Chapter 4

The Benefits of Being Exo's Stylist

......

Umm why aren't I sleeping? Okay maybe,another five minutes

......

......

OKAY this obviously isn't working. Is everybody else sleeping. Chen was sound asleep, Suho was too. I flipped the blanket off of me and i kneeled to see Kai beneath me. 

WTF. Who sleeps with their face planted down into the pillow? 

I slowly step down the ladder, peering around the room for any sudden movements. There is absolutely no lighting besides the brightness slitting through the blinds of the window.

Woah!

OH NO oh no OH NO

On the way down the ladder i tripped on my pajama pants that were too long for my short legs :( The ground never felt so hard to me until the moment my body hits it from such a height.

I'm gripping my ankle with one hand and the other on my mouth, blocking the sounds i want to project out so much. My ankle is throbbing with heat.

" Subin. Is that you?" Oh no i woke Jongin up

I crawl, as close to the ground as possible,in the direction of the door.The pain in my ankle is so sharp, i feel like it .. it just hurts so bad

I slip out of my our room and limp to the living room couch after i flipped on the light switch. Holy bejzus. My. Ankle.. Has a big red bump.

Noo omg please... i just got here and now i have to go through all the trouble of this. I cringe at the fact that this might become a nasty purplish bruise.

Please God Please help me heal this overnight..

 

 

" Subin? are you out here?" Kai comes out in a plaid pj bottoms and a grey tshirt.

In wide eyes he asks me " Are you okay?" I could see the direction of his eyes were on my ankle.

" Sorry Did i wake you up?"

" A little bit.. but it's okay you didn't do it on purpose.." He sat down beside me

" Why'd you wake up?" Kai asked

" Oh i couldn't sleep because I took a nap earlier." That nap was a dumb idea ugh

 

" okay we'll watch t.v until you get tired then" I attempted to tell him not to worry and go back to bed but a part of me wanted company.

We watched the home shopping channel for around 30 minutes and discovered very weird inventions. Like this odd head scratcher for an example. When i look to my right i see Jongin sleeping with his head bent forward and his neck stretched over. I think it's time for us to go to sleep.

 

" Jongin let's go back, come on" I tap his shoulder 3 times

"Mmhmm" With his eyes still closed he walked into his room already knowing the arrangement of his house's furniture.

I propped my self up from the couch and began limping towards the room.

Owowowowow

Okay i'll hop instead. 

 

Kai walks back out. " Kai what're you d-"

He grabs ahold of my wrist and winds it around his shoulder and lifts half of my body weight off of my swollen ankle. "Come on, I'll help you"

With gentle strides he helps me into the room.

" Sleep in my bed for tonight." Kai whispered softly

"Why " Oh yeah that's right.. my ankle

We both look at the ladders dark figure next our bunk bed.

" Ah, i see.. Are you sure?" I asked in a hushed tone. *Oh geez why'd i have to cause trouble for others?!*

" Yeah no problem" He climbs up the ladder and i could hear him adjusting the bed's sheets as he prepares to sleep. 

"Goodnight and thanks for helping me" I whispered 

" Your Welcome, night" Kai murmured back.

 

His blankets has a scent that were so sweet smelling. I really like it. His bed is like an island of fluff, the mattress was so cushioned that made my bed feel like rock.

I just can't get over this amazing smell that belongs to Jongin. It's a scent I've never smelt before. This could seriously be addicting

Kai POV

Her bed smells so nice.. 

 

 

 

 

 

* Soon after we both fell into the night of slumber *