Beautiful Strangers

May The Best Man Wins

*EXO's "MAMA" Playing*

                      f(x) is on their dorm and busy with their own businesses . Amber in on her room , having some twitter stuffs . Sulli and Krystal cooking in the kitchen . Victoria on her room updating her weibo while Luna is watching EXO's MAMA on the television in a high volume . Amber can't take it anymore because she's being disturbed by the loud noise since she , herself was listening to some music in the internet .

Amber : ( Went out from the room ) Luna ! It's so noisy !

Luna : Oh ! Amber ! Sorry , I'm just kinda amazed to this music video of EXO . They're our labelmates ...

Amber : EXO ? That's the group where Suho Oppa debuted , right ? 

Luna : Yeah , how do you know ?

Amber : Well , I always saw them everytime I visit the agency . I saw them training so hard and I knew some of them .

Luna : Wow ! Can you introduce me to them ? They're really cool ! Have you seen the music video ? It has a very unique concept ..

Amber : Not yet , and I'm not interested , okay ? And please lower the volume .. it's kind of disturbing .. 

Luna : Hmph ! Okay ! ( gets the remote and lower the volume )

( So Amber went back to the room to do some stuff )

Krystal : Hmm ? Unnie , what are you watching ?

Luna : EXO's MAMA , it's their debut song ...

Krystal : Ahhh ...

Luna : You want to watch it ?

Krystal : No , I watched it already .

Luna : Really ? Aren't they cool ?

Sulli : Yes , they are . Wait aren't we have a promotion for Electric Shock later ?

Krystal : *nodded* Let's hurry up so that we can rehearse immediately .

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

( IN THE REHEARSAL OF ELECTRIC SHOCK FOR PROMOTIONS )

                            While f(x) ladies are rehearsing for their promotions of electric shock , some members of EXO are passing by . Then they're attention was caught by the song and look to the stage .

Kai : Hyung , aren't they f(x) ?

Suho : Ahhh ... yes they're our sunbaes .

Luhan : They are really amazing isn't ? They dance well , they sing well and all of them are very attractive .

Xiumin : Especially the tomboy one ...

Suho : What ? Tomboy ? Eunyoung is not tomboy or lesbian , you know ... ( Eunyoung is Amber's korean name )

Xiumin : Then what ? From her looks and to her moves , she's like a tomboy ..

Suho : It's because her image is tomboyish style .. of course she can't just ruin her image just because someone told her to do so ..

Kai : Shall we greet them ? The song is almost on the end ...

Luhan : It's kind of embarassing since we don't really know much about them ... 

Xiumin : We're just going introduce ourselves right ? So what's wrong about that ?

Kai : Then , Suho Hyung , you should be the one to talk to them first since you know some of them right ? When we are trainees before ? 

Suho : Okay ... come on ! 

                                        

              And so the song ended . And the EXO members came to greet them .

Suho : Hello !

Amber : Oh ! Suho Oppa !

Luna : They are some of the members of EXO ! Wow , they're hansome !

Kai : Thank you ! I'm Kai and these are Luhan and Xiumin . *Smile* *bows*

Victoria : Nice to meet you *bows* ! I'm Victoria , f(x)'s leader and I am Chinese . I'm also known as the eomma of our f(x) family . 

f(x) & EXO : *chuckles* 

Victoria : These are my co-members , Amber , Luna , Sulli and Krystal .

Sulli , Luna , Amber & Krystal : Nice to meet you ! *bows*

Suho : Congrats since your mini-album is a hit . 

Amber : Ahahahaa , you're really awkward Suho Oppa . Thanks for the praise . Congratulations also to all of you , EXO ! Since your debut is really a success ! FIGHTING ~ !

EXO : *bows* Thank you !

Krystal : Too bad , we need to get ready already . We have our promotions later . Look forward to us ! EXO , FIGHTING !

                                     

                         Then f(x) gave their goodbyes to EXO and EXO enjoyed f(x)'s performance that night . After that they went back to their dorms and they told to the other members what happened with their interaction with their sunbaes , f(x) .

Xiumin : They're really pretty ! 

Suho : Then how about the "TOMBOY" you are saying ?

Xiumin : Well ..... 

Suho : *bursts out laughing*

Kai : Xiumin hyung is amazed by Amber sunbae . From her looks , attitude and accent . She really looks cool , charismatic and attractive too .

Kris : Really ? I haven't meet anyone in f(x) ...

Luhan : You will be really amazed by them ..

D.O : Look ! 

Tao : What is it ?

Chanyeol : Ahhhhhh , you searched f(x)'s profile , huh ?

D.O : Well, I'm also impressed by their music and style so my curiosity drived me onto this .

Tao : Wow ! They're from different countries !

Kris : Hey , Let me see it too ! Hmm ?

Lay : Victoria is their leader , she's from China and a Beijing Dance Academy Prodigy , Amber is a Taiwanese-American and she has a unique voice in rapping and singing , Luna is the golden voice of f(x) , she's from a musical family , Sulli is a child actress when she was young and Krystal is also from America and SNSD's Jessica's sister ...

( EXO LOOK AT EACH OTHER )

EXO : DAEBAK !!!

Chen : Even if it's in just informations , I was already amazed !

Sehun : They have a lot of skills and wonderful backgrounds ! Hey , why don't we watch all of their MVs and other videos ?

Luhan : That's right ! Good idea ! So that we can know a lot of them and we can get closer to them !

EXO : *chuckles*

 

 

                       The First Chapter ! What wil be EXO's reactions after they watch f(x) videos ? Please look forward for the next chapter ^_^ FIGHTING ~ ! Please comment about thoughts while reading :))