Chapter 7

The Benefits of Being Exo's Stylist

Subin's POV

" Next time you need to be careful on where you run okay?" Lay has the most innocent face i have ever seen. 

" Neh~ " I could see the bottle of alcohol sitting on the table. Then he did, what i didn't want him to do. He grabbed the bottle and soaked a cotton pad on it. Then he reaches for my busted up knee.

"Woahh- Wo -Woah" I pushed the air in front of me gesturing to Lay that i hate alcohol.

" Really fast. Like one two." He's still holding the cotton pad ready to apply it to my wounded knee.

" NOnononon. I can't " I've hated alcohol since the day i was born. That stuff burns worse than the fall!

" Do you wanna get infected?" I shake my head " Okay then. Once again, he reaches but i just cant do the alcohol.

Right then, Chanyeol walks in.

"Ew. I hate the smell of alcohol." He pulls his head back with a disgusted face.

" Chanyeol, help me. She refuses to wipe the alcohol on." Lay rewets the cotton pad because all of it evaporated.

" Okay Subin, *sigh* Alcohol is good for wounds. It heals us up from infections..." He said more stuff but i was just so confused because since when was Chanyeol a well educated person. I mean he did come off as only goofy. I think now-

OMG Lay is pouring the alcohol on my knee. The pain .. its coming

3

2

" OWWWWWWW" And done Lay gently fanned air, and blew onto my knee, quickly evaporating the fluid.

To my right was Chanyeol making over exaggerating fan movements to my knee. Oh geez the guy that i just thought was actually mature, proved to be a big nice giant who cares.

" Thanks guys" Tears started to form again from all this stupid alcohol stuff.

 

Before leaving the house, with Exo, it's my job to style their hairs.

When i was styling their hair one by one, i noticed that they all had such soft cotton like hair. AND it smelled really good.

Since they didnt debut yet all their hairs arent colored yet and theyre all so fresh feeling. But i know that soon their hair would be taking in bright new colors.

 

" Subin? When are we going to have to dye our hair?" When i was working on Xiumin's hair, he suddenly asked me. Actually SM's CEO told me to get to their outer appearance as soon as possible.

" Tonight? Are you up for it?" 

" YES! OH GOODNESS SHOULD I GO BLONDE??" 

" Okay i'll go buy the supplies for all you guys by tonight."

 

While Exo goes to practice at the SM building, i decide to go to professional salon store, where actual salons go to buy their products. Then it had me thinking.. Why didn't they just go dye their hair at a regular salon? I grab my phone and call.

" Anneonghaseyo"

" AH SUBIN! HOW'S IT GOING! i really hope they're not to rowdy."

" Oh. Nope they're not causing any trouble!" Wow i sound really different than how i sound in person, but he is my boss. So its normal i guess.

" Um. I have a question. Could Exo go to the salon to dye their hair? Or.." 

"NOOOO! Do not allow them to go to a salon. Too many fans and we dont have any security to cover that area for them. So if you dont mind could you do it?"

" Ah. Yes sir i wont mind at all."

" Thank you Subin."

" Okay bye Sir"

- the call ends -

Oh geez.. How am i gonna dye 12 heads of hair.

 

- At the shop -

"hmm"

Okay i'll go in order of age

Kay Xiumin totally needs a nice rich brown color, that'll pull away from his current black hair. * I think it'll suit him real nice*

Next   Luhan

I scan all the different men's hairs on the box and i see.. 

I grab the lightest brown almost blonde and chuck it into the cart, because i know Luhan will match the "prince" look so well.

Kris. He should go light too. I grab a box similar to Luhan's.

Suho.. Aw i think lightening his hair to a light brown would be the best bet. He just can't go blonde, i dont see it happening at all. But what if he wants to be blonde? oh well 

Lay. I walk back and forth from the blondes to the dark browns. He could do both! 

In the end for Lay i decide to go with a nice looking brown.

For the next 10 minutes i pace back and forth thinking and thinking should i go dramatic and make some with crazy hair? But then their outfits would be crazy too and that'll be too much going on...

I decided that the rest would stick to dark browns, but Chanyeol and Sehun just can't pass the Caramel looking hair.

 

 

 

 

                                                                  

 

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I just wanted to warn

my few subscribers drama will be coming! Those saesang fans ooooh....

So keep reading and don't be so silent and comment below cause

each comment makes me cry with joy!