Class Outside! Part 1

Falling For Him

"MOM!!! I AM NOT WEARING PINK!!" Mi-Yun screams.

"OH! HAIL NAW! I AIN'T WEARING A SKIRT!!" Hyo-Rin screams as well.

"I swear those two girl are just something out of this world." Sol-Bi says.

"I Think you mean out of the galaxy." Jin-Hee points out and gives a playful smile.

The two girls upstairs are throwing clothes around like it's the end of the world. They just can't decide on what to wear!

"Dude!" Hyo-Rin says. "We have those shorts and and corset designed v-neck. Lets wear those!" She says stopping in her tracks.

"Yes!" Mi-Yun agrees.

The girls find the shorts they are looking for. Mi-Yun in purple and Hyo-Rin in orange. They both wear black v-necks with orange and purple stitching that looks like a corset. They both straiten their hair and put on white eye shadow with black eyeliner. They put on their black high tops and go down stairs to eat breakfast. Once they stuff that down they brush their teeth and are ready.

"WE'RE READY~~~!!!!" Mi-Yun sings.

"Ok, lets go." Jin-Hee says.

They go out to the car and the girls climb into the back seat. They put in a CD and sing REALLY LOUDLY to the music like total idiots. That is one way for them to get pumped up for the day. When they get to school the girls get out of the car and fall to ground, only to hear a familiar masculine laugh. They look up to see Sehun laughing like a maniac.

"You two are something I've never seen before." He laughs.

"I guess we aren't the only ones." Sol-Bi says.

"Good morning Miss. Kim!" Sehun says.

"Hello Sehun, it's good to see a young man such as yourself having a good time. I hope the girls don't wear you out." She jokes.

"At this rate, I may be dead by the end of the week." He said. "Well, we have classes outsides today, so you can just come with me." He says.

"Bye mom!" The girls yell.

"Bye!!" Sol-Bi and Jin-Hee yell as well.

They go their separate ways. Sehun leading them to the soccer field where everyone else is. There were blankets on the ground and the girls are ogling over the teachers. Hyo-Rin and Mi-Yun just start laughing at them. They thought it was hilarious how they look at them.

"Well, seems like our teachers are being swooned over... as usual" Sehun rolls his eyes.

The three of them just sit on an unoccupied blanket and get out their IPads. The get comfortable and prepared. They are right in front of the teachers, which meant they constantly had to look up and hurt their neck.

"Ok! So as you can see, we are having class outside." Mr. Wu announces. "So English is first, since we have these students right in front, why don't you have a conversation?" He said pointing to Mi-Yun and Hyo-Rin.

The girls stood up and laugh. "Any certain subject?" Hyo-Rin asks.

"Just go with it." Mr. Wu shrugs.

"Dude! Why did our mothers put those hideous girly things in our rooms! Like there is no way I am wearing those!!" Hyo-Rin whines.

"And you expect me to know!? They make almost as much nonsense as us!" Mi-Yun argues. "I swear that next time they do that I WILL get back at them!!"

"Feisty are we today?" Hyo-Rin jokes.

"Hey yo Mr. Wu, why the heck do all of the students always stare you down like your chocolate?" Hyo-Rin asks bold.

"Well, I'm not to sure why. But you are quite lucky they don't understand that." He laughs.

When we looked at the girls they were just staring at Mr. Wu.

"That is creepy." Mr. Wu shivers.

"BWAHAHA!!!" The girls laughs.

They continue English for another half hour before they switch to science. Mi-Yun groans as those dreaded word are said.

"Do you have a problem?" Mr. Lu han asks obviously rhetorically.

"No.. I guess not." She answers. 'I hate this guy' She mouths to Hyo-Rin.

So Mr. Lu Han goes on and on and ooooon about science and whatever they were learning. And as much as Mi-Yun tries working, she is always doing a little poorly. When she was about to ask if she can have help Mr. Lu Han switches subjects, leaving her to suffer. He was glaring at her with his doe like eyes whenever she would get an answer wrong.

"Cellular division?" Mi-Yun answered unsure.

"NO! If you aren't going to pay attention then go." Mr. Lu Han says firmly to the young girl.

She feels so horrible. She indeed did get up and ran away. She doesn't care where she runs she just did. The only thing she could hear was Mr. Wu asking Mr. Lu Han why he did that in a anger coated way, obviously not happy with how he had treated her.

Mi-Yun's P.O.V.

I am paying attention, I am trying. I'm just bad at science. Why do you hate me? What did I do to deserve this? Why won't you let me ask for help?

I ask myself. I'm hurt. My eyes sting and I feel like my stomach is being stabbed by butterflies. The tears are rolling down my cheeks which are most likely red.

"Why can't you just help me?"  I ask myself over and over again as I sat, hugging my knees to my chest under a tree far far away from where we have class.

"What did I do wrong?" I ask myself again.

"What's wrong?" A deep voice asked.