The Secret In The Dorm

May The Best Man Wins

                 A daylight morning suprised Amber. It's quiet and a bit boring in the dorm since Vic and Luna has their schedules while the other two are still sleeping loudly on their rooms. So she just washed up and got her phone to call someone up. And then a ringtone was heard.

 

"Yeoboseo?"

"Oh ! Hello ! Who is this ?"

"Manager, it's Amber."

"Amber , why did you call in this kind of time?"

"Nothing it's just that your 12 naughty boys ..."

"What? What have they done? But I can't make them meet you up today."

"Hmm ? What do you mean?"

"They're on their 1-week vacation now. I don't know what happens but last week they just attacked me with their aegyos and such so I just allow them to go.And since its their hiatus era.Don't worry they will came back maybe tomorrow or later."

"Is that so? Then did they leave any message or anything?"

"Nothing. Ah can I get a favor from you?"

"Yes ."

"Can you come to their dorm? I'm busy and I can't check it so.."

"It's alright. I have nothing to do today. Just send the me the keys."

"Alright. Goodbye"

 

               Amber sighed and put the phone down beside her. She layed down with a big sigh once again. Then she took out a picture from her side drawer. It's a picture of her and the exo members. She looked at it and started talking..

 

Amber : Jinjja! I thought the maknae is the only troublesome one but I have mistaken. The 12 of you are. You really have the guts to have a relaxing vacation while leaving us , your sunbaes curious about what happened the last day. 

 

               Amber raised and put the picture again on it's place. She prepared herself and change her clothes so that she can go to the dorm immediately. Before closing the door .. 

 

Amber : Well , I hope all of you are okay. There still a lot of problems to come.

 

 

              She closed her room's door and left a note on the living room so that the other members will not be worried about her if they found out she left. Amber called their driver and got the keys of exo's dorm from the driver. She arrived immediately and so she just told the driver that she will just go home alone when she finished her business on the dorm.

              Amber expected that exo's dorm will be messy since it's a guy's dorm but she was surprised on how it was more messy than she thought. And so she decided to clean all the mess since she has nothing to do for the whole day.

 

 

She started at 10:35 am and then she finished at exact 4:57 pm.

 

Amber : Waaah ! Finally I'm finished ! Wait I forgot to check one room ! 

 

               The room she forgot to check is Suho,Xiumin and D.O's room. So she entered and opened the lights on. She was glad to see the room clean and organized. Then she noticed that she stepped something. It's a small notebook and something was written in front of it,"SU HO". And so she can easily found out that it's Suho's notebook. Because of curiosity, she opened it and read one page of it. And she almost drop it after she read it. 

 

Amber : What the hell ? What kind of joke is this ? 

 

[ WHAT AMBER READ FROM SUHO'S DIARY ] 

 

"It's quite a relief today ! But it's also quite pressured since I found of this big secret. Just why ?! Diary, do you know what I found out today ? Oh well I just found out that 7 members of exo including me , has a liking on Amber. Now , I feel pressured since there's another 6 men who will be my rivals. But fighting! "

 

Amber : I don't really understand their thinking. Is this the reason why they left ? I will surely discover their secret when they came back. But for now I will just keep this one of myself. And another, who are the other 6 men that Suho mentioned? *sigh*

 

                 Amber put the diary inside Suho's drawer and left. She locked the dorm and her eyes are all down and look worried about the secret she found out and so she didn't noticed that she bumped on someone. She raised her head up to see the person she bumped and she was surprised to see Chanyeol and the other members who just arrived from their vacation. She forgot that their vacation will end today.

 

Chanyeol : Oh ! Amber . What are you doing here?

Xiumin : Have you passed by ?

Kris : But how can that be? Your manager will surely not allow you to come here with no bodyguards or driver. 

Suho : Amber, you look pale. Are you alright?

 

Amber : A - a-a - I'm alright. I'm going now ! 

 

              With that stuttering answer, Kris stepped in and hold Amber's wrist and stopped her from running. He insists that he will drive her home since it's already dark outside. Amber wants to reject his proposal but Kris push her in to the car and drive. The EXO members allowed Kris to drive Amber home since they believe that Kris will not do anything on Amber.

 

               When they are driving, the car was filled of awkward and quiet atmosphere and so Amber talked. 

 

Amber : So the 12 of you went on a vacation huh ?! 

Kris : Yeah. I'm sorry if I didn't inform you. And sorry for just pushing you inside the car. 

Amber : It's alright.

Kris : But what are you doing in our dorm ?

Amber : Oh , nothing. I just cleaned the mess inside the dorm.

Kris : What?! Seriously .. why did you do that?

Amber : Well, it's quite fun. I found a lot of secrets ..

Kris : W-w-what?

Amber : Like your dorm is messy .. ahahhaa what do you think I'm going to say?

Kris : Ah. Nothing.

 

KRIS' POV : I have a bad feeling ... I think there's something really weird on what she is acting. I think I should inform the other members to be careful. Our secret can be blown anytime.

 

 

                     Sorry for not updating earlier once again.But I hope you enjoy this chapter. Look forward on the next one! I need your comments guys ! Thank you ! ^_^