Chapter 5

The Benefits of Being Exo's Stylist

Chen's POV

As Exo's only earlybird he made it his job to wake up every morning at 6 am to wake up his fellow bandmates.

* The members in my room go first~~*

Suho hyung was facing wall, forehead to wall. Chen rolled his hyung right over forcing him to lay on his back.

"Hyung come on we have to wake up early! At 8 we need to go to the practice room."

" Mhm" Suho started to sit up and rub his eyes. His hair was so funny by the way it pointed in all directions.

 

Chen walks over to Jongin's bed and sees a ball in the blankets. 

 

"Jongin ah get up!" He smacks Jongin's .

He waits five seconds

" Geez, you always take forever getting up. JONGIN AH~~" He said dragging out his name. 

"Come on" The early bird began to take the green blanket off the bed.

"COME o-" THIS WAS DEFINITELY NOT HIS ROOMMATE.

............. EH?

" Subin?" Suho walks over and also discovers their makeup artist in Jongin's bed.

" Why is she there? And where is Jongin?" Suho took a few steps back to take a look on who was in the top bunk then.

"They switched beds?!" Chen did not get this at all.

 

Somebody barges into the room with a hot temper.

" Who is waking up this early in the morni-" Kris held his last words trying to see what Chen and Suho were standing over.On the lower bunk, Subin was in Jongin's bed.

He lifted his chin up and saw Jongin in Subin's bed.

"  This room is crazy.. And can you please keep it down guys it is 6 in the morning.." Kris started back to his room

" What? Hyung no we have to get up now" Chen tried explaining to Kris

" Okay then im going to shower first" He shrugged and left

 

Subin's POV

* Who's voices are those? Why is Kris here?*

Oh geez i'm in Kai's bed how weird does that look. I decided to wake up and get on with my morning routines. I rub my eyes open and get off the bed to stretch.

Chen and Suho cautiously back up when wake up.

" Subin why are you in Jongin's bed?" Suho raised a curious eyebrow.

" Oh last night, I fell off he ladder.Haha" Thinking about it it was actually pretty funny the fact that i chucked myself into the air like that.

" Eh? Are you hurt?" I Lifted up my ankle pants sleeve

Actually i didnt feel the pain at all, it must of ..

"OH MY.." When did it get so purple.. and swollen, and .. greensih? Oh my goodness. The looks on Suho and Chen's faces were priceless. Their eyes, i swear were gonna fall to the ground. ;)

" Aish Subin don't get hurt anymore!!" A voice above my head said. Turns out it was Kai.

I was actually really thankful that we switched bed because this morning was hell for me to walk.

 

When all the members finished showering, i finally got my turn to cleanse. 

" I'm showering now guys!" 

The shower wasn't as hot as my shower back home but right now i don't really mind, surprisingly. I've never really showered in cold water, but i heard that it makes your skin and hair softer. I should do this more often.

 

EXO's POV

" It's reallllyy swollen and purple!" Chen made i bump formation with his hands.

" Wait how'd she get this?" Chanyeol was so curious to know.

" She fell off her ladder" Suho replied before Chen could

" Hyung! you should let her sleep in your bed then so she doesn't have to climb then. Right?" Sehun pitched an idea

" Well, this morning she was sleeping in Kai's bed and he was sleeping in hers" Chen explained

"Oh." They all turned to Kai

" Wait, how'd you know she fell last night?!" Baekhyun started to fantasize in his mind on what could of happened. " Jongin.. nothing right?.."

" HYUNGS! She fell off the ladder, right beside my bed. Of Course i'd hear her!!" Jongin tried to clear things up

" Oh okay" They nodded in unison