Chapter 3

The Benefits of Being Exo's Stylist

 

EXO's POV

" SCOREE!!" EXO all screams like a bunch of wild banshees. The team they rooted for ended up winning leaving them all in happy go-lucky moods.

"Heyeyey! guys guys, What if Subin likes soccer too? Should we go and tell her who won?" Sehun asked.

" Girls don't like soccer though" Luhan shot the maknae's idea down.

".. But guys, do you think she pretty good looking? i mean she's not half bad right?" Baekhyun reasoned out.

"Nah dude she's above average. She's way better than a lot of idols right now" Chen stated.All the members nodded in agreement.

" Hey who want dukbokki? I'll make it!" D.O pointed to the kitchen.

"yeah yeah !!" Lay smiled from ear to ear.

" Okay let's go ask if Subin wants any." They all get up from the couch,except for Kai who is still watching soccer, and head towards the room.

 

" Subin D.O's gonna make some dukbokki. Do you want any?" They all barged into the room to see Subin fast asleep on her top bunk. With their curious minds they grabbed onto the upper bunk's ledge while standing on the lower bed. 

" Why is she sleeping? It's not even late though" Xiumin didn't understand why.

" I dont know. I'm not a girl i wouldn't know" Tao retorted back

" How does that have to do any with being a girl? You guys are so.."

For minutes they continue staring watching her sleep forgetting all about their hungry stomachs for D.O's dukbokki.

" YAH HYUNGS" Kai scared the living daylights of the member peeking at Subin sleeping. In swift movements they hop down.

" Sorry Jongin ah. But look.." Chanyeol points back to the still girl behind him, sleeping.

" Let me see this.. " Kai was clearly annoyed by the way the all abused his bed.

 

 KAI's POV 

With one big step onto the lower bed, and while latching himself to the top portion he could see a still, calm figure. 

*Why does she not snore, or drool? OR sleep talk.*

Her eyelids form little thin crescent shapes, with slightly open allowing her chest to breathe and her..

Hushed laughs and giggles broke out behind Kai,causing him to come back down to the floor to face the members who ruined his moment.

" Jongin ah.. Never mind" Chen started and then couldn't finish because of this smile that tore on his face

" What! Say it" * Why are they laughing at me?*

They clear the room. 

Kai chucks a blanket up to Subin who's sound asleep.

* Should i put it on properly? It is on her head.. * For a minute he contemplated with himself.

* I shouldn't be nice at all! She's lucky i did that. Yeah! now her head could be nice and warm.* With a satisfied nod he leaves the room too.

 

 

EXO'S POV

With the dukbokki D.O cooked for them they also decided to watch this ghost horror movie. Members were laying on the couch and sprawled all on the floor.

A ghost on the screen popped up out of nowhere.

"OMO!" 

" HOLY"

"AHH" 

Eyes were shut and hiding behind cushions, except for Kris and Luhan who actually found this as a joke. They continue their ghost film.

A door opens with a creak in a very slow manner *CREAKK*

AND A GHOST APPEARS

RIGHT THEN Subin also walked into the living room

" What're you guys watching in the dar.."

Exo yelped at the screen and then turned to the figure in their dorm that was seemingly saying some words. And screamed at the womanly figure. 

" YOU GUYS SCARED ME" Subin seems to have fallen on the floor. The lights get by Suho.

" You guys it's just Subin!" Suho tried to calm down the wide eyes and fast beating hearts of the members on the couch.

" Ah, sorry Subin you just came in at the wrong time! " Chanyeol gave bent down to help her from her sudden fall. She lightly smacked off the dust that had gotten on her.

"Ash" He looked at her again and sighed while giving her a nudge with his hand.

" sorry, I didn't know you guys were watching this. I accidentally fell asleep in the room" Subin explained.

The members went silent from embarrassment and smiles crept on their faces. Kai's eyes went dashing around the room's floor. OH they knew she was sleeping alright. ;)

Breaking that weird awkwardness Tao suggested they get ready for bed. From the couch the went back to their rooms to get ready.

SUBIN'S POV

I open the packet that MR. Kim gave me and I searched for the " Night Skin Care " portion.

" For the first couple of weeks show them the proper

skin care techniques and the different types of

products they'll need to use. Go by order in the steps 

they need to do. 

Step 1...

Step  2...

Step 3...

Step 4.. "

Okay, i have a lot to do starting right now.

" Could everybody pull back their bangs please?"

In a line consisting of all 12 members I could see them following exactly what i do.

" Every body then dampen your faces please." You see them slightly patting their faces with the water just like how you asked.

" Now, take a pea-sized amount of the "Cleanser" and start to apply and massage it into your face."

In around ten minutes the members finish all the steps and are ready to hop into bed.

" OKAY GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!" Obviously it was Chanyeol's voice, the happy virus of EXO

" Good night"

"Good Night"

"Goodnight"

Goodnight"

... 

I climb into bed, Xiumin, Suho and Kai did the same.

After five minutes, i could hear slight heavy breathing and baby snores. I open my eyes are slowly look over at Xiumin across the room also on the top bed and then i look down at Suho. They aren't making noises at all..

I peer down and see the man i saw in the elevator, Kai, with his eyes closed. I didn't know somebody could look as handsome as he did snoring. 

*Subin NO.. you didnt just think that"