Chapter 1

The Benefits of Being Exo's Stylist

" Miss Lee, you'll be working as ,Sm's new Band, Exo's new Hair Stylist, fashion consultant and makeup artist" 

*Exo? Ah the group that had Kim Young Min (SM Entertainment's CEO) invest millions.. I'm in charge of them. Oh geez

" If you don't mind Mr. Kim, why am I being placed as all three positions?" I look up at him and he's just sitting there nonchalantly while he answers me in an explaining voice.

" Easier transportation. We can't have excess people traveling with Exo. I mean, if you look at Super Junior, Shinee and Snsd airports are a nightmare. With such a big group of members we would need to cut down on something. And that puts you Miss Lee in the perfect position."

"Oh.." I see that's why

" Also.. If you don't mind I would like you to move into Exo's dorm too" 

"Eh? Mr. Kim.." What the heck did he just say?! 13 (manager too) boys and me.. oh geez

" Miss. Lee, please, i am also willing to raise your salary.. A LOT" 

" Okay, i guess " I seriously need money :(

Okay! Then it's settled a cab will bring you to their dorm right away and as their appearance coach, you always need to look good, so my assistant bought you all new clothes. It wouldn't be necessary to go home first." he stated

" um.. thank you?" I'm so confused right now.

He hands me a packet. I bow and then turn to the door. Oh my goodness.. What have i gotten myself into.

 

 

Looking out of the cab's window sort of eases up my nervous tension, a little.I never really experienced Seoul and looked at it. I've lived here my whole life but i was always too busy studying and lived a fast-no-time-to-rest type of life. I have my dream job but why am i so nervous? oh yeah I'm gonna be dorming with 13 boys that i have never even met yet.Exo. Who are they?

I reach for the front pocket of my purse on the taxi's floor. With fast fingers i type in E-X-O. Almost every site I see:

- highly anticipated

- predicted to be scary rookies

- not the average pretty boy band

- SM invested millions in them

I could already see the image in my mind. They'll need eyeliner, lots, wild hair, and extraordinary outfits to match their powerful routine. 

 

 

The cab stops at this mysterious, brown building that has an exterior design of stones. I remember a lot of turns on the way here too. I thank the driver and hand him 40 dollars. 

" This cab's already been paid for, mam" The man nodded with a slight smile.

" Oh okay thank you" I step out of the car. 

"Shhh...There!Look~" I heard vague voices from above. I turn and point my head in an upward motion and i see a bunch of heads peering down from a balcony a couple of stories up.

"Go.Go.Go" they said as they swiftly left the balcony to go inside.Oh geez, i bet all my money that was the "EXO" that was, supposedly, to be the highly anticipated rookie debuted next month.I lifted my heavy feet, step by step, leading me inside. Where I'd meet the boys, I would be dorming with for a very long time..