asks.

"She does not come to ask questions." He says.

"And yet you nitice her struggles?"

"It's only the second day, maybe she just needs to get her act together." Mr. Lu Han blinks.

"Well, I suggest you explain to her that if she needs help, to ask. Not allow her to struggle." Mr. Yeol says right to Mr. Lu Han's eyes.

"Fine."

Mr. Yeol than walked away, towards the school, leaving Mr. Lu Han under the exact tree where Mi-Yun had sat. He takes a deep  breath before taking his time back to the class. As soon as he gets close enough, he stares Mi-Yun down but hides it so that nobody is to notice. He looks at what his friend is dowing and smirks, trying to keep his smile contained.

"Ahh, Mr. Wu, why are you paintin a cloud?" His velvet voice asks.

"It's wolf!" Mr. Wu says while his cheeks turn red.

The students let out a giggle, well excluding the trio sitting in the front. They just sat there with one eyebrow up in confusion with doodles on their Ipads' screens.

"Well I do believe that it's time for lunch so if there are any of those who need to get lunch from the lunch room, you may go now." Mr. Wu says.

Almost all of the students get up leave, but the three students who are in the front don't get up. Hyo-Rin and Mi-Yun didn't bring a lunch today but Sehun did.

"You girls going to get something?" Mr. Wu asks nicely.

"No, we didn't bring anything today. Our moms have to go shopping for more lunch food. We only eat certain food for lunch." Hyo-Rin explains.

"And what might that be?" Mr. Wu asks.

"Only apples, salads, maybe some chocolate or other types of sweets." She tells her nice teacher.

"I see." He nods.

"Are you like health freaks or something" Sehun asks.

"No, We just don't endulge ourselves with unhelathy foods." Hyo-Rin says.

"Says the girl who doesn't eat ice cream whenever she gets home from a really long soccer practice." Mi-Yun says with crossed srms.

"So are yoou joining the soccer team here?" Sehun asks.

"Yeah. Well as soon as I can, but I think I might hold off and give myself a break." Mi-Yun thinks for a mintues.

"I don't play sports so I wouldn't know about that stuff. Nor do I want to." Hyo-Rin explains.

"I hope mom doesn't make me do cheer leading!" Mi-Yun bursts. "The girls at this school make me sick." She sticks her tounge out in disgust.

"I honestly have never been to a school where students get to focused on teachers." Hyo-Rin says.

"Well I ave never been to a school where teacher don't lets you ask questions." M-Yun mutteres under her breath.

"What was that?" Mr. Wu asks.

"Nothing."

"You know, I'm a little curious as to why the school doesn't have a real uniform for everyone to wear." Hyo-Rin states.

"Well, it's a freedom. If you abuse it, then you have to wear what the schol gives you." My. Lu Han says for the first time in the converstation.

"Mr. Lu Han, Mr. Wu the girls are being mean to me!" One girl run over in a whiny voice.

"I think these girls will be the death of me!!!" Hyo-Rin says.

"What about me! I can't even believe they let this happen. Will you guys do something about this pleaaaaaaaase!!!????"  Mi-Yun yells at Mr. Wu.

"I will try.. Ahem. Ms. Park, I told you to tell the principle if it continues. This isn't in our hands. If you would like to address this then you may go talk to my superior." Mr. Wu explains to the student.

The girl who is now stomping off in a random direction.

"That was so priceless. Her face!! Hahahahahaha" Mi-Yun laughed. "Th-that was so amazing."

The students who left earlier are noe returning with lunches of your typical lunhes. But to the new girls the food looks like it comes from another planet. Their  others only ever make American food, and that's exactly what they like... besides food like from Koto. But beside the point they just looked around like they were in an ocean full of apples and they are the only oranges there.

 

 

After lunch ends, the lessons continue and by the time they end the girls are just about falling asleep on Sehun. But they are able to pull themselves together. As the are dismissed they begin to walk back into the school to put what bthey had outside away. Hyo-Rin and Mi-Yun are at their lockers when a familiar voice calls out to one of the girls

.'MI-yun, may I have a word with you?" a voie asks.

They both turn to look at the owner of that all to familiar voice. Mr. Lu Han, is standing strait up in his black skinny jeans, His slightly muscular arms are crossed and he looks very itimidating to both girls.

"Me?" Mi-Yun asks.

"No the wall. Yes I mean you." The teacher says with his eye brown knited  together.

Mi-Yun looks at her friend before she begins to walk weerily towards her teacher. He turns around and begins to walk in a direction. Mi-Yun tries catching up to him and can make it about three feet away. The teacher leads her into his office, He shuts the door behind them, creating a wall between them and the world. Mi-Yun looks at his office. It's white, black desk, big black rolling chair, two regular chairs, a couch and a mini fridge. Also, a lot of paper work.

"Sit, anywhere." Mr.  Lu Han says.

Mi-Yun takes a seat on the black leather couch. She watches as he sits at his desk and begins to type away at his computer.

"Now, you are probably wonderng why you are here. And I will tell you why you are here. Mr. Yeol has brought it to my attention that you may not know the rules very well." He pauses. "And I am going to tell you that at this school if you have questions or other class problems you personally go to a teacher. We do this so that you learn to take things into your own hands. So if you ned help in science, which obviously you do, then you come ask me personally to help you." He finishes.

"Mr. Lu Han..." she says softly.

"Yes?" H asks.

"Will you lease help me with science?" she asks."

"Yes I will. Your tutoring will begin tomorrow after school and then I will give you your schedule for it. Understood?" He asks. sternly.

"Yes sir." Mi-Yun nods.

"After school at 3:30 to 4:30" He says sharply.

"Yes sir."