Chapter 9

The Benefits of Being Exo's Stylist

Subin's POV

They all work so hard at the choreography. It's amazing really. 

This is probably the 20th time they've rehearsed the same 4 seconds of this song.

They took a break and Kai took a seat by me. " I'm sorry i yelled at you. I just over reacted a little when I saw you falling behind." I could feel his sincerity when he's like this.

"oh no it's fine! i just should've walked faster. Don't worry about it okay?" He lifted his gaze, from the ground, into mine.

"jongin ah i saw you yell at her earlier! you're mean!" Chanyeol yelled from the opposite corner of the room...

 

Finally, we are done. Honestly, that took forever I'm now 104 years old.

"What're we going to do now hyung" Luhan asked the manager

"Well we don't have anything else planned for today, unless you guys want to practice some more?" 

"NOO WE'RE GOOD!" All of Exo quickly declined his offer

"Let's go bike riding at Han river?!" D.O really seemed excited for that

" No no. Luhan and I want to go get some bubble tea!" Sehun and Luhan nod together.

And then all of Exo put in their two cents and no one could hear no one.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS" Suho really filled into his position as leader, he yelled louder than everyone. " Subin what do  you want to do" They all looked behind and straight at me.

uh... 

" um, let's go to the beach?" I lifted my shoulders, waiting for their disapproval

I saw some of their lips stiffening and all their heads agree with a nod.

"Yeah, girls are really creative" Tao was really amazed at me. HAHA what does that have to do with being a girl?

 

" You guys have 10 minutes or I'm leaving you all" Manager oppa yelled as the van door was closing.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol race for the elevator button. 

"I'll beat  you guys!" Xiumin took the stairs. I realized he's some kind of fitness guru or something. He doesn't drink the soda in the fridge and by his bed are all these exercising tools. 

The eleven of us squeezed into one elevator. Lucky me got in between the middle of it all.. great i'm all at their armpit level after their dance practice uh

I feel this one second of a swish past my . 

"ah, sorry" i guess Sehun swiped my by accident.

I've never laughed so hard, when i saw all of Exo attack him with sarcasm and disbelief

"righhttt, it was an accident" kekeke Baekhyun is such a funny guy i swear

I saw Chen's face swallowed up in this big grin of his.

 

I got sunscreen, scandals, sunglasses, and only a swim suit bottom...darn it, i forgot to pack my swim top.

I'll just make do on what i have. I look over to see how they're packing.

Kai's POV

I'm done. All i need is a pair of swimming trunks and some glasses. 

I walk out to the kitchen and D.O's packing some food for us. It seems like he whipped up some riceballs in less than 8 minnutes??

"Come on guys, LET'S GOO!" Kris seemed unusually happy for some reason.. weird

We all go down in the same cramped up elevator. i never really noticed how short she was until now.. haha.. if i look over my shoulder i can only see the top of her head.

....

..

"HAHAHA" i dont know why I'm laughing so hard. I've seen way shorter people than her but this is too funny

Subin's POV

I hear slight and small giggles. I look up to my side at Kai who's smirking and trying to conceal his laugh. We all turn to him and think the same thought "He's so weird.."

I was the last one to get in the car. Everyone already had a partner to sit with, so i sat in front of Chen and Suho.

For the next hour they kept on talking and talking... I tried keeping up with them but it's too hard with that many people with their loud voices.

They talked from food to games and then about their obsessed sport soccer.

I close my eyes hoping i can rest a little, since i don't really fit in their conversation right now..

 

                                                                   

It's been a long time my beloved readers!

I'm sorry I'll update more frequently!!

I love you all!!

hmm Kai seems to show some of his masculine protectivness? maybee