The Dorm Visit [ w/ Author's note ]

May The Best Man Wins

                                  Caused by full of stress from different revelations of members. They demanded a one week vacation from their manager and agency. Well, since it's still their hiatus era, their demand has been approved by the heads. Making them happy because they will have time to refresh their minds and hearts. But on the other hand they forgot about the other person who witnessed their quarrel. They left Amber and the rest to be curious about what happened and why they are going to a vacation all of a sudden. 

 

[ f(x)'s dorm ] 

Calling EXO's Manager Oppa ...

 

"Hello?"

"Oppa,hello.This is Amber from f(x)."

"Oh! How are you .. it's been a while"

"Yeah and your boys left me and the rest confused the other time"

"Really? They haven't told me anything about that.Anyway why did you call?"

"Can I meet EXO or just even some of them.I really need to know what happened."

"I'm afraid you cannot."

"Hmm? Why?"

"EXO is currently on a one-week vacation in Jeju.I allowed them because they attacked me using their aegyos,pouts and derp faces ... hahahah"

"Hahahah,is that so?"

"But you can visit their dorm.Maybe you can find anything that they left.I forgot to check their dorm so can you do it for me? I will passed by there on your dorm and I will give you the key tomorrow morning."

"Alright , good night."

 

( CALL ENDED )

 

 

Amber : Honestly ... they just vanished and left us curious and confused about the incident but they have the guts to have a vacation? *sigh* But what can I find on their dorm. Maybe I can check some things there to blackmail them , ahahaha ..

 

 

               

             Just right on time Amber arrived on EXO's dorm. She got the key from EXO's manager earlier and so she entered. She was shocked to see how messy the dorm was! But she thought, "Of course it's a male dorm,what would I expect?". She saw clothes on the floor and some dishes on the tub. Because of that Amber sighed and decided to clean the dorm.

 

            

       

 

 

NOTE : THIS IS JUST A TEASE !!! XD I've got an author's block so forgive me if I didn't continue the "dorm visiting part". But maybe later or tomorrow , I will update the continuation for this chapter. The content of this chapter is not yet official thus I'm just giving all of you a hint.Maybe I change some parts or I will add some twists. But better look forward on it! Thank you so much :))

 

 

~jtrishatron1124^^