Practice for the skit

Falling For Him

"So, today we are going to be working on our skits. You can finish them if you need to, and you can start practicing. If I see anyone not staying on task I am taking off 5 points everytime I have to talk to you." Mr. Wu says to the class loudly. "You may go."

"You ready to practice this?" SeHun asks.

"You bet." Hyo-Rin nods. "Let's just read through it a few times."

"Agreed." Mi-Yun says.

They all put their highlighted scripts in front of them and sit in a triangle at a table.

Mi-Yun - red

Hyo-Rin- blue

SeHun- green

"Ahhh, Linda... I'm friends with these monsters under my bed..."

"I know! And I get a long with the voices inside of my head as well..."

"I tell you. I shouldn't be in this place! I don't deserve to be in this place. I don't deserve this thin metal bed, or small meals! I deserve better!"

"I know Carley. We both deserve better! I don't even know why I'm here!"

"Good afternoon ladies. It's time for your medici- snack!"

"Why do we always get the same thing every time!?"

"Yah! I don't want these stupid pudding cups!"

"We- well, what is it you want then?"

"I want smoothies!"

"And I want apple sause!"

"I will see what i can do. But, for now have these!"

"Why are we here!?"

"I'm sick of these beds, the food, the little time we get outside and the same old thing every day! I'm tired of just waking up and going to bed! I live a boring life!"

"Me too! People seem to think I'm insane here! That woman who sometimes comes in here talks to me like I'm some old grandpa who can't see and can barely hear! Do I look old to you!?"

"N-no! You don't look like one. And most certainly don't act like one either."

"Than why are we here!?"

"You are both here because you... have a few problems. Carley you think you're friends with monsters under your bed. They aren't there at all. Linda, you hear voices in your head. Normal people aren't like tha-"

"You calling us crazy?

"No. I'm not. It's just that you both have-"

"Have mental problems. That's what you were going to say! Don't lie!"

"I was not going to say that! You have a mind of a 5 year old, but a matured mind. You are both capable of adult and childish things. You guys are just here to get rid of thos habbits. Okay?"

"I suppose."

"Well, when you put it that way it makes since.

"Alright and then from there we have the dance and music. Seems simple." Hyo-Rin shrugs.

"Yup. Let's meet Saturday to work on the dance at my house." SeHun says.

"Ok. Sounds cool!" Mi-Yun agrees.