Doubt

May The Best Man Wins

                        After they rest and have some air on the cafe , the 11 members came back to the practice room where Suho is waiting . They came near to him and Suho is getting nervous .

Kai : Hyung , can we talk man to man ?

Suho : Huh ?

Xiumin : We don't want to lose our trust to you , that's why we want you to tell us the truth .. kay?  

Suho : *confuse*

Tao : Let's sit first ..

Kris : So , now , be honest to us .. we already why Amber called you so now , we just want to hear your side ..

Luhan : Well ... why did you hide the meeting thing from us ?

Suho : Umm ... hmm ...

Sehun : We're one right ? We're family ! Don't hesitate and just answer us ! 

Luhan : Keep calm , Sehun .. *taps Sehun's back*

Suho : I don't really know exactly why I can't tell to all of you ...

Kyungsoo : Selfishness ...

*EXO looks to Kyungsoo*

Kyungsoo : Aren't you being selfish ? You know very how we are excited about approaching our sunbaenims and that time our chance has come and yet you hide it from us ?

Baekhyun : What exactly is your reasons ? 

Xiumin : I know this is out of the blue but .... do you like .... Amber ?

*EXO in shocked*

Chen : Huh ? What are you saying ?

Chanyeol : Hmm ... well it does make sense ..

Tao : Because you like Amber that's why you hide it from us and you selfishly want her just for you , is that it ?

Suho : What ? Umm ... *panic*

Baekhyun : *smirk* You're getting red ...

Kai : Hmmm ... so you like Amber-sunbaenim ?

Suho : *nods*

Sehun : *chuckles* So that's it ? *sigh* Ahahahha , you silly boy ..

Luhan : You can just tell it to us .. 

Suho : ......

EXO : *laughs*

 

               As the other members are laughing about EXO-K's leader's revelation , Xiumin and Kris sneakily got Suho's phone and told the other members that they are just going to get a drink . As they went out ....

Xiumin : So that's it ... so that's why he heed it ..

Kris : I can't believe it ...

Xiumin : So as I ..

Kris : *kris click a button and suddenly Suho & Amber's conversation are heard* 

Xiumin : You can clearly hear Suho's sigh when he heard that Amber is excited to see us ..

Kris : Jealousy , isn't it ? 

Xiumin : Kris , I have a favor to you and I want you to keep that ...

Kris : What is it ?

Xiumin : Can you promise to me that you won't ever all for Amber ? 

Kris : *shocked* *sigh* Of course ! How could I fall in love to a tomboy ? Hahaha

Xiumin : You should keep that promise no matter what , kay ? *pats* I have a full trust on you ..

Kris : *nods*

Xiumin : Ah ! Wait I'm just going to get a drink , if they saw us without a drink , they will be curious why we went out .

Kris : Okay , I'll wait for you here ....

*Xiumin heads to the drink machine and Kris sat on a bench*

Kris : *sigh* Yeah .. how could I fall for a tomboy ? *smirk* But I already fell in love with her .... she's not a tomboy , she's a very beautiful , friendly and funny girl for me ... sorry Xiumin . I think there's something wrong in my heart .. Why did I fall for the girl that you also loved ? I'm an idiot , aren't I ? *sigh*

****FLASHBACK*****

( IN AGENCY , TIMES WHEN EXO ARE JUST TRAINEES AND KRIS IS ALWAYS ALONE )

Amber : Hey ,you're Kris , right ?

Kris : Hmm ?

Amber : Why are you alone ? You have your co-members , right ? Why don't you join them ?

Kris : I'm shy and I don't think I can talk to them ...

Amber : What ? *seats beside Kris*

Kris : I'm scared to approach them .. and other says that I have a cold look ..

Amber : What ? You're not ! You look so handsome ! 

Kris : But I don't dance well like my other members , I will be disliked by the fans ..

Amber : *laughs* What are you saying ? Since you come here alone to a foreign land , you can only depend on your members , it doesn't matter whether you have a cold look or you don't dance well , as long as you're determined to improve yourself , everythings possible ! *smile*

Kris : *spaced out* 

Amber : Hey ? *waving her hands to his eyes* Why are you spacing out ?

Kris : Ah , nothing ... thank you for your advice ... 

Amber : Welcome *smile* *stands*

Kris : Wait ! What's your name ? Are you also a trainee here ? 

Amber : Me ? Ahahahaha , why don't you find the answer for yourself ?

Kris : Huh ?

Amber : I need to go now ! Byeee , be sure that you have a lot of fans next time I see again , kay ? 

( Amber went out and Kris was all spaced out , then suddenly the other EXO members came near to him and talk to him )

Xiumin : Hey , you know her ? You seem to be close to her !

Tao : Wow , you're so lucky ! You're able to talk to Amber-sunbaenim !

Kris : Amber ?

Suho : Hey , she's our sunbae but we're older than her . Don't you know her ?

Kris : I didn't know her , actually ...

Chanyeol : She's Amber Liu from the awesome girl group f(x) . She's our labelmate and sunbaenim . She's very popular due to her tomboy image ...

Baekhyun : FYI ! She's a girl ...

Chanyeol : Yeah , she's also known for her rapping skills , singing and dancing skills . She can also play a lot of instruments and she's a foreigner too like you !

Kris : Is that so ? 

Suho : Hey ! Let's practice ! 

Kris : Ahh .. yes .. I'm coming ...

 *******END OF FLASHBACK********

Kris : *sigh* Just because of that , just because of her short but meaningful words , I was able to gain confidence , determination and I was able to gain friendships ...  she's pretty amazing ...*smirk* Why am I talking to myself ?

Xiumin : Hey ! What are you doing ?

Kris : Nothing ... let's go now .

Xiumin : Alright ! *smile*

Kris POV : May be , that's the time when I started to like her ... love at first sight ? *laughs*

Xiumin : Hey , what are you laughing at ?

Kris : Nothing ... I just thought of something ..

**************DAY ENDED*************

( EXO WENT BACK TO THEIR DORM AND TEASING EACH OTHER )

Chanyeol : Oh ! It's Amber !

Suho : What ??!!!

EXO : *laughs*

Xiumin : You've been tricked .. *laughs*

Suho : *sigh* can you stop teasing me already ?

Kris : They will not stop , you know ... since you reveal a secret that they can use to blackmail you ...

Tao : Wait , we haven't decide about the meeting place yet , right ?

Kyungsoo : So , where ? Suggestions ?

Baekhyun : Hey , I thought of a very good idea ...

Kyungsoo : what is it ?

Baekhyun : Instead of a lunch for one day , why we just make a trip ?

Kyungsoo : Hmm ? Good Idea !

Sehun : Since we're not that busy these days , our promotions ended already .. But where are we going ?

Luhan : Busan ?

Kai : I agree , we can really relax there ...

Sehun : So 2 days from now on , we're going to Busan ? But Manager-nim doesn't know about this !

Kai : Hmm , it's alright , we can just ask his permission and f(x)'s manager , tomorrow .

Chanyeol : And then we ask Amber-sunbae's number too , so that we can inform f(x) .

Suho : YAH ! 

Chanyeol : *laughs* Sorry ... I will stop now ..

Kyungsoo : But do you think they'll agree ? We're 12 and there's only 5 girls !

Sehun : Why ? Are you thinking of something erted ?

Kai : Nope .. *smile*

EXO : *laughs*

-----The other members are already asleep except for Xiumin , why is he still awake?---

( IN THE ROOM AND USING COMPUTER )

Xiumin : *sigh* Kris , you can't hide an obvious thing ...

( Xiumin found a KrisBer moment picture in the net )

Xiumin : I knew it .. even if you said that you won't , cameras will still look for a way for you to be found out .. Well , this is just only the beginning ... hmph , I have 2 rivals in our group but there's also still more like Key-sunbaenim , Henry-sunbaenim . *sigh* ..

 

                   3 members are revealed to be in love with Amber ! What will happen next ? Who will win Amber's heart , well just like Xiumin said  , it's just the beginning . Please look forward for the next chapter ^_^ ! Feel free to comment !

Vote and Subscribe !! :DDD