100 Percent Test

Falling For Him

"Okay everyone. This is a pop quiz." Mr. Luhan announces.

The classroom fills with groans and irritated scoffs. Mi-Yun feels ready even though she thinks it will be a big challenge she feels positive. She watches her teacher hand out papers and when he gets to her he places the test on her head and it falls in front of her with the words 'good luck'. She smiles and looks up at her teacher who is giving her a small smile. She quickly writes her name on the quiz and begins to work. First she has to match words to definitions, then draw a few diagrams. After that she has to write a response about everything that they learned in class the past few weeks. Mi-Yun's mind goes back to yesterday and she remembers most of the information and quickly begins on the diagrams since she remembers those the best. Then she matches the words to the definitions and lastly the long answer response is the last. She looks over test once more before she places her test upside down, shower her long answer written neatly that carries on to the back page. She looks up and sees her teacher smiling at her with a look of approval. Mi'Yun smiles in return and moths 'thank you' to her teacher, who nods with his eyes closed. Mi-Yun wasn't the last on to finish to her surprise and that makes her feel proud of herself.

"If everyone is done I will collect the quizzes now." Mr. Lu Han says.

He begins to pick up the test and he studies each one before he puts them in his pile. He secretly has the front memorized so when he scans each quiz he already grading them. When he picks up Mi-Yun's quiz he smiles, pleased with her work.

Soon it was lunch time and all of the students who need to get food from the cafeteria left. Mi-yun and Hyo-Rin stayed in the classroom once more. Mr. Lu Han came over and stood next to Mi-Yun for a minute. She looks up a little worried.

"I want you to see this." He says and he kneels next to her with her quiz from earlier.

Mi-Yun scans that paper and looks at the front page which has no slashes or X's. She looks at her grade and see 100% written at the top with a circle around it. the 00 is eys and there is a smiley face with a tounge sticking out. Mi-Yun lets out a small sequel of joy and jumps.

"Oh my gosh!! I can't believe I did that!!" She exclaims. "Thank you." She smiles uncontrollably.

"What happened?" Hyo-Rin asks.

"I got a 100! On my test!" She jumps to her best friend and hugs her like it's her death.

The girls settle down as students begin to come back and Mr. Lu Han returns to his desk to finish correcting and grading the tests. He sees a lot more 78's then 89-99's.

Class goes on for the rest of the day and when it finishes Mi-Yun rushes to her locker to gather everything for her tutoring lessons. She says goodbye to her friend and walks to the teacher's room where her tutoring will be held today.

"I'm here Mr. Lu Han." Mi-Yun says as she enters the room.

"Hey. Hurry and take a seat." He motions for her to do so.

Mi-Yun sits down and takes out her science work. She looks up at her teacher who is loosening his tie, rolling up his sleeves and ing his shirt a few buttons.

"Okay, well since what we did yesterday worked so well lets do that again." He tells the student.

The two begin working and as Mi-Yun takes notes her teacher begins to make note cards for his student to study with at home or for more sessions. He honestly is very impressed with the way she works. He is also pleased with how hard she works in class. 

"Don't get stuck in the copier today." Mi-Yun jokes as her teacher leaves to copy papers.

She could hear his laugh as he walks down the hallway.