We are Always Gonna Be One

May The Best Man Wins

                            After all those matters, EXO member finally decided to hold a meeting to know everyone's side and to resolve the problems and doubts between them. No matter what, they're idols and they know that it will be hard for them to work if there's unsettled matters on them. Everyone agreed and they quietly sat on the living room. Avoiding one's gaze thus looking to the other directions.

Suho : So ... are you planning to just keep quiet?

                   And so , the leader broke the silence.

Chanyeol : Minseok and Kris hyung ... don't you think you have something to confess and to explain right now ? We are one right ? We're already a family here so we should understand each other so please tell us the truth.

                   Some members are still quiet. Xiumin and Kris gave a big sigh .

Kris : I know that ... it's all my fault. I hid it to everyone and tolerate Xiumin in doing these kind of things . I'm sorry for that ... [ he said with a face of guiltness ]

Xiumin : Kris , you're not to be blamed. If in the first place, I just told you about it then .. then we wouldn't have this kind of problem right now. 

Sehun : Now , could you tell us now the truth .. 

                  Everyone sighed and it seems this conversation is like breaking their hearts into small pieces just by hearing the truth little by little. Suddenly Suho raised his voice.

Suho : I think this question will clear everything . EXO we are one , from the start , we lean to each other's shoulders . Now can I know who are the ones who also like Amber ? 

                 Everyone's eyes suddenly became bigger and shocked to what Suho is saying. It's a bit sarcastic to ask a question like this but they now paid attention after Suho asked that .

Luhan : Alright ,*sigh* I admit that I like her before but I moved on already. I like her because she's very friendly and has a very nice smile ... [ blushed and a bit ashamed to what he is saying ]

Sehun : Okay ! I'm gonna confess now too ! I like her too up till now. So don't be jealous if I'm acting like I'm courting her , kay?

Chanyeol : Aiisssh ! Me too ... 

D.O : Since some of us confessed already them me too ..

Kai : WHAT ??! 6 of us liked Amber-sunbaenim ??

Tao : Can't believe it ... this is not happening right ?

Xiumin : Actually , it's not just 6 but 7.

Lay : What ? Who is the another one ? Chen ? Kai ? Tao ? Baekhyun ?

Baekhyun : Hey ! Don't include me !

Xiumin : It's ...

Kris : Me ! 

Tao : What ? You ? Don't joke around Dui Zhang !

~THE CONTINUATION~

 

 

 

Kris : I'm not joking ...

                 The silence inside the room , the gasps of every member. The shocking truth that challenges the rookie group , EXO. What will they do now ? Now that 7 members of EXO was revealed to have a liking to the charismatic rapper , Amber ?

Kai : *sigh* I think I will not be able to sleep tonight because of everything I just heard.

Tao : All these years we've been friends , the 7 of you hid it ? [ with smile ]

Xiumin : You're not angry anymore ? [ pout ]

                 Suddenly , D.O came near him and he was holding something . D.O stood in front of him and look at Xiumin seriously that he's like gonna kill Xiumin with the thing he is holding. 

*PLAAAK*

Xiumin : WhbsifhlnONWLNWOJKSSkdbf? 

*everyone laughs*

                So what D.O is holding is a jumbo meat bun from the kitchen ! He forcely put it inside Xiumin's mouth .

Lay : Of course , the two of you are already forgiven ! You should just tell us from the start that you like Amber ! The same goes to the 6 of you too !

Chen : There's nothing wrong with liking someone , remember that ! [patting Xiumin and Kris from the back]

Kris : Thank you guys for understanding ...

Tao : Wait , but if the 7 of you liked Amber-sunbaenim , then do you have plans about courting her ?

EXO : ..............................

Tao : Am I talking to somebody ? *raises his hand and use it like a puppet* Hello hand! What happened to you today ?

D.O : We don't have that kind of plans yet. 

Sehun : We're afraid that we're going to destroy the bond and friendship we have with her. We're afraid to be awkward with her. We're afraid that after we confessed , we may never have that comfortability with each other anymore ..

Kris : That's why ....

The 7 of them : MAY THE BEST MAN WINS ...

Kai : Seriously ... EXO is really one . Not just being a group of family but also sharing and being one by liking only one person . [ he said to himself and chuckles ]

 

 

 

                   Sorry if I didn't manage to update earlier. Busy schedules and my mind is a mess ! But fortunately , I am recovered ! :DD Look forward for the next chapter . Feel free to comment :))