Hello First Day!!

Falling For Him

Mi-Yun wakes to the sound of her alarm clock playing 'Love Scream Party' By SuG. She always plays songs to pump her up for the day. She just loves having energy and was always the one jumping about. While she is busy making her bed to the music, across the hall Hyo-Rin is waking up to softer and slower song. Something like a piano. Hyo-Rin on the other hand just gets out of her bed and goes to the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Hey Hyo-Rin." Mi-Yun says sitting across from her best friend.

"I'm still tired" Hyo-Rin yaws, stretching her arms.

"Haha, you are always tired." Mi-Yun laughs.

The girls decide to have some waffles with Nutella and green grapes with water like they always do. They are eating when their mothers walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning girls. Ready for a new school?" Hyo-Rin's mother, Jin-Hee asks.

"Yep." The girls say.

If your wondering why they live together, it's because they are both single mothers who are also best friends. They have all have been living  together for 15 years, so the girls are like sisters. But, they have moved a lot. Their mothers travel so they always moving anywhere. Right now they are in Seoul, South Korea. The new school they are going to is know for hiring Chinese teachers instead of Korean for who knows why. But the girls just go along with it.

"So, we actually will be working in the school. So we are all going together. We have been asked to help plan some events and stuff." Sol-Bi, Mi-Yun's mom says.

The girls smile happily. They all are one happy family and love each other dearly. They have been together for such a long time they are never be able to let go. So being the family they are, they are more than happy to know that their moms work together.

"Ok, go get ready for school."Jin-Hee says to the girls so that they won't be late.

The girls each rush up to their rooms to start their routine. Mi-Yun brushes her teeth first and then plugs in her straitener, while Hyo-Rin brushes her before fishtail braid and brushes her teeth. Mi-Yun straitens her hair and adds just a little mascara to her already long lashes. Her American DNA always shows more. Her eye shape was Asian, but her blue eyes stick out. Hyo-Rin has the green eyes to stand out too. They are both proud of it too. They like that they were a little different from people.

Mi-Yun finds a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with gold lace on the side. She wore a gold v-neck with a back sewn heart where her heart is. She adds a black beanie to her head, which was absolutely cute on her. Hyo-Rin, she wears the same outfit, but blue and silver instead of black and gold. Hyo-Rin also put a silver bow in her hair and didn't wear a beanie. They both check out their outfits before meeting in the hall.

"I love the outfit Hyo-Rin... very y." Mi-Yun jokes.

"You look hot yourself" Hyo-Rin laughs too.

When the girls go back to the kitchen to meet their moms they laugh.

"What?" Sol-Bi asked.

"Mom... who told you to wear a red blouse and black leggings with black pearls?" Mi-Yun asked.

"Actually I did. Why?" Sol-Bi questions.

"It actually looks good! We laughed because we were surprised." Hyo-Rin mentions.

"Is mine ok?" Jin-hee asks.

"Its the same thing, but green. But, yes its really pretty." The girls say.

The girls put on their bright matching red hightops. They grab their bags and head off to the car. They sit how they always do. Mi-Yun behind the passenger seat and Hyo-Rin behind the driver seat. They put on the radio and if they hear a song they know they sing loudly. The school is about 6 minutes away, so ride isn't too long, but not to short. The girls split up at the office. 

"Hello. You must be Mi-Yun and Hyo-Rin?" A lady asks from behind a counter.

"Yes we are." My-Yun nods.

"Here you go girls." The woman says while handing them the papers.

It's there schedules and everything. They find their lockers with the time they had left and put everything away and head off to their classroom.  As they walk they saw some girls dressing in uniforms and some not. As they turned a corner a boy stops them. He wasn't that tall but he smiles sweetly.

"Hi. You must be the new students. I'm Sehun." The boy with red hair says with a lisp.

"Oh, yeah. Hi." Hyo-Rin says. "Hyo-Rin"

"Mi-Yun." The girls introduce themselves.

"Let me tell you about the school, but first your teachers are?" He asks.

"Mr. Lu Han and Mr. Wu Kris." They said in unison.

"Ok, follow me, they are my teachers too." He says motioning for them to follow.

As they walked to the classroom Sehun talked about the school. "So as you can see, so people wear uniforms, the girls mostly do, because they have crushes on the teachers, which is funny. The boys here are pretty nice and love playing soccer. Mr. Luhan is actually the coach for one of the boys team, and they are great. You seem like quite the fashonistas, so I think Mr. Wu will like you. He always talks about fashion." Sehun rolled his eyes before he stops in front of a door. "This is our class." He smiles before leading the girls into the room.

Whispers erupt around the room from the site of them. Sehun sits at a table with them. "So your eyes. Conacts?" he asks.

"No we are Korean-American." The girls said.

"Oh?" Sehun questions. "Thats interesting. You know English?" He asks.

"Yes Sehun we do. We have been to America a few times. We lived there." Hyo-Rin says in English.

"It was very fun. I remember the school we went to! So much fun." Mi-Yun agrees.

"Well, you both are just wonderful aren't you?" Sehun laughs.

"I guess so." Hyo-Rin shruged.

"Hello Class!" Two deep voices said.

Everyone got quite and said a greeting. Mi-Yun and Hyo-Rin just stare confused.

"Teachers" Sehun whispers.

"I can see we have some new students. Please introduce yourselves." the taller one says. "Come to the front."

The two girl walk up with their own style of walking. They face the class.

"Hello, I am Kim Mi-Yun" Mi-Yun bows.

"I am Park Hyo-Rin. Nice to meet you." Hyo-Rin bows as well.

"I am Mr. Lu Han and this is Mr. Wu." the Mr. Lu Han says.

The girls see why the girls gush over them, but the girls aren't really trying to attract teachers... That disgustes them to be honest.

"We expect hard work from the both of you." Mr. Lu Han says seriously.

"I think you both are wearing great outfits, very stylish." He nods in approval.

"Thank you." They bow.

The return to their seats as the lessons start. Today they are working on English. Kris is the English teacher of the two. Hyo-Rin and Mi-Yun just sit there bored and nearly yawning at the lesson. Since they already knew English they found this useless.

"Well, since you both look bored why don't both go write the alphabet on the board, spell your names and write 4 sentances about things you like." Kris says handing them markers.

The girl wrote the alphabet, spelled their names and wrote sentances. Mi-Yun wrote

Watching movies with the bird next to me is always fun! 

I love figure skating because I can let go of the world around me.

My favorite animal is a bunny because it hops like me!

I love watching Manchester United play soccer, I think they are a good team!

Hyo-Rin wrote

Hard to believe I love this cow next to me.

I could play angry birds all day! 

I find that the minds of the girls in this school are flabbergasting... ewww.

I just love the color green!

The girls finish writing and Kris reads everything. He laughs alot reading them. "You girls are funny. I like you both." He says.

"Why thank you Mr. Wu!" The girls laugh.

After English Mr. Lu Han starts teaching science, which happens to be Mi-Yun's worst subject. Mr. Lu Han doesn'tt exactly take his time to explain anything... He kind of just expects everyone to get it. He passes out sheets to use the text book to answer, Mi-Yun was thankful for that. She had got right to work. She reads everything over again to try to find the answers, she manages to finish as the last person. Mr. Lu Han collects the papers and it was time for a small break.

All of the girl are chatting about the teachers, which isn't surprising the two new students. They just hang around with Sehun and joke around. The three of them are acting like they have known each other for a long time. The girls are social and they don't mind talking to new people. Sehun's friend, Lay comes over to talk to them. He is a really nice guy. He asked if the girls had known the schools anthem that selected teachers and students wrote. The girls nod. Their moms actually had them learn it, even though it's was in Chinese. Lay asks them to sing it. They nod and started singing the words.

"[Mi-Yun] Ni xiao xiao de chibang, jiu yao xiang wo feixiang 
Kan dao ni hui huishou yao wo guolai ni shen pang 
[Hyo-Rin] Na keilan de muguang, na gushi tai mimang 
Jiu zai neitian wanshang chui jin wo de xin yi shoucang 

[Mi-Yun] Bu ting xiang ni de ke ai muyang zhaomi de wo, jiu lian linghun dou zai wei ni qian gua 
[Hyo-Rin] Jiu xiang zuile yiyang lian huxi dou yiwang 
Ruguo zhe jiushi ai yuanyi gen ni dao yuanfang 

[Mi-Yun] Shanzhe lei guang wo zhen bu renxin yankanzhe ni shuoshang 
Jiusuan yi miao huo shi dao yongyuan ye hao, wo du queding fangxiang~ 

[Both] So baby don’t go~ 
[Mi-Yun] Yeah, dai wo dao hui you ni di difang yongyuan dou zai yiqi zou 
[both] Oh~ 
[Hyo-Rin] Oh, wo men yao yiqi fei dao shijie de zui zhongxin 
[Mi-Yun] Ni jiu zai, wo de yan li nali dou fei bu chuqu 
Gen wo zou ni jiu bu hui xiaoshi huo shizong 
[Both] Oh~ 
[Mi-Yun] Jiu xiang meng guo de ni, ni shi wo shengming na ge mei li hu die 

[both] Oh~ Woo hoo hoo~ Oh yeah yeah 
Woo hoo hoo~ Yeah~ 
Woo hoo hoo~ 

[Mi-Yun] Buguan cong nali lai, buguan dao nali qu 
Ni zong wei rao zhe hai hui duizhe wo zha yanjing 
[Hyo-Rin] Yanlu hui you wanqu ye qing, ni bie jiaoji 
Yinwei ai wo xiang shen me dou bu xuyao qu danxin 

[Both] Qing kan kan wo, bie duo kai aiqing~ 
[Mi-Yun] Oh wo yizhe jide ni di mei 
[both] Ai qiaoqiao de lai dao, laibuji yugao 
[Hyo-Rin] Ai zhangzai jinxing zheng zhunbei hao chufa 

[Mi-Yun] Ni de huiyi, lian yihou duhui chongman wo de zuji 
Cang zai naohai li gandao te bie kaixin, bian cheng ai de mima~ Whoa no~!

[Hyo-Rin] So baby don’t go~ 
[Mi-Yun] Yeah, dai wo dao hui you ni di difang yongyuan dou zai yiqi zou 
[both] Oh~ 
[Hyo-Rin] Oh, wo men yao yiqi fei dao shijie de zui zhongxin 
[both] Ni jiu zai wo de yan li nali dou fei bu chuqu 
Gen wo zou ni jiu bu hui xiaoshi huo shizong 
[both] Oh~ 
[Mi-Yun] Jiu xiang meng guo de ni, ni shi wo shengming na ge mei li hu die 

[Mi-Yun] Zhan zai jietou mo sheng you shuxi, jiusuan mi le lu ye qingxi 
[Hyo-Rin] Wo hui gen zhe wo de xin yin wei ni shi wo de yigui 
[both] Jiu xiang feng sui ni daochu aoyou, tie zhe feng sui ni lixian qu zou 
[Hyo-Rin] Wo xiangxin ai jiu zai wo shou zhong~ 
Yeah! ~ 

[Both So baby don’t go~ 
[Mi-Yun] Yeah, dai wo dao hui you ni di difang yongyuan dou zai yiqi zou 
[both] Oh~ 

Join in!
[Lay] Wo men yao yiqi dao shijie de jintou Don’t Go! 
[Sehun] Ni jiu zai wo yanzhong cong bu ceng fei zou 
Gen wo zou ni jiu bu hui xiaoshi huo shizong 
[All] Oh~ 
[Mi-Yun] Jiu xiang meng guo de ni, ni shi wo shengming na ge mei li hu die 

[All] Woo hoo hoo~ ([Sehun] Oh yeah yeah) 
Woo hoo hoo~ ([Lay] Oh yeah yeah) 
Woo hoo hoo~" When they all finished they heard clapping from around the room.

"Uhh. Thanks?" Mi-Yun says.

"Well aren't you 4 the talented singers." Mr. Lu Han walks over to them.

"Uhhh... Thanks" Hyo-Rin smiles nervously.

The lessons continue for the rest of the day and are rather boring to them, but ALAS! They all pay attention to the teachers and are learning. When school is over the girls go home with their mothers. 

"How was school?" Jin-Hee asks.

"It was interesting. We sang." Hyo-Rin says. "With a 2 of the boys in class. They are really nice."

"I think Sehun's lisp is cute." Mi-Rin says.

"Hahaha, you girls." Sol-Bi laughs.

The girls had finish eating dinner and go up to their rooms to do homework, but Mi-Yun asks Hyo-Rin to help with her science homework.

"He didn't really try to even explain it! He just said it." Mi-Yun complains.

"Yeah, I know." Hyo-Rin nods.

Mi-Yun is just naturally bad at science, and at the other school, teachers would always notice her struggles and help her out. But that Mr. Lu Han doesn't bother though he did notice. It upset Hyo-Rin, but she always encourages her friend to keep trying.

When the girls finish homework they go to bed so that they can get enough rest for school for tomorrow, which they know is  going to be tough.