Quarrel and a Revelation

May The Best Man Wins

                     The continuation of the tenseful situations in EXO , f(x) , Henry and Key's meeting . The atmosphere that really makes someone curious about what will happen next . Because of curiosity , secrets will revealed this time. Then what's next ?

Tao : What ? Hyung , actually I didn't go to the cr. Instead I went outside to answer a phone call.

Kris : Tao , are you saying the truth ?

Sehun : Wait , what is going on here ? Tao hyung , why are you shaking ? Are you sick ? Is there something wrong with you ?

Suho : Shhh ! 

Amber : Is there something wrong ?

Chanyeol : Yeah , what's wrong hyung ?

          Just a second , the tense gazes between the exo members has been interrupted . Making them think of something as an excuse for their loud voices and sweaty bodies . And with a gulp , Sehun talked .

Sehun : Amber-sunbaenim , I think Tao-hyung is not feeling well so .. we're gonna go first .

Chanyeol : What ? But we just got here . 

Kris : Sehun is right . May be we can continue this meeting next time .

Amber : But ..

Suho : *whispers to Sehun* What is going on ?

Sehun : Then , good bye ! Take care on your way sunbaenims . *holds Tao to stand and bows*

Amber : Take care ! Be careful ! 

Henry : Byee ! See you soon ..

          EXO members went out to the restaurant smoothly and got in to the van . While their assistant is driving , their manager keeps looking at them from the front seat. And any EXO member doesn't have any confidence to talk first due to the commotion earlier . Sehun sighed , Kris looking outside the windows , Xiumin having a fierced expression , Chanyeol and Suho curious to what is going on while Tao is resting on the back seat. On the other hand , f(x) , Henry and Key was all left out in the restaurant .

Key : Aren't they rude to leave us just like this ?

Krystal : But I really think Tao-oppa is not in good condition after he came back outside.

Sulli : I don't really get it . Tao-oppa said he's gonna go to the comfort room before then outside a while ago . 

Amber : Hmm .. something's wrong in here .

Henry : Then why don't you just ask them later ?

Key : Um , good idea . So that we can know what really happened .

Henry : To make Amber to wear something feminine just for today is very rare !

Krystal : And yet , they cancelled the meeting after all.

Amber : Can you stop teasing me already ? The 4 of you are starting it again ..

*everyone chuckles*

          Morning becomes night . Tao slept early because of the pressure earlier. Kris and Xiumin went outside to avoid the intriques from the co-members. While the other 9 members are in the living room , discussing about what happened for today's meeting .

Chen : What exactly did happen today ?

Lay : To just leave our sunbaenims like that to a meeting that we personally organized !

Luhan : Sehun-ah .. what really happened ? 

Baekhyun : Yeol !?

Chanyeol : I don't know ..

Suho : I'm just sitting there when they suddenly stood up and shouting ..

D.O : And what happened to the our wushu master ? Did he found another gucci item to faint ?

Sehun : What are saying ? He's just exhausted to what happened ..

Kai : What ? Why ? What happened ?

Chen : And where's Kris-hyung and Minseok-hyung ?

         Suddenly , someone's footsteps are heard ... making them to look to the other side of the room . Seeing that person , it's Tao . Touching his forehead because of headache and exhaustion. 

Kai : Hyung , are you okay ?

Tao : Yeah , don't worry it's just a little ... you know .. 

D.O : Let me help you .. *helps Tao seat on the couch*

Lay : So can you tell us what happened ?

        As Tao telling the whole story of what happened for today's meeting . Everyone in the room are giving the same expressions . And those expressions are somewhat telling "WHAT THE HECK?!".

Tao : And that is the whole story ..

*everyone spaced out*

Luhan : You mean , Xiumin likes ..

Suho : Amber ?

Baekhyun : What is this ridiculous thing , really ?

Chanyeol : But are you sure to what you have heard ? May be you just misheard ..

Tao : No , I heard it clearly with two ears ..

D.O : And Kris-hyung knew about this all along ?

Sehun : And the most of all ... he hid it from us for all these time ! 

Chanyeol : So we're just like dumbs , not knowing about all of these things !

Tao : I'm really surprised ... 

           EXO sighed about the issue and are very confused about this. They feel like that these revelations are making them apart from one another . They feel betrayed because their other members didn't tell them about it. Meanwhile on f(x)'s dorm :

Luna : What ? Tao-oppa didn't feel good and just went home with the other members ?

Victoria : Why did it happen ? 

Amber : I , myself don't know the reason why ..

Krystal : They just suddenly .. you know .. like they have a quarrel all of a sudden .

Sulli : Quarrel ? But what is it about ? 

Amber : Yeah , it's just so out of the blue that they wil quarrel just after they've gone to comfort room ..

Victoria : *sigh* I think somethings fishy going between them ..

Luna : You think so too , unnie ?

Victoria : Yeah ..

Amber : Should I call them?

Sulli : No , maybe they're also discussing about it . Let's give them time for now .

Krystal : That's right . I think they are experiencing a harder time than us ..

Amber : I hope they are alright ..

Luna : They will be alright .. they are one ! 

*everyone smiles thinking that exo will get this obstacle through*

          On the other hand , Xiumin and Kris are walking alongside the road . On a road where there's only a few people and cars passing by , there's a quiet atmosphere that make you hear the whispers of the wind and enjoy the city's lights. 

Kris : I think , this time , they already knew about your secret .

Xiumin : I know that this will happen in the first place so I'm not that surprised ..

Kris : So what will you do now ? Now , that you're exposed ? 

Xiumin : Currently , nothing .

Kris : Hmm ?

Xiumin : I mean ,there's nothing wrong with liking someone right ? Especially Amber , she's pretty  outgoing , friendly and a very good person . So what's up with that ?

Kris : You may be right but still , we're idols . We should prioritize what's the best for our fans.

Xiumin : Yeah , that's the path we've chosen in the first place and we can't take it back anymore. But because of this path , I met a person that makes me happy everyday , makes smile and laugh even if I'm lonely and I met a person that makes me understand what is love .

Kris : You are really deeply in love with Amber , aren't you ?

Xiumin : Well , yeah . And I hope that someday , she will also like me the way I like her too .

Kris : Do you think it's possible ?

Xiumin : Why not ? We're good friends and I'm going to do everything just to make her fall in love with me too.

Kris : So you're very determined . Then , good luck to you . *pats*

Xiumin : But of course there's a lot of rivals .. so I need to do my best so that I can have her.

Kris : I will help you !

Xiumin : But there's one person that I'm really scared about . I think he's going to be the hardest rival among all of those artists.

Kris : Hmm ? Who is it ? 

Xiumin : Do you really want to know ? You don't have any ideas ?

Kris : No .. for me it's only Henry and Key sunbaenim .

Xiumin : Kris , we've been close friends for a long time already and I knew all about you .

Kris : Um ! That's right .. so ?

Xiumin : Actually the guy I'm telling is .... you .

Kris : What ? *surprised*

Xiumin : Do you think I'm blind ? I can see your gazes to her , your attitude and manners towards her . Among all the girls we've known , you treat her exceptionally and especially . Kris you love her too but why do you want to help me ?

Kris : Xiumin , I don't know what are you saying ?

Xiumin : Kris , ever since we're trainees , I've seen that you are very close to Amber since she's the very first one to talk to you , right ? She is the reason why you continue this career . Am I right , Wu Fan ? *smirk*

Kris : *sigh and smile* Yeah , I love her .. I love her so much .. *smirk*

Xiumin : *laughs* you secretive man ..

Kris : Well ... may the best man wins ...

Xiumin : Let's try our best and let's see who's gonna win her heart . 

Xiumin & Kris : *laughs*

 

 

 

              Sorry for the late update ! Please enjoy ! Look forward for the next chapter ! ^_^ Vote , subscribe and comment ! :))