Plan

May The Best Man Wins

A/N : Annyeong guys TT_TT Sorry for a late update. I'm just so down during those days about rumors saying Kris is leaving EXO. But now, I will update! Please comment more! Subscribe too!

Follow me on wattpad : Polar_Dream ^^ 

______________________________________________________________________________

"What?! You're really a bad girl, Amber .. haha" 

 

Victoria commented after she heard Amber's plan to make EXO admit about that little secret that she found out in the dorm. Amber told this to Victoria only since they are oldest in f(x) and surely, they can think of a lot of things regarding with this.

 

Amber just smirked to what Vic has said. She, herself is all set and ready for the step one. But before making up this plan, she's quite nervous to what she will know soon. Since it's very flattering to think that the oh-so-famous group EXO members have a secret liking on her. 

 

"Unnie, I'm not being bad. I just want to know the truth." Amber said. 

 

"Then why don't you just ask them in a good way. Not like what you are planning. You're plan is sneaky and to make it short , it is an exciting but dangerous." Vic commented. 

 

"I know. But Unnie, I'm still a girl. How would you feel if those people you are treating a friends are hiding something from you? Especially their feelings? Feelings ....... for me." Amber lowered her voice. 

 

"Oh well, it's still your decision. But I hope during the process of your plan, you will be succeed. Honestly, this plan of yours will really hurt them. It's just like making them to lower their pride and admit. And sooner, you will tell them that you can't return their feelings frankly. And the end? You will also experience what you've done to them." Victoria explained with a serious tone and expression.

 

"What do you mean?" Amber seems curious about what Vic is saying. 

 

"You see, when all those guys are down and let's say you've succeed making them confess but later on, there will be one person that you can't pull down and you will end up confessing to him too." Amber was bit shocked to what Vic answered. She avoid her unnie's look and focus on the other direction. 

 

Vic seems understand that Amber is still thinking about it so she left Amber inside her room. On the other hand, Amber felt a little guilt and a realization. But she also knows that it's better to continue the plan than waiting for them to confess. She's absolutely aware that Vic is right and she will end up on her own trap after her plan. 

 

"IT'S NOW OR NEVER" Amber said with full of determination. While inhaling and exhaling, she heard her phone rang. She got her phone on her side table and look on the screen for who was calling. 

 

 

It's XIUMIN. 

 

 

Without hesitation, she tapped the answer button. She needs her friend this time. Even if she's still guilty about the day she told Xiumin that she can't return his feelings, Amber knows that Xiumin can understand her decision very well and will always be on her side just like the old times. 

 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Eunyoungieeee~" 

 

"Stop making those cute greetings, Minseokiee~~"

 

"As if you don't do that too. Tsk." 

 

"So? How's life?"

 

"Well ... little by little , I'm moving on. By the way, all you need for OUR plan is ready. You?"

 

"Really sorry for that oppa. But yes I'm ready for our plan. Thanks for helping me out ."

 

"Haha don't worry about it! I also wants to make fun of my members sometimes. They always make fun of me because I'm being quiet and serious all the time." 

 

"Hmm but that also makes you more dangerous and a keen observer. So just be ready for the dinner that I told you. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen oppa will be the first ones to take our test.Haha."

 

"Can't wait for it. Now, it's already 9:34PM. Go to sleep already. It will be a long day for us tomorrow.Bye.."

 

"Bye. Take care oppa."

 

 

 

With that, Amber ended the call and put her phone under her pillow. She gracefully laid down to her bed with her dogs. "I don't want to hurt anyone now but it is better , than just waiting for that time you will hurt yourself EXO without me noticing." She said and then Amber fell asleep. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

( VOTE,SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ) -AUTHOR