Chapter 2

The Benefits of Being Exo's Stylist

I press the button pointing upwards, lighted up to a green color. The elevator opens to a confined chamber. I slowly press the fourth level and then after the close button.

"Wait!" A man runs toward the elevator with dark brown hair with one arm extended attempting to stop the door. His features are amzing. I quickly try and press the open button but by then the doors closed to the mysterious man with perfect features.

"Gosh Darn it!" I should of stuck my hand out! I give my forehead a nice palming.

I'm so nervous right now my heart could pop due to the excessive, irregular pumps of blood. Not only do i feel like i have wronged the man by not trying hard enough to keep it open but i also have to meet EXO! 

Floor one goes to floor two and slowly to floor three and then level four. 

DING. 

I turn to the right and find an alley of white doors. I walk in a slow pace searching for the door i needed. To the right was the door, i'd be living in 407 from now on. I reach into my purse and whip out my compact mirror. I fix my lip gloss, fly away hairs, and check my nose for boogers. All Good.

" You look fine." The man from the elevator incident. He presses the code to open the door.

" Eh? What're you doing?" This is so confusing why is the elevator man trying to open the door? Unless...

" I live here"

 

 

The door opens to a multitude of heads eyeing me.

" Anneonghaseyo"

"Anneonghaseyo"

"Anneonghaseyo"

"Anneonghaseyo"

"Annenghaseyo"

They all said as I also replied back after i took off my shoes "Anneonghaseyo" 

" Jongin ah what were you doing outside?" One of them asked.

" I grabbed myself a soda" He replied back in a strange way that left my ears in an enigma. 

"Oh please sit down" As one of the members gestured you to their white couch adjacent to their giant TV.

They all introduced themselves. I noticed the man i saw at the elevator! His name is Kim Jongin but he calls himself Kai!Supposedly he's the best dancer. 

They're all very polite and friendly, except for a couple, but i don't blame them at all this is nerve recking.

 

" My name is Lee Subin and I'll be in charge of all of Exo's outer appearances." I blurted that out, eyeing the floor to scared to look up at them.

Silence danced around the room. I slowly peek up to see all 12 members staring at you. Seriously what is going on?!

" Umm" * I don't know what to say! Subin think! *

" Sorry,but we weren't expecting you to look pretty? We were expecting way older older OLDER noona. But this is better.." Baekhyun stated never leaving or blinking his stare to my face.

 

 

" OH let me show you around" Chanyeol said with a smile full of white teeth.

I followed them noticing the major majorrr height difference between, the tallest, Kris and I. He's definitely more than a head above me.

" This is D.O, Luhan, and Sehun's room. This is a very organized room comparing the rest. Prepare yourself" Baekhyun said gaining my eye contact.

"HA. Okay thanks for the heads up." I do have to admit that this room was very well set up, with the books stacked up neatly on top of the desk, to the three twin beds lined up against one another.

The next room was Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Tao's. Yup i saw the difference. The drawers left clothes hanging out, and the two bunk beds were a mess with stuffed animals fallen to the floor with the sheets all bunched up. All the members were giggling with embarrassment. I just couldn't help but laugh too!

Lay, Kris and the manager's room was a decent looking. How it should be, not way too neat but a little normal?

" Oh yeah manager hyung went to do some errands. He said he would be back in a couple of hours. You'll like him hes very nice." Chen said pawing the random things in the room.

 

" Sorry but we don't have enough space to give you your own room." Suho said with a worried look.

" No it's fine. I don't mind at all. Thank you for letting me stay here" I smiled in the direction of the 12 anticipating faces. 

" We've decide to let you choose which ever bed you want" I look and see that two bunk beds laid on either side of the room. 

" I'll stay on the empty one then." I pointed to the right upper bunk.

"Are you sure you don't want a bottom bunk? We would be happy to move." 

" Oh no the top bunk is perfect" I'm actually too lazy to switch with someone hehe

" Oh you're sleeping above Jongin ah" Chen said.

I turn around to the the face i met when i was standing in the elevator. 

" We'll give you some time to look over the things MR. Kim's assistant brought over." Luhan said showing me the boxes in the corner that were to be mine.

"Oh okay thank you guys for showing me around." I smiled at them 

" We'll be watching soccer okay? in the living room" They all hurriedly left the room to the t.v leaving me alone.

 

 

*Sigh* I walk over to the three boxes labeled: clothes, hygiene, and makeup. 

The clothes box has loads and loads of dresses, shirts, shorts, skirts, pajamas and  jackets. OH NO! there are no bras and no . I'm guessing his assistant was a man and did not think about that. OH man how am i going to buy that without being noticed. Well that's just another obstacle i need to face later  :(

The packet that Mr. KIM handed me, i opened it. I lightly skimmed it. I'm to teach them the proper way to skin care and guide them step by step. They need to also find each of their own signature looks while still keeping every one as one group. Also I need to give them haircuts.. "At least two must to be blonde" i read as one of the side notes. 

"fphuu" i sighed i have lots to do

I look around the room sitting on the floor near my boxes and studied each bed. Suho's bed was on the bottom bunk with blue sheets and his had a couple of stuffed bears nested inside of his blankets. Xiumin's bed had lots of plushies resting on top of a white sheets.

Jongin's bed was wrapped in green sheets below my bare bed. Next to it was an alarm clock, showing the late evenings' time at 11:46 p.m, and music speakers. A very neat plain bed..

There was a wooden desk, between the two bunks, and a desktop computer on it infront of a massive window covered by blinds and curtains.

I climb up to test out my new bed. On the mattress of no sheets, i close my eyes for a quick 5 minute rest before loading my clothes into my new drawers below.

 

 

Shortly after my plans were ruined when i fell into a deep sleep from exhaustion. Not caring to change, or wash my face.