It's Up To You Now My Friend

May The Best Man Wins

[ A/N : A dearest apology to you my readers ! Sorry for not updating for months ! I'm an honor student and those teachers are torturing us by giving a lot of projects,seatworks and such that really made me busy. So that's why I'm really sorry TT_TT I saw all of your comments and I know that all of you can't take the long wait anymore so I'm going to give the update and the idea that you want *evil laugh* HAHA so please understand ! Happy Reading ! Don't forget to subscribe,comment and vote! Also follow me here : www.wattpad.com/user/Polar_Dream :)) ]

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

             It's been months since EXO met their Amber sunbaenim. It really makes them more curious,confused and frustrated. Why? Of course it's just that Amber knows their treasured secret. And all of it was thanks to their leader , Suho. Currently , EXO is having a hard time for their comeback. The concept is about wolves ( A/N : as I said even from the start of the story, it will start from the very start of EXO and f(x)'s interactions since EXO's debut. ) Being a wolf is not an easy thing since they will also film a drama version for the fangirls' sakes.

 

Xiumin : Arrrggghh ! I can't take this anymore ! I'm missing Amber so damn much! 

Lay : Hey! Keep your mouth shut hyung ! Even if we're here in our dressing room, we can't take our guards down! 

Sehun : Seriously , can't you all calm down? I can't really take the eleven of you always giving me these creeps ! 

 

                   Sehun decided to just sit on the couch and just read some magazine. All members are inside the room and they can't deny that Sehun hitted the bullseye. Few more hours and they are going to go home already and it's been months but they still can't think of a plan how will they act infront of their sunbaenim after the sudden revelation. 

 

Xiumin : Oh well ... I'm confident! Don't you think all of us are just over-reacting onto it?

Kris : I agree . You see , Amber is being weird eversince that day because she didn't even manage to answer all of our calls those days right? 

( All of them nodded and paid their attention to the one of the leader )

Kris : And so I decided to ask the other f(x) members about it .. 

EXO : WWWHHHHAAAATT ???!!!!! ARE YOU C-CRAZY !? WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?

 

                 Kris shielded his ears due to the sudden loud voices from his co-members. He didn't expect for them to be this really serious about that so-called happened that day. Then, he gave out a huge sigh and stand. The members kept their mouth zipped and waited for what Kris is about to say. 

 

 

Kris : When I ask the members , they told me that Amber is not really acting weird and we're just being paranoid. She didn't answer our calls because her phone was broken. And the reason why we don't see her that much these days is because she's with her family in L.A. Having a cool vacation and a family reunion. 

Suho : So you mean, we're really just over-reacting? But then, why ?

Chanyeol : Hm? What 'why'?

Suho : Actually I received a call from Amber just a while ago. 

Baekhyun : And what did she say ?

Suho : Well , she just told some few words and then she hanged the phone already. But even if those are several words , those are quite intimidating and hunting me as well. 

Chen : What?

 

 

                  He suddenly paused and looked to s. They all know that this is kind of a small thing for others but this is a big deal for them since their pride and ego are just in the middle. Something like confessing to a girl and liking sneakily while she thought you're her friend are big deals. So, after the wide silence inside, Suho revealed the magical words. 

 

 

Suho : DONT . TAKE . YOUR . GUARD . DOWN . BE SURE TO SECURE ALL YOU SECRETS TO ME BECAUSE ONCE I HITTED THE BEAN , YOU WILL REGRET IT. AND TO FIND THAT FISHY SECRET YOU EXO HAVE , I WILL HUNT YOU EACH ONE OF YOU THROUGH SEDUCING .

 

 

                All of their jaws are downed. They kept replaying those words on their minds and each time of it, leaves them breathless. They can't believe that Amber can say such words. Because for all these time, the Amber they used to know is friendly and easy-going and not a serious and seductive one. Then they finally processed those words after several minutes. They are still in shocked. It's just like someone has threatened them.

 

 

Tao : Damn ! What are we going to do? This is seriously ridiculous ! Amber knew about the secret all along and we can't just let her make us confess about this , right?

Luhan : I'm surprised that even a soft-hearted llama can transform to a very scary dino. *smirk* She's hunting us eversince that day. And I hope she didn't plan anything . . . 

Kai : Plan ?

 Luhan : Well , you know , Krystal told me once that always remember not to mess with Amber. Because once she fount out something , she has her own ways to reveal it. And it turns out that those ways are kind of wiseful and dirty strategies. 

Kyungsoo : You know what? I think this will be like a battle huh? 

Suho : Yeah , I think this will really take a long match. Why don't we just confess ?

Lay : Are you crazy? What are you talking about ? Are you going to surrender all these years of keeping that secret ? And ending up to just confess to her shyly?

 

                       They all stopped on arguing. They knew that Lay is right. Even if at least they can keep the secret a bit longer until they are ready to confess it themselves. The only one thing has passed through their minds and that is they will accept the challenge and they are all on it. Even if they are rivals on Amber's heart ,they are still one. And of course they will let the last man standing have Amber for himself in the end.

 

                       Then Xiumin came out from the room and left the members. He walk towards the balcony and chuckle bitterly. Thinking of the conversation a while ago again . . . He looked up onto the sky and whisper something.

 

Xiumin : Tsk. Even from that start , I lost already. I'm not the one who will make Amber happy. There is only man that I know who can. I can notice it through his actions everytime. May it be oncam or offcam. He will always care for her . And I will help him but once he loses this chance I'm giving him then I will punch him hard and I will take Amber away from him. I will just stand now as bestfriend for Amber. 

 

                     He took out his cellphone and opened it. He smiled knowing that the girl he loves will be safe on his trusted friend. Xiumin knew it all along. He may be quiet but that made him a good-observant. He looked to the phone's wallpaper. ( this chapter's image is the wallpaper :)) )

 

Xiumin : Yah Duizhang ~! Don't make her cry in the future okay? I will make sure to kill you if you hurt her! Ahahaha , I'm giving you the way so grab the chance. Don't let her go.

 

                 Then he remembered what Amber told him last night. Yes , they met each other and he kept it a secret from the others. Only he and Amber knew about it.

 

 

"I'm sorry Minseok oppa , but I can't return your feelings for me. You know it's really hard for me to handle this since I never think that there will be a man who will love me more than a friend." 

 

"So I'm rejected huh? You really like him don't you?"

 

"Who?"

 

"Dui Zhang ... Come on you can't hide anything to me. I know you a lot."

 

"Tsk. Such an observant ... Am I busted from my secret now? haha Thanks oppa."