SPECIAL CHAPTER

May The Best Man Wins

Hello guys! Sorry for the long wait~! But since I already release a SPECIAL CHAPTER for "MinSul In We  Got Married", I will release one too for "May The Best Man Wins" ^^ I saw all of your comments and I'm glad you liked it. This is a new chapter of their story ! And so let's start ~~

 

SPECIAL CHAPTER 

 

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?? Dui Zhang , what are you saying? You think she knows something?"

Baekhyun : Can you stop screaming Yeol? We're not deaf. Don't be so over reacting ..

Chanyeol : But there's a possibility that she found something in our dorm , I can't even imagine Amber knowing the 7 of us liked her TT_TT

Sehun : Oh come on, we're not still sure .. 

Kai : And unfortunately, we can't possibly ask her about it ..

 

                       Here is 12 handsome guys , problematic and in panic. Reason? It's because Kris told them that aside of Amber acting weirly , he also told them that Amber told him something really strange that made them into this situation right now. 

 

[ FLASHBACK ]

( IN FRONT OF f(x)'s DORM BUILDING )

Kris : Then I will see you then ..

Amber : Yep . Um Kris ?

Kris : Hmm ?

Amber : Can you tell the other members to be careful on keeping their things .. something might be reveal. Anyways , good night . 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

                      After hearing this from Amber , Kris hurriedly came back to the dorm and reported it to the other members. And just by telling the story, the members who are tired from vacation , was now panicked and doesn't know what will they do if there is really something on what Amber has said.

                 

Kris : Arrrgghh , if I know that all of you will react like this, then I should better keep my mouth close about this -_- .

Xiumin : But , you're not nervous? I'm not that concern about what Amber has said but don't you think it's strange? And you told us that she left a smirk right? Then there's 87% chance that se found something here in our dorm..

Kris : I know but we can't assure ..

Xiumin : Kris, you're not nervous or scared if Amber knew all of our secrets ? Are you prepared for the consequences when she found out that you , her close friend , hid a huge secret from her?

 

                    Kris was not able to respond of Xiumin's sudden question. He knew himself that he still not prepared for that time. The time that he will confess to Amber about his true feelings. Xiumin patted Kris on his shoulders telling him he understands his situation. Since this is not a problem of the 7 members who liked Amber but also the whole group's problem since they hid it together. Then a loud scream from Suho's room was heard. The members came immediately ...

 

Chen : What is it? What happened ?

Lay : Hyung what happened ? Something wrong ?

Suho : I think I know what Amber is referring to ...

D.O : hmm? What are you saying ? 

Suho : Look .. 

 

                     Suho passed the a small notebook to the members. The members we're shocked after reading on what is written on the notebook. "It's quite a relief today ! But it's also quite pressured since I found of this big secret. Just why ?! Diary, do you know what I found out today ? Oh well I just found out that 7 members of exo including me , has a liking on Amber. Now , I feel pressured since there's another 6 men who will be my rivals. But fighting! "They thought of only one thing ...

 

Luhan : I didn't know you had this kind of notebook .. 

Suho : That is my diary. I wrote everything on it. 

Tao : And so? What's the point of it?

Suho : Actually , when we left , I was about to come back to my room to check this notebook because I remembered that I didn't put it on my drawer but I just thought that I can just take care of it when we got home. I totally forgot about it. And now, there should be a white ribbon around it as it's seal but now it's gone. You can even see that there's some dust on that exact page and crumples along with it's other pages. 

Xiumin : So you mean ... ?

Suho : Yes .. I think Amber knew about our big secret already.

Lay : Arrghh , how can you be that unaware ! What will we do ?

Kris : But she doesn't know who are those other 6 members who liked her right? It means Suho is still the only one who is found out. Now, we need to be careful but just enough to not make her sense anything , okay?

EXO : YES !!! 

 

ON THE OTHER HAND :

( f(x)'s DORM )

Amber : Maybe this time, they already found out ... Hmmpp their quite sneaky to hid this kind of thing to me for all this time. Now, I have something to find out sooner or later , I still have to know who are the other 6 members. Suho oppa is not a problem , I know he will understand my decision when we talked. Oh well , it's time for a little naughty mission. Get ready EXO , I will do anything just to make the 12 of you to speak .. *evil smile* 

 

 

                           Okay , I'm sorry if it's not as long as you expected. I don't want to reveal my other plans for the storyline. And so please just wait for the next updates. I need your comments readers ! Please look forward on the next chapter ! ^_^