Explanation

Emerald

"Okay. Let's start with the easy questions," I said and studied both of them, "Who are you guys?"

"Didn't we introduce ourselves already?" Zelo stated.

"I know," I sighed, "But WHO are you?"

"We are known as the warriors from the B.A.P squad," Yongguk explained, "You'd think a warrior is someone who helps the king and stuff, right? The B.A.P squad is different. We are actually against the king."

"Why are you against the king?" I asked.

"We had some issues with him before," Yongguk's face changed, "We lost a member because of him."

"I'm... so sorry," I sympathize.

Yongguk looked at me and smiled, "No. It's okay."

I wonder how many are there in the B.A.P squad. There were no photos at all except for that photo.

I'll ask them about that later, next question.

"Okay, that's done with," I said, "What about this world? Why is the moon green and why is it always night here?"

Zelo laughed, "Don't worry. It's normal."

"In this world called Emerald, the moon is always shining in green compared to Earth. In Earth, in a day there are night and day, right? With 4 seasons in certain country. For us here, there are only 2 seasons. The Night season and Day season. For the first 6 months, it's Night season and for after, it's Day season. There's no change for the day except the weather. For example, right now it is Night season so that's why it's always look green and dark every day. Today, the weather is warm because it's around Noon already."

I was stunned from Zelo's explanation. Night season and Day season?

What?

"You arrived here a few days ago. This month is March, so you'll experience both season before you go back to Earth. For us and our helpers, we prefer the Night season because we can hide from the king and the palace guards."

"O-Okay,"

"That's about it for this world. I think?" Zelo thought for a while before nodded, "Wanna hear about the other worlds?"

My eyes wdened. Do I really want to know about the other worlds?

"I won't get inside too much but all you really need to know is that there's a bunch of world besides Earth and Emerald but I don't remember their names except for Rainbow world. Fun place!"

I nodded and clasped on to my bag. It's scary to be in this world. A new world where everything is so... different. A world where I don't know anyone. I mean sure, I know Yongguk and Zelo but can I really trust them? I sighed in exaperation. All of a sudden, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I tensed and turned around.

Yongguk's worried face gazed at me, "Don't worry. We're here."

I smiled back. I don't know why, but, I kind of feel like they're trustable.

Though, what is this bad feeling I'm having?

☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆

As Jaehee, Zelo and Yongguk talk amongst themselves in the house.

Someone outside was listening on them and keeping an eye.

"So you're with them.. huh, Jaehee?"

The evil smirk was clear on their face.

"Don't worry. I'll get you back. I swear."

As the person laughed evilly (coughing halfway), the person disappears in the night.

☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆

"Come on," Yongguk stood up, "We have to get going."

"Where are we heading?" Zelo asked following his leader.

"The Bakery shop." Yongguk grinned and Zelo smiled widely.

"We're going to meet him?!" Zelo exclaimed, "It's been a while!"

"Yeah it is," Yongguk said and looked at Jaehee who looks confused.

Yongguk just laughs, "We're meeting someone who works there. He knows someone who will explain to you, who exactly are you and why are you here."

Jaehee gasp, "Are you serious?"

"No. I'm joking," Yongguk said with a straight face, "Of course I'm serious!"

"Oh, but can we stop by at the coffee shop first?" Zelo asked.

"Coffee shop? Sure, why not. I hope that person is there too. I wanna thank him." Yongguk said.


・゚:*✧・゚: \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  [ A U T H O U R ' S   N O T E ]  ✧・゚:*✧・゚: \(✿◕‿◕)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

yo what up

ugh my mind is seriously like blank and my english just ugh

i can't think of cool verbs / adjectives anymore

i'd probably update chapter 10 like after idk my exam maybe or a week after my exam?